[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6653|Washington

ComradeWho wrote:

get one humvee and don't hop in it until the chopper is facing somewhere else.. by the time the chopper adjusts itself to kill you it'll be time for it to turn around and run to repair or die.. very simple.  by the way they make these nifty little "stinger sites" they have worked quite well in my experience. no reason to make them any more powerful so the morons who spawn in the meat-grinder areas (usually while the map gets lost to a better team) can have an equal playing field with people whos IQ is above 70.
I find it so easy to shot down the helicopter.  Like ComradeWho said, grab a Humvee or Vodnik and you can easily take out the heli.  Those top 10 guys on the US side only account for a third of the total kills by the MEC.  The other 150 deaths came from either noobs or people who don't know how to shoot a heli down properly.
slidero
Like wake with it's J-10 sharqi is terribly unbalanced if the right people get in the right vehicles. If you have a decent pilot gunning on sharqi in the havoc is probably one of best way to get a massive kill streak and a shitload of points.  Sadly it seems like I'm always the one flying
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6758|Canader , eh?
this is the gunners stats..omfg..LOOK AT ALL HIS VICTIMS!!! (sry if this has been said b4...too lazy to read the whole thread)
http://bf2s.com/player/44282322/
Mele4nyc
+9|6591
Really good round for this guy:Warehouse

WE got killed right at the end(tk) . However yes it is a streak of 156

https://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2131/screen0013mo.th.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

Mele4nyc wrote:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2131/s … 3mo.th.jpg
was that on sharqi as well? i have always wondered, do you guys get the US down to one base or something to get those numbers or what?
Mele4nyc
+9|6591

stryyker wrote:

Mele4nyc wrote:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2131/s … 3mo.th.jpg
was that on sharqi as well? i have always wondered, do you guys get the US down to one base or something to get those numbers or what?
Yeah basically they were all bunched up spawning at Alleyway at first. Most of the round thats were we were at just circling it. Then somehow, magically as the US were losing this spawn they got control of tv station with about 100 tickets left Too easy when 32 people spawn at the same exact point and they all try to AT you. The AT missles are so many in number that it looks like fireworks following you, quite funny.
Defiance
+438|6662

I've only seen a decent heli pair once, and it was quite a pathetic sight.

But hey, whatever floats your boat peter pansy (in reference to spawnrapers).

Last edited by Defiance (2006-06-09 22:47:30)

Mele4nyc
+9|6591

Defiance wrote:

I've only seen a decent heli pair once, and it was quite a pathetic sight.

But hey, whatever floats your boat peter pansy (in reference to spawnrapers).
Nobody likes being on the receiving end, find a way to around it but don't whine about it. Just like people whine about armor whores and heli whores. They never whine about the bad players that are always in armor or in helicopters, but the bitching is generally in the direction of who killed you most frequently. It's human nature so there is no way around it.

Last edited by Mele4nyc (2006-06-09 22:50:16)

Not
Great success!
+216|6568|Chandler, AZ
That's just amazing man, very well done. All I can say is I'd love to have you in the gunner chair of my Havoc! I have the worst luck when it comes to gunners it seems.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6687|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
nicely done, me n the rest of (ARK) {ARK} raid sharqi servers for the mi-28, me n jeffro had our best round 2 weeks ago, he was 112-0 at the end of round , i had 114 points as pilot! thats the best we have had yet, but yes once the cobra goes down you keep it down and rape a base for a little bit then head back to tv, plus we know how long it takes to spaw from deaths so
doxed
+21|6638
impressed?
nope.
Armor Spl.Sua [T-90]
Hell On Tracks
+3|6529|New Zealand

Mele4nyc wrote:

Hey I'm happy you got a screenshot of that, cause I can't find one after I formatted. I haven't seen Bash in a while either. Yes Bash is quite good at piloting but i sense hate coming from you switchbladezz. It's alright I don't mind, I've amased quite a following. I find it quite funny that people would take time to create names like that because of what might have happened ingame. Players hate armors whores, they hate chopper whores. It's in human nature to react in such a retaliatory way. The mature players however adapt and actually pose quite a challange. See you ingame
i had a game on wake (i dont usually play large maps) i was the gunner for a z10 pilot. ended the round with 45 - 0, now that is nowhere near as good as yours but i can definitely see how u can get a score like that when the conditions are right.
incubis
+40|6636|CANADA

Point&Shoot wrote:

Check out this Karand B.R.
http://www.bf2s.com/player/47716869/
look at mine...

http://bf2s.com/player/45001227/
MorbidFetus
+76|6542|Ohio

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

like it's hard to sit in one spot at the tv station and shoot guys that spawn on the roof like idiots.  Put some fucking shoulder mounted SAM's in this game (that actually hit a target) and you'd separate the men from the boys.
God forbid someone hops in a Humvee and .50 cals him the fuck out of the sky....
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6550|The real world
haha mi28 > hummer with normal gun

U die straight away if u hop in the hummer and 2 noobs try and drive away from the spawnpoint

One day, I will have a score like yours Mele4nyc, one day
hutchy52
+12|6746

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

this is the gunners stats..omfg..LOOK AT ALL HIS VICTIMS!!! (sry if this has been said b4...too lazy to read the whole thread)
http://bf2s.com/player/44282322/
I'm trying to find all these victims you speak of, but I only found about 66, where are the rest?
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6687|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
(ARK)DJJeffro has the most, he has 143 last time i counted
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6524|Denmizzark!!
The choppers are fine, just need to find a good place to use the hummvee or vod to tear that baby a second asshole..
Mele4nyc
+9|6591

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

nicely done, me n the rest of (ARK) {ARK} raid sharqi servers for the mi-28, me n jeffro had our best round 2 weeks ago, he was 112-0 at the end of round , i had 114 points as pilot! thats the best we have had yet, but yes once the cobra goes down you keep it down and rape a base for a little bit then head back to tv, plus we know how long it takes to spaw from deaths so
I looked at Jeffro's stats and I was blown away. Hes quite good but never had the pleasure to play with him. Maybe I'll catch you guys in a server sometime. I think if i Play enough I'll catch up to Jeffro's victims list

About the humvees, they are only effective against a good chopper when used in tandem against a good pilot/gunner combination. I've had very crappy rounds because this squad on the other team just wouldn't leave me alone and would always come to take me down with their jeeps. I'd always be repairing leaving little else in between.

Last edited by Mele4nyc (2006-06-10 06:08:52)

Not
Great success!
+216|6568|Chandler, AZ
Even then the chopper is effective though, if a squad is just sitting in jeeps unable to cap points or grab consistent kills, you're taking a few guys totally out of the game that way.
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/ <-very good br's

mine is only 167
ZCor3x
+46|6561|Pennsylvania
That's a pretty good round..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard