HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6719|Germany

Zaitik wrote:

you guys are trying to be cool cos its 06.06.06?  do you idiots even know what satanic people does? they kill some fucking cristhians and cuts them to pieches. culd you fucking wanna be satanic do that? "no i just want to play bf2 and post some shit like this to the forums" omg get a life
*giggles* Hihi...Uneducated people can be so funny, when they start talking...*giggles again*

By way mister "omg get a life", why don´t you get a life and start reading one or two books about satanism before posting about something you have no clue of....
acidkiller187
+123|6640
Do you know anybody who is having there birthday to day
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6689|Broadlands, VA

Zaitik wrote:

you guys are trying to be cool cos its 06.06.06?  do you idiots even know what satanic people does? they kill some fucking cristhians and cuts them to pieches. culd you fucking wanna be satanic do that? "no i just want to play bf2 and post some shit like this to the forums" omg get a life
Ummm...no that's the point.  Call this thread "pre-emptive humor."  It's just another day on Rock Earth.

Really - go about your business & download Armored Fury. 
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6700|London, UK
teh anti-christ was born some time today if he has the mark 666 on his head kill him with some pitch forks covered in holy water or w8 till hes older and a bunch of monks will kill him and his evil Secret Service slaves when hes a senator (0)-(0)
acidkiller187
+123|6640

bullit wrote:

teh anti-christ was born some time today if he has the mark 666 on his head kill him with some pitch forks covered in holy water or w8 till hes older and a bunch of monks will kill him and his evil Secret Service slaves when hes a senator (0)-(0)
no i think just call cyborg_ninja_117 xD
Rosse_modest
+76|6786|Antwerp, Flanders

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

lol... the beast government but im still alive bitches, ninjas cant die lol
What are you laughing for? I was being serious. Well, except for the orgy of course...
[iLL]h8+
+26|6726|Florida

Zaitik wrote:

Bow before the Peach SLAYER, so you rise in Georgia?
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6712
Hmmmm. D-day anyone? I think that need remembering rather than some stupid "hell day"
acidkiller187
+123|6640

[iLL]h8+ wrote:

Zaitik wrote:

Bow before the Peach SLAYER, so you rise in Georgia?
?
Madhadda1
+270|6555|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Cpt.Crambone wrote:

This day will bring no good.  I can tell already.  My toast came out a bit over done this morning and the milk went bad.  I'm going back to bed.
i have a  little red bumps all over my body.....
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
MUHAHAHA i am born....!!!! I am only a couple hours old but i can already type and pwn on battlefield!!!
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6732|Indianapolis, IN

acidkiller187 wrote:

Do you know anybody who is having there birthday to day
Yeah, its my uncles birthday, but then again so is every other June 6.

On a side note, here is what I wrote in another forum:
This is another day that the Lord has created.  And I am going to try to live so that everything I do brings glory to God.  Thats what I strive for everyday so why should it be different on this particular day.  The Lord has created it and all things will work out in the course of God's will.  If God has willed it to happen, it will happen.
And it says in Job that even the Devil comes before God.  Even the demons recognize that God is greater then them.  So why should I be afraid of this day.  I am going to live it out to the fullest to the glory of God the Father All Mighty.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Zaitik wrote:

Kills some peaches? shit that IS evil!
<runs off screaming"not the peaches,jesus christ no"!!!
Killin' peaches!?! Oh, shit.  I bet they're all over the place here in Georgia!!  Damn, I better not go outside...
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6583
Anyone ever heard of a town called, hell ? Its somewhere in the U.S I think. I heard it was on the news today or something.       "I'm not going to a cemetery tonight". LOL
mp30
Cynicism is an art, right?
+13|6741|It Rarely Rains in Seattle

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Also D-Day today.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York

Zaitik wrote:

Sorry I upset you by killing peaches. Now I'll call the devil on you and we'll give you a massive wedgie. Bahaha.

...'Kay.

Pfft. I don't even believe in the devil, and I've got doubts god/heaven even exist. Just another day for me.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

You are all so ignorant - 666 is not the number of the beast, newer research shows emperor Caligula as the socalled beast from the bible and hence a number often mentioned in that concern is 616.

And in the book of revelation 13:18 it says : "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Or in the queens english : 616

This is amongst the information found in ca. 400.000 pieces of papyrus-scrolls in 1895 outside the egyptian town of Oxyrhynchus, this redifines the book of revelations and several others and the papyrus is dated to about the year 300 AC - in other words amongst the oldest scrolls there is and definately the oldest concerning the number of the beast !

Conclusion : Satanists all over the world should feel a tad stupid right now ..... and it sure means people should look to other sources than Hollywood when deciding what is fact and what is fiction ......

Last edited by Varegg (2006-06-06 13:12:38)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6637|The Netherlands
did you peeps know that the dutch socker team came at the airport of germany at 6 over 6 on 06-06-06 that will make 06:06 06-06-06
i hope it will make more luck that badluck =p
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6732|Indianapolis, IN

xixspyder wrote:

Anyone ever heard of a town called, hell ? Its somewhere in the U.S I think. I heard it was on the news today or something.       "I'm not going to a cemetery tonight". LOL
Yeah, the town is in Michigan.  I heard about it last night on the news.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Yeah. Too bad time has been screwed up for centuries, or 6.6.06 might actually mean something to me.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6702|Sweden

Erkut.hv wrote:

lord.knaslaban wrote:

Hmmm..... I havent thought of the wheather because Iplayed so much BF2
It's a red day here so I don't go too school
WTF is a red day?
All sundays in our chalender are red. And it means that most people dont have to go to work/school. Like newyears eve/ Midsummernight... Chrismas eve etc.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6647|Westminster, California
devil smevil
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6781|Phoenix, Az
https://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2290/cf2eabf97cb.jpg
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6567

Varegg wrote:

You are all so ignorant - 666 is not the number of the beast, newer research shows emperor Caligula as the socalled beast from the bible and hence a number often mentioned in that concern is 616.

And in the book of revelation 13:18 it says : "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Or in the queens english : 616

This is amongst the information found in ca. 400.000 pieces of papyrus-scrolls in 1895 outside the egyptian town of Oxyrhynchus, this redifines the book of revelations and several others and the papyrus is dated to about the year 300 AC - in other words amongst the oldest scrolls there is and definately the oldest concerning the number of the beast !

Conclusion : Satanists all over the world should feel a tad stupid right now ..... and it sure means people should look to other sources than Hollywood when deciding what is fact and what is fiction ......
Was gonna' say that, although I haven't the depth of knowledge you have over the subject. (616, recent research, blah blah )

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-06 17:51:31)

Optimus_Primal
+10|6563|North West, USA
If 666 is the devil.....than does that mean that 999 is God?   LOL. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard