SealXo
+309|6543
I was on NAEA Ghost town, and I was zoomign around on my blackhawk packed with c4/

SOO. I see 2 sipers on that big building on the east side. So i go in for the dive, and I kill them both without killing myself somehow, I just did a cool dive and there bodies got rammed and flew off the end of the building.

I had ot bail out 10 seconds later though because of the damage =/

+1 for coolness?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica

SealXo wrote:

+1 for coolness?
Negative.
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i have done that plenty of times and im sure others have to.. to mean to rain on you parade
SealXo
+309|6543
Yeah but this one was different. If you know where the door stickign out thing was, I hit both of them in that little crevice somewhere So i basically ran straight into the wall and went throguht it?
SealXo
+309|6543
thanks for the negative karma you bitches=]
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6547

Madhadda1 wrote:

i have done that plenty of times and im sure others have to.. to mean to rain on you parade
your sig makes me feel like drinking coke good Advertisement
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6653
neg karma? welcome to my world
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6763|United States of America
I don't like the Hitler Bush comparison in your sig though.  Bugs me cuz Bush isn't trying to kill a whole race of people.

PS. I am not giving you negative karma
Madhadda1
+270|6552|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

lol mabey it is lol im drinking bottled coke right now i love that stuff..
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

Just makes me thirsty.

pure_beef_69 wrote:

neg karma? welcome to my world
Hey you stink, can I go in your hitlist? I really wanna see how easily you're gonna pawn me.

OH NO!!!! Anonymous negative karma! *cries*

Last edited by Avarice (2006-06-16 13:00:47)

metal1215
+18|6652|Varsseveld, Netherlands
+1 for coolness
cyberkiller25
+16|6555|Montreal
Me my funniest kill was in Warlord. I was sitting at the gun on the pickup truck when a AL Raider came from the british base. There were three gunners and 1 driver. The driver just ram in a post and the vehicle was stuck... next to me. Ironicaly, the two front gunners and the driver where killed with a few shots and I had to get out after the fourth one. A four kills because of bad driving. :-)

Couldn't get a printscreen however. :-(
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA
Mine was pretty cool. I was C4ing people with cars on road rage and I was doing pretty good. Well this guy got out of the tank in time and I blew the C4. Well that didn't kill him. Guess what did....... Ding ding. The car flew back and hit him and he went flying. Sadly I didn't get credit for the kill sadly.
nev
+23|6593|Land of OZ
Was commander with about 2 bars of health so I had a brain wave  - just lie down near the arty coz it was smokin, contnue in the command screen directing traffic and drop a resupply.  Fix me and the arty.

Supply crate landed on me of course - dead.
137twozerosniper
+57|6572|UK
BUILLSHIT *cough* :p
137twozerosniper
+57|6572|UK
omfg noob u -1 karma for that and dont even leave ur name pussy!!!!!
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6628|Boston, Massachusetts

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

SealXo wrote:

+1 for coolness?
Negative.
cyberkiller25
+16|6555|Montreal
Wait, I think the funniest kills are the ones with the vehicules drop! I sent one for example on a carrier when the plane was starting and got a pretty good timing, it didn't blew the plane but it made it ram on the carrier and he died. But it's not very fair so I stopped doing it.
XIthRyker
+7|6661
My funniest is wen i jumped out of a heli on Mustuur and my chute didnt open so i plumeted and on the tall bridge near the powerplant i hit a snipers head but didnt actually land (his head was sticking out) and kept falling, hit the open chute key and it opens. i glided happily into a tank and blew up a humvee carying 3 people.

Lucky things happy, i would say it was skill but no element of skill was involved at all.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6836
Twice I've taken down planes (one bomber and one interceptor) while they came in for a slightly too shallow bombing run on my tank . Vengence is sweet
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6796|Singapore

Haha thats funny.

*Note to self: laugh*

Haha.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6659
Lets see, i've accidently landed on two people when parachuting from a helicopter and killed them.

IE. Me and a bunch of guys parachute out of a heli and I landed on one of the guys killing him. Not exactly sure how landing on someone with a parachute kills them, but i've done it twice.

Every now and again when i'm spec ops I sneak to the enemy base, when nobody is looking rather than stealing their planes or helicopters I place C4 on them and wait for them to take off. After about 10 seconds I detonate the C4.

Last week on Wake as USMC a couple of guys in a Z-10 thought they could take little ol' me out who was alone in a boat. I purposefully drove straight toward them (the pilot was trying to kill me with rockets) forcing him to go forward and down. Thus making him fly lower, so low infact that I managed to kamikazee his helicopter with my boat. I got two kills, they got just the one. 
BVC
+325|6702
On Clean Sweep 64 I once landed a blackhawk right next to a sniper on top of a hill, jumped out, stood there watching him shooting at stuff for a little while, then knifed him.  Hoots of laughter from the squaddies!
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6527
On wake, ejected from a burning BH only to have a plane plow into me as I parachuted down. Got credited with a kill. Make sense? No. Funny? Yes.
samfink
+31|6562
on Watrlord, (SF) there was soemoen in an AA mount, I wasspecops, wasgoing to sneak up and pump himfullof lead, but then I realsiedI was close enough to knife, this was coming up from the consruction site, in FULL VIEW of any armourin the vicinity, and then I knifed the enemy and legged it before he re-spawned and killed me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard