Poll

If one draws his knife, will you? If 2 guys knife, will you killsteal?

Yes to first, no to second. Show of sportsmanship IMO.44%44% - 56
No to both. Knife fights honored, but don't wantmyself.7%7% - 9
No first, yes second. I got a gun to shoot people!18%18% - 24
Yes to both. Knife fight is fun, but i want points too.29%29% - 38
Total: 127
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA
what if he pulls out a pillow - can we pillow fight?  Of course, I will put a bullet in him as quickly as possible - and feel no dishonor.....and if I see a guy trying to kill someone on my team, does not matter when he has in his hand - going to try and kill him as quickly as possible with whatever I got!!
gordon
+5|6550|Switzerland
once I watched two guys in a knife-fight waiting to kill the winner if he's the enemy. but.... I was killed by another enemy who also watched the knife-fight

shit happens
lord_tyler_486
+54|6754|Upper Franconia
I chose teh last option because you can't choose "I like cheese"

Whenever an enemy pulls out his knife I do too, but well, if there are masses of enemies around and that one guy is just crazy with his knife then ... well, not really. I know that these other persons around want points too.
DrvUMad
+2|6556|Detroit, USA/Age 30
I answered No and Yes.

More often than not the guy pulling the knife is a sniper who's not well equipped for close quarters combat anyway.  Kudos to me for getting close enough with my SMG/MG to him to blow him away.  I am not throwing that advantage away for some idiots idea of online chivalry and an honorable fight.  Why even the field when you are standing there with the clear advantage (by design mind you)?  Do you think that same sniper is looking at you across the field in his scope waiting for you to get close enough to have a knife fight?  Don't count on it, he's using every round he can to finish you off before you get close enough to smear him.  This really applies to every kit and not just the sniper.  Its too bad that my opponent went through his entire clip and I am still breathing, but the fact remains he attempted to kill me with every bullet in his gun before switching to the knife as a last ditch effort, why would I throw away my opportunity to return the favor?

As for shooting an enemy engaged with my teammate in a knife fight, I voted yes.  Most definately would I shoot the enemy.  See argument "A" above.  My only logic to having a knife fight is a last ditch effort if my guns are empty, in which case I would be glad for any help my team could give me.

End of Story.

Knife and Sword fights are reserved for games without guns in my book   (Or Star Wars for those Jedis out there)!
Speelbal
+146|6754|Netherlands
Depends entirely on the situation: Mostly a guy draws his knife cause he is out of ammo. I will shoot him then. If me and a guy are in a gunfight and both our ammo run out, I will knife fight. But I won't if the other guy was plain stupid enough to waste all the ammo.

I will probably steal the kill. If they take to long to kill one another I kill or if I'm not a medic. Probably if the enemy kills his knife victim he will draw a gun and shoot me. If I'm medic I always can revive him. (First I shoot the winning knife guy dead. Gives me 4 points. (God I'm an ass. )

Anything for the team!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
I will not pull out my knife right away. I'll do a couple of shots and if pesron starts jumping and hopping(don't pull out his/her gun) then I go for a knife fight. Sure, if I'm not in a good mood I just shoot. Sry.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
I'll knife fight; I'm pretty good in hand-to-hand fights. If I see 2 people in a hand-to-hand battle most likely I'll watch; if my guy wins, good; if they win, that guy better be ready to catch a bullet for my fallen comrade.
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA

DrvUMad wrote:

I answered No and Yes.

More often than not the guy pulling the knife is a sniper who's not well equipped for close quarters combat anyway.  Kudos to me for getting close enough with my SMG/MG to him to blow him away.  I am not throwing that advantage away for some idiots idea of online chivalry and an honorable fight.  Why even the field when you are standing there with the clear advantage (by design mind you)?  Do you think that same sniper is looking at you across the field in his scope waiting for you to get close enough to have a knife fight?  Don't count on it, he's using every round he can to finish you off before you get close enough to smear him.  This really applies to every kit and not just the sniper.  Its too bad that my opponent went through his entire clip and I am still breathing, but the fact remains he attempted to kill me with every bullet in his gun before switching to the knife as a last ditch effort, why would I throw away my opportunity to return the favor?

As for shooting an enemy engaged with my teammate in a knife fight, I voted yes.  Most definately would I shoot the enemy.  See argument "A" above.  My only logic to having a knife fight is a last ditch effort if my guns are empty, in which case I would be glad for any help my team could give me.

End of Story.

Knife and Sword fights are reserved for games without guns in my book   (Or Star Wars for those Jedis out there)!
- perfectly stated!!!!! +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard