Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

QUOTE PIRAMID!!! YAY!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eagles1106
+269|6594|Marlton, New Jersey.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

QUOTE PIRAMID!!! YAY!!!

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-12 23:47:57)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Hey he's back!
Alex_Browning sounds a lot like Zaius1000. Anyone remember him? Here's a refresher:
A classic Zaius1000 thread.

- This post is proof that one should read the entire thread before posting. I still feel smart though.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-06-12 23:50:19)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
eagles1106
+269|6594|Marlton, New Jersey.
well, alex has made a lot of posts that have gotten him - karma
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=29164
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=29162
and this one...
was reading these posts, then right after them his karma skyrockets below 0 lol...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-12 23:52:46)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6658

Alex_Browning wrote:

I become very violent and very angry when i wind up with a negative KDR at the end of each round in BF2. I physically hurt myself and others, (including my own mother) when i become violent/angry. My player ID is TJ_Houshmandzedah, look it up. My scores are horrible! I have 173 more kills than deaths, and if i continually get a negative KDR at the end of each round, i will eventually have a negative KDR. I don't want that! I become violent and punch my parents and push  my grandmother down a flight of stairs. I really want to start playing BF2 again, but i haven't since december/janruary. Becauese my mother wont let me have it.
try sort of a roleplaying game instead of BF2

you play your own mother and your mother is you and then let her beat the s* out of you - maybe it's a cure for you
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6700|London, UK
55555!

man i only get fustrated when iam shooting some1 for 5 mins and they dont die then turn around and get a headshot -_- now hitting yr parents thats some serious help u need there
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6741|Uhh... erm...

eagles1106 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

QUOTE PIRAMID!!! YAY!!!
Zaius, you ask? Zaius.

One word, Zaius: TETRIS.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS
*Looks at attention seeking thread
*Smacks head

I mean. WTF?

Chuy (a while ago) wrote:

We are not a psyc therapy website.

Last edited by Spark (2006-06-13 02:05:59)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spiers.ckz
+10|6539

Alex_Browning wrote:

if i continually get a negative KDR at the end of each round, i will eventually have a negative KDR.
achieving a negative KDR is impossible as u can not have a negative amout of kills or deaths... so ur good... nothing to fear... keep dying without risking a negative KDR, cuz its not possible

LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6593

Alex_Browning wrote:

I become very violent and very angry when i wind up with a negative KDR at the end of each round in BF2. I physically hurt myself and others, (including my own mother) when i become violent/angry. My player ID is TJ_Houshmandzedah, look it up. My scores are horrible! I have 173 more kills than deaths, and if i continually get a negative KDR at the end of each round, i will eventually have a negative KDR. I don't want that! I become violent and punch my parents and push  my grandmother down a flight of stairs. I really want to start playing BF2 again, but i haven't since december/janruary. Becauese my mother wont let me have it.
Jump off a building and save your family the trouble. Dumbass no one here believes you and if your telling the truth its only a fuckin game get a head doctor or kill yourself. Kill yourself anyway.
DaJJ
+13|6648|1500 Gold Medaller's land
lol dude chill... You cant always win (even i cant lol), just deal with it, you dont play this game for living like some people do, you play it for fun and stats lol, stats dont say nothing, some guys stat pad, some guys give everything so they're team wins, stats tell nothing about how good the player is.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6635|Ghost Town

Alex_Browning wrote:

Yeah...I'm getting very angry (red eyes!) and violent too when I get owned! But even more worse than you. I'll prefer to take out my chainsaw go through our village and make some nice meat out of innocent unlucky people who cross my way of destruction, gore and bloodthurst! You should give it a try! I'm feeling much better after that!
cat4ever
+69|6764|CATALONIA

Alex_Browning wrote:

IT'S ONLY A GAME DUDE!
Viper38
+118|6681
darad0
+40|6632|Centreville, VA
how about you learn not to suck
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6762|Chicago.
I only have one suggestion.

Therapy.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6792

So this is who YOU are!!!!
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6557|-removed you know why- mod

moose_rider wrote:

Write about when you said I push grandparents and parents down stairs, I senced some BS. Anyone else?
here!

get a life... get a girl (this is NO patch) an try to relax buddy
ResDog1
+51|6776|Netherlands
Very wise woman, your mother.
Blow off some steam with a hooker or something...
I feel your frustration and can understand you can get pissed off by getting waxed every time, but it is still a game and if you cannot controll yourself when you step away from the screen you need some help/rehab.

Enlist in the Army as soon as you turn 17 so you can get some ownage going on... And if you still get owned... hell you'll only notice that for half a second.

-1 for beating your mom... If you wisen up i'll +1 you to compensate and +1 if you keep up the good work.

Alex_Browning wrote:

Speelbal
+146|6763|Netherlands
Don't be angry. Don't abuse your family. Destroy a pillow.
Des.Kmal
+917|6629|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
this is funny how people take him seriously...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Speelbal
+146|6763|Netherlands
No one is that stupid to post such a disturbed characteristic of themselves. It's  a funny post.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6703|Sweden

Dirtracer90 wrote:

this sounds very familiar

Zaius1000?
EXACTLY. He has come back with a new stupid nickname.
BTW wasnt it Jessica Alba he claimed he was chasing?

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-06-13 06:01:32)

Badrism
+6|6551|Egypt

Alex_Browning wrote:

And how old are you ????
doneyone
+30|6566|Holland Hardcore
man i also have a neg K/D ratio (look below) but i just like to play. getting angry doesn't help.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard