Kriznik
+0|6742
mashtur city / MEC / medic

i took car from mec tank base, going to USMC helicopter base to take it
there was something like 10 usmc, i was squad leader, some lonewolf jumped to my car
when i was near by base, commander give me UAV i hit 5 road kills, jumped out, throw all my grenades and killed 2 (in the meantime i got neutralize point), prone near flag and shooting on the rest of them

than their chopper came back to take flag, i was higing near by their UAV trailor, in the right moment i climb on top where is AA gun and shoot once to chopper.... 5kills (chooper smoked)

maybe there was SQ somewhere, so they spawn there ... i got another 6 kills there + some reviwe  ... when i finally clean up that base

i looked on my score and i had 21 kills and round just begun

nice one...

or on Oman (USMC/Spec ops) i took plane, searching for their bomber i found him, shoot him down, waited 12sec and goes to their Airbase, throw bombs and got him again (he waits on bomber), then hit E and parachute near their bomber, guy respawn again i place C4 on nearby APC and.... kill him

took their bomber and keep bombing MEC whole game

nice
i lovit
Turtle
+7|6728|Boulder, CO
Too many to remember. I wish I could recall something that really stood out in my mind but I play point so often that all I do is attempt rambo shit. Overall I think the most rewarding ramboeque experience is rushing a base as a us engineer, drop a couple mines in front and stir up enough noise pumping rounds off into enemies that vehicles start showing up and running over mines. There's just nothing quite as satisfying as wasting a squad with a pump shotgun and watching the rest of the team rush in to save the day only to find that I left them presents. But ya, way too many rambo moments to pick a favorite.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

ooh just got out of another rambo moment. I got a 10 kill streak with shock paddles! insane, i was up against 4 people; 1 G3, 1 L85, 1 AK-101 and 1 PP-19. pwned them all. twice. *glee*
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6734

I had the best rambo moment last night on a server with 40 people. I was using my newly unlocked pkm and i just laid down at the flag closest to hotel in karhand and just unloaded my entire clip at the enemy!

GotMex? [PKM] dude1
GotMex? [PKM] dude2
GotMex? [PKM] dude3
GotMex? [PKM] dude4
GotMex? [PKM] dude5
GotMex? [PKM] dude6
GotMex? [PKM] dude7
GotMex? [PKM] dude8
GotMex? [PKM] dude9
GotMex? [PKM] dude10
GotMex? [PKM] dude11
GotMex? [PKM] dude12
GotMex? [PKM] dude13
GotMex? [PKM] dude14
GotMex? [PKM] dude15
GotMex? [PKM] dude16
GotMex? [PKM] dude17
GotMex? [PKM] dude18
GotMex? [PKM] dude19
GotMex? [PKM] dude20

Then I just waited a bit and did that exact same thing 3 times!!!
dsb
+0|6748
I don't know if it's a "rambo moment" b/c I was in a vehicle for part of it but it was fun...

I'm AT in an APC.  I run into an enemy APC and Tank accompanied by about 3 infantry.  Plug the tank with the APC missile.  Hop out, hit 'em with the AT rocket.  Hop back in and finish him off with the APC cannon the APC is about half-dead.  APC missile is reloaded so I hit the other APC with it but my APC is about to go so I drop smoke and jump out and meet the the infantry.  Take two with the DAO and the third with the pistol but now I got no bullets and an APC waiting to kill me.  I switch to the AT rocket let it reload while the last of the smoke is fading and pop off the shot just in time to kill the APC and that's that.  I had like four health bars left.

It was just as much luck in timing as it was skill but damn if it wasn't fun.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

GotMex? wrote:

I had the best rambo moment last night on a server with 40 people. I was using my newly unlocked pkm and i just laid down at the flag closest to hotel in karhand and just unloaded my entire clip at the enemy!

GotMex? [PKM] dude1
GotMex? [PKM] dude2
GotMex? [PKM] dude3
GotMex? [PKM] dude4
GotMex? [PKM] dude5
GotMex? [PKM] dude6
GotMex? [PKM] dude7
GotMex? [PKM] dude8
GotMex? [PKM] dude9
GotMex? [PKM] dude10
GotMex? [PKM] dude11
GotMex? [PKM] dude12
GotMex? [PKM] dude13
GotMex? [PKM] dude14
GotMex? [PKM] dude15
GotMex? [PKM] dude16
GotMex? [PKM] dude17
GotMex? [PKM] dude18
GotMex? [PKM] dude19
GotMex? [PKM] dude20

Then I just waited a bit and did that exact same thing 3 times!!!
Are you sure? It says that your best kill streak is 20 on your stats.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
GotMex?
+193|6734

Tyferra wrote:

Dang you got me... I was just kidding. I'm jealous I haven't had any cool rambo moments so I thought I'd make up the coolest one possible.

Although, when I used to play Spec Ops, I did bail out of a blackhawk above a hovering cobra once and tried to plant c4 on it on the way down. Unfortunatelly the c4 didn't stick and in my desperation to blow it up I plunged to my death. Funny thing was I actually hit the cobra's blades and that did no damage whatsoever.

I would love to see that done though so I'll try again some other time.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
I killed a full blackhawk, blackhawk fell onto full APC and killed 5 others around it.

I killed the blackhawk by sniping the pilot with an M95 btw.

16 kill death streak with 1 bullet.

I should upload screenshot.
Alpha as fuck.
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6720|Orlando, FL
I go to take out the ememy Artillery as a Spec Op on any map; C4 the first two, wait for the repairing supply drop, resupply, C4 the supply drop and repaired one, take out the last one.  Camp, rinse, repeat.

Best done on maps you can cap the ememy main base.

Last edited by SNIPMIKE (2005-11-04 16:11:05)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
=6thAD[SOB]_Cougar [Artillery]*********

Yeah, 17 people.  I did it this morning on a 64 man Strike at Karkand server.  We had the MEC capped out to the suburb and I dropped this little salvo.  After the ticket loss hit from the deaths the MEC team had 3 points left, who incidently, happened to be snipers at various points on the map.  So yeah, a cheap Rambo but a Rambo none the less!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

GotMex? wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Dang you got me... I was just kidding. I'm jealous I haven't had any cool rambo moments so I thought I'd make up the coolest one possible.

Although, when I used to play Spec Ops, I did bail out of a blackhawk above a hovering cobra once and tried to plant c4 on it on the way down. Unfortunatelly the c4 didn't stick and in my desperation to blow it up I plunged to my death. Funny thing was I actually hit the cobra's blades and that did no damage whatsoever.

I would love to see that done though so I'll try again some other time.
Yeah, sorry about uncovering you. You won't be alone, I'm pretty sure a lot of these stories are bullshit. It's still fun to read though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
savu
+0|6783
i was having a rambo moment whole round(of course i died sometimes but rare,in that round) at US and suddenly lost connection of course:(....by the time i had over 100 points and huge kill streak going on and gold was waiting just around corner but....u know the rest...it was really GOOD round for long time...i tried to seek that server desperate to get my points and kills but didnt find(just like it disappeared???) about 20 min. although i was sure that the round was end:(...but i had many many good moments with all kits.
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6720|Florida
I've had quite a few, but here's a recent one that I remember well.

Playing MEC on Strike At Karkand, I took the tank up to the front lines.  They had already capped a back base so I didn't expect much resistance getting our southernmost base back.  Me and another clanmate went up there to get it.  He was on foot, and we got the flag pretty fast, but then so did our guys in the backfield.  So they all started spawning at the two furthest up US spawns.  I took out around 15 in the tank before it was too damaged.  So I left the tank and noob tubed a few guys before I started taking sniper fire.  I found the sniper who was near the western of the US spawns by the road and knifed him.  This took me and my clan buddy to their base and a lot were spawning.  Somhow I always managed to get my shots to hit first.  I wasn't spawn camping because I tried running away multiple times, but they kept shooting, so I returned fire.  I used all my noob tubes, and ak ammo, and i even got a pistol kill before deciding to pick up someone else's kit.

It was a g3

I blasted a few more before I decided to give them a chance and run away even if they were to shoot me.  So I did just that, but got shot in the back.  All that without med packs.  It was pretty fun.
Proxima
+0|6726
Being shot repeatedly in Wake Island '07, stumbling forward at the Airfield badly injured, to see a HMMWV straight ahead of me, facing right. The driver is just sitting there, and the gunner is merrily shooting away at my team, somewhere off to the right. I somehow make it to the jeep, and just as the gunner notices and turns round, I throw a grenade through the back side window. The driver notices and starts driving. I run for cover, with the gunner still shooting at me, and just as the driver runs into a full FAV, the grenade explodes.

Last edited by Proxima (2005-11-04 18:24:10)

DriftX
+0|6757
Just today....

Strike at Karkand 50-player server

U.S.: 8
MEC: 5

I'm on MEC. I was desperately trying to get my Veteran Sniper Combat Badge for at least 2 or 3 rounds, but I never got it. This time, I was in a tank, at the parking lot turn, near Market and Suburbs, with 11 kills. I was just sitting there waiting for the round to end, because everyone else was clustered around Market and my spot wasn't THAT close to it. I needed 4 more kills to get it, and I knew that due to the low amount of tickets left, I would probably never get it....

Just then....

A U.S. APC rolls by, smoke coming out of it! I didn't even aim, I just immediatey launch a missle, and amazingly, I hit it! This got me the final 4 kills I needed to get it, and we even won 1 - 0!

Another moment...

Sharqi Peninsula

I was U.S. at the U.S. helipad base. The MEC had just captured that base, but the Cobra was still there. I made a dash for it, but an MEC guy got in it before I could. I decide to jump onto the cockpit part and I take off with him for a few moments. I launched my SRAW right in his face and that does some damage. Of course I die, so I spawned at the base with the wall around it near those buildings. Coincidentally the chopper is heading towards me. this time I was sniper. I went prone near the wall and waited until he was hovering. I zoomed in and shot out the pilot with my M95. The gunner panics and ***SOMEHOW!*** switches seat and regains control, but then I shoot him when he's hovering too. Great game.
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
If your going by kill streaks,  then I think my story my win.   I was in a Hmmvee at Mat City.   I was on the hill beside the back yard.    I ended up with 56kills and no deaths.   had a 154 point round that game!!!!

That would be a rambo moment!!  56 kills all by the 50 cal!!!!!

Crypto_420

https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/awards.jpg
Col-Khadafi
+0|6768|Your Mom's House
One time i was on the bf2s forums and a bunch of internoobs were trying to look cool by posting stories about imaginary kills. Sadly, they failed to realize that noone reads any post but their own, and they were basicly posting stupid stories to themselves.

Col-Khadafi [logic] internoobs
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6778
Karkand, playing MEC, right before the Train Accident between the ramp leading down to the Train Accident and the building to the right. There was a full squad getting ready to move out and take the CP, I was up above at the top of the ramp watching. I threw one grenade and took out all but two. Surprisingly the two were Medics and they did the exact thing I hoped they would do, they revived them all. I did the same thing and got them again.
GotMex?
+193|6734

Col-Khadafi wrote:

One time i was on the bf2s forums and a bunch of internoobs were trying to look cool by posting stories about imaginary kills. Sadly, they failed to realize that noone reads any post but their own, and they were basicly posting stupid stories to themselves.

Col-Khadafi [logic] internoobs
OMG and one time, at band camp, i took a flute and killed some MEC warriors! Dude, that was such a downer (Yet soooo true).
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

this mornin i had an uber rambo moment that crashed a server

i was sniper on mashtuur 16, and near the beginning we MEC neutralized southblock but most were killed by artillery, and then there was me and another wolf alone, becuase USMC neutralized (btw no one had touched the other CP's). I went striaght to the other base, not CP'ing the other points, just to stop the US getting a base. My friend got killed by a REALLY nice m203 shot across the river, i lay and sniped both, then as i got up to capture mosque, i got hit by another m203 shot. no CP's, no players, the game lagged a bit, and i lost connection. 2-3 mins later the server's back up restarting its map cycle
Speelbal
+146|6723|Netherlands
My Rambo moment seems to be a bit more realistic than all of yours.

I just walked with my SAW (This happened a while ago) to an enemy flag. I just mowed down some bogeys without proning/lying/zooming. And just keeped walking (NOT running) to the flag. I killed about 3 or 4 people this way and then I got killed.

The fact that I think this is a 'Rambo Moment' is that I used a very inaccurate weapon like the SAW without lying down and zooming to kill several people. It looked like Arnie from Terminator mowing down some enemis of his. Crazy I tell ya, crazy!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
Well, on shongua stalemate the other day, and at the north island base. I bust around the corner into the base and see like a whole squad in there. In my efforts to back pedal i hit the five key and busted out c4, which i then decided to frisbee at the squad, who did not see me, except when i ran behind then building and pressed the big red button, which meant 3 kill to me
wensleydale8
+81|6740|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
i dont know if this is a rambo moment.
I was playing as the mec on gulf of oman i chose to bomb the flag in the bottom left hand corner so i start my approch to release the bombs i only flying at about 20 ft when i did this btw i release the 2 bombs i crash into the palm trees and the bombs carry on through the gaps in the trees it only gave me 2 kills but i was dead before i got the kill.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6748|Germany
Long long ago, in Juli or August, I logged in as a Private and wanted the airborne ribbon.

So I started the plane as USMC on Daqing heading to the sun (I didn't know how high to fly).
The plane got unstable and I jumped out and started to sail down ... right into the chinese main base.
But how, I'll get the ribbon. When I could see through the fog, I saw the transport chopper right underneath my feet, preparing to start.
And hey, what luck, I was Spec Ops, so I dropped 2 C4 from high above, killed the chopper and landed some meters beside, being sure they'll respawn soon
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6729|Brixham, UK
This is what I saw someone do a minute ago

Sharqi peninsula, the alleyway spawn point. Big huddle of about ten or so enemies, so the guy in my squad says over VoIP:

"Watch this"

He runs in, throws a nade, followed by a claymore, and runs out. He killed almost all of them in one go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard