Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6609|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I was once that pissed I spewed up on a girls dress whilst trying to chat her up. (No I wasn't a gent I fucking ran away very quickly)

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-06-16 09:30:49)

maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6796
i was on the street and i had to pee, the i got behind some bushes and then a female friend passed by and saw me standing there, then she waves at me and i did the same, but then she realized i had my pennis in my other hand (she told me i was a shameless guy) but i was embarased
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6609|Scarborough Yorkshire England

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Let's see...Something embarassing...Hmmm...Ah! Well it wasn't me but it was funny as hell. I was walking this kindergartener back to his class *i was in fifth grade* he gets this...look on his face. He runs ahead of me, pisses himself, slips in his pee and falls RIGHT into it...I couldn't stop laughing...I feel bad, am I a bad person?
Yes you are but that's funny dude, think I would have laughed too, does that make me a bad person??????
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573
Some German chick I scored a couple of years ago gave me scabies. Bitch.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6667

Scabies? Is that like rabies?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6567|Southeastern USA
One day me and some friends were tore up on some acid (or was it shrooms? anyway, you get the picture), and decided to go out to the local bar and grill, luckily we were sitting outside, I say luckily because the hits were knotting my stomach up hard, in spite of us taking vit c and potassium beforehand, I notify the others that I will wait for them in the van (a VW camper no less) and half way across the MAIN STREET OF DOWNTOWN..................I SPEW HAPPY CHUNKS!!! I was embarrassed terribly since I had just wasted 8 hits like a total noob.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
you bunch of pussies, almost 400 views and 32 posts, nobgobblers
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6558

[FHF]MattyZ wrote:

I gross out my wife by tucking my penis under, and walk out of the shower naked and freak her out.  Then stop by the mirror, laugh at myself, and then proceed to bump uglies with her and say "Look honey, our vagina's are touching!"
Thats Fkn Nasty!!! Arg [The Silence of the Lambs] Are you some sort of serial killer?
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6558|vancouver
I was in a Starbucks washroom, just finishing up.  Ya know, drying my hands, flaring my nostrils to see if I could spot any green spiders ready to drop down at an inopportune moment.  Everything looking good...  when I suddenly realize I gotta fart.  So I let her rip right there and then, deciding there's no reason to share it with the whole coffee shop...  Which turns out to be a pretty good call, although not quite as good a call as whipping down my pants and sitting the fuck back down on the porcelain throne would have been...

It's a very wrong feeling, stone cold sober in the middle of the day.  Luckily, I had anticipated some sporting activity that day, and had opted for something with a bit more support than boxers.  If not for that elastic, and the super-absorbent cotton I guess, I doubt I would have walked out of there with such a big fucking grin.  I'm a lot more careful these days.

I still feel kinda bad for whoever had to clean out the garbage that night, though...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573

ghettoperson wrote:

Scabies? Is that like rabies?
No it's like these little mites that burrow under your skin laying eggs making you itchy as hell. You need to apply cream all over your body to get rid of them and wash/burn all of the clothes/bedclothes you were using!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
great! 500 views and still not even 40 posts, you're all pussies
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6757
I think House of the Dead is a good film and enjoy watching it.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6810|Jupiter
For about a month of my life i thought i was gay ... Weird times that was.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6661|Cumberland, MD, USA
Embarassing about myself huh? Ummm... I'm fat.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6575|Oslo, Norway
I'm drunk...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6590|England
ok when i was a little nipper,me and two mates who were brothers had a farting competition whilst in our sleeping bags on a camping thing with the scouts and my mate david tried to do i big one and we heard a squelch and he goes"aarrgh" and stands up and robert(his bro) shined the torch on his ass and his pants were full of shit! turns out he had been drinking prune juice earlier in the evening! lol great days!

Last edited by No 1 Gooner (2006-06-17 15:22:58)

SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I once had my older brothers sock, used(!!!!), in my mouth. Was not my fault. He stuffed it in there!!!! And he tells people about it. Now thats embarrasing!!!! I was around 8-9 years old. So... thanks Mr_ Snus, if you are reading this!!!!!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas
I don't like pie...There I said it...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6680|USA

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I have 3 testicles.
I did too. Turned out to be hernia.
Aardcore
+60|6731|USA, Arizona

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I have 3 testicles.
I did too. Turned out to be hernia.
Awwww! That's horrible!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I wanted to bump this, I just like embarassing stuff about ppl
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6656|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i was like 9 and coming back from scholl in those big yellow bus, and i rly had to shit so i just shit off my pants loool it was fkn unconfortable, once home i toke a fkn good shawer and my mom was like its okay dont worry bla bla bla

MAN I WAS 9 LOOOLL
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6810|Jupiter

Andoura wrote:

i was like 9 and coming back from scholl in those big yellow bus, and i rly had to shit so i just shit off my pants loool it was fkn unconfortable, once home i toke a fkn good shawer and my mom was like its okay dont worry bla bla bla

MAN I WAS 9 LOOOLL
Thats gross. Was your nickname "the skunk" for the rest of your school days?
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6712|Mountains of West Virginia
One day when I was younger my family took a trip to Disney world. I was walking in a very crowded corridor. As I was walking I spot a quarter on the ground. WOW A QUARTER ( i was young ok ) and proceeded to do a quick grab. Well the quarter, was glued to the ground. I went in for the dive and grab, got thrown off balance, fell into a little kid infront of me, knocking him to the ground with me. Never forget it .

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-07-11 19:44:17)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6659|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

For about a month of my life i thought i was gay ... Weird times that was.
to this day.. i still question myself on this..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard