"TV missile hacks"
"dont call me a black cock you fag"
"excessive PKM use" <--- that one made me rofl
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6578
- Accidently teamkilling with the bomber
- Flaming an admin, because he was blocking an APC as commander
- Sharqi: Standing with a Vodnik at the Hotelpool (the one at the Beach) and shooting down the AH-1Z at the TV station (two Admins were using it of course)
- Being gunner in the MI-28 on Sharqi, flying over the whole map and get banned for Spawnkilling
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6661|United States
When bf2 came out i drop artillery on enemies and then my teammates moved to the artillery position and got banned for tk
viserov
+9|6684|Atlanta
I, along with my clan, are banned from Walmart Security's server for attacking an uncap when their server rules specifically said attacking any base at any time was allowed. Oddly enough, the Walmart Security clan was the one being raped at their uncap. The next day, I found out they had changed their rules to 'no camping an uncap.' Lame.

I've also been banned for teamkilling, but there was a story behind that and he deserved it.

Last edited by viserov (2006-06-25 04:31:24)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
Got banned twice now from 2 pistol/knife servers for going round in a tank/apc and killing ever fooker in sight aslo being a commander and dropping the arty on there heads by the square .I signed up on here 2 do it in another thread and iam glad ive been banned and killed scum.
vassili
+66|6533
for getting kicked afther saying n00b
getting back in and saying the admin was gay:d

get real n00b is not offencive is it???
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6537|London (At Heart)

Killing the admin, once.

Shem
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6585|The Netherlands
I was banned "To make room for an admin. Please come back in 5 minutes.".
Er, right?
Meet some people, admin!
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6638|Muenster, Germany
I don't know what i was banned for.
I don't even know where i was banned or which server it could have been.
May be it was for killing an admin
Doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited by TodErnst (2006-06-25 05:44:47)

Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6585|The Netherlands
I'm actually banned 4 times.
But when I see "BANNING!!! [XQS] MrBondt008 Some n00b reason" I press End, type "quit" and spank my enter button.
No ban
You can do funny things with that.
(WACB)_CONNY
+2|6561
I'm being banned for all noobs that runs in front of planes when you shall lift
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
Only banned once, on my BigmacK192 account.

I remember it, as it feels like only yesterday, lol jk

Back in 1.03, I had an idiot for a squad with me. I was playing sniper on Mashtuur City. I was on the building that over looks the Mosque. Below me, away from the ladders, I had laid claymores. My 5 squad members thought it would be very fun to all together, jump on both claymores. First, they all jumped on the first one. 5 Teamkills. Then they spawned on me and 4 of them jumped on the second one. I was banned for excessive Teamkilling.

Still hunting those n00bs down to this day. lol.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-06-25 05:56:16)

DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6803
Went into a server, whipped up some ownage pie with the Jackhammer and got banned. Apparently I hax0rz, according to them.
vassili
+66|6533

BigmacK192 wrote:

Back in 1.03, I had an idiot for a squad with me. I was playing sniper on Mashtuur City. I was on the building that over looks the Mosque. Below me, away from the ladders, I had laid claymores. My 5 squad members thought it would be very fun to all together, jump on both claymores. First, they all jumped on the first one. 5 Teamkills. Then they spawned on me and 4 of them jumped on the second one. I was banned for excessive Teamkilling.
lol bad luck
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
I just get banned for cheating..
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6532
I said suck and was kicked i come back and ask why and im banned. Retarded nazi language server
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6685|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
talking shit
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6537|Singapore
accidental tks and morons infront of my jet and tanks
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6755|Germany
been banned for flying one-man-heli so good that everyone thought I was cheating
... admins said that they will ban me for that cheat but the official ban reason was "flying alone while teammates want to join into your vehicle" sure^^
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6583|Gainesville, FL

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

"Banned for excessive TKing" I hardly knew killing the enemy commander (and admin) with shock paddles is TKing.
i got the same thing , but i took a flag from 3 of them. (just a  lucky day) but they banned me anyhow
doxy
+74|6801|Nevis
seven times for some base rapings and two times by admins who wanted to fly, but who cares about being banned? i mean there are a LOT servers out there, some have n00b admins, probably absolute immature, whatever their age is.
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
I think the only times I've ever been kicked are:
1) High ping (I stopped playing on Eurogamer Pro because the ping always shows < 100, but then I end up getting kicked...go figure)
2) Using tanks and "real" weapons on K/P severs.  (Needless to say, I don't feel bad about that)

edit: grammar

Last edited by Seether (2006-06-25 08:25:59)

Frytrixa
+10|6637|Germany
Just a few mins ago I was banned because I switched teams.

...really, some Server-Admins think they are god - fucking noobs
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6744|In a van down by the river
This isn't my story.  My buddy slyfox was banned from a server for using a "parachute hack".  Upon asking what exactly a parachute hack was they replied, "Oh... you know..."
leesupport
+39|6693
well i only have 2 bans so far
#1 was an accedent...now im admin on that sever:)
#2 was fooling around on Wake Island learning how to fly chopper....sever was empty so then 1 guy joins sharts shooting me so i kill him and i got banned for baseraping...weird

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard