flossmore
+10|6657|Cherry Valley, IL
Has it ever occured to anybody these leader board guys may be sharing an account???  Think about it you live with someone or maybe in a dorm and when your not playing they may be.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6741|Omaha, Nebraska
It is easy to do... I remember back in the day playing Ultima Online I probably wasted so much of my life on that game. If bf2 was out then I would have been right up there with them playing no less then 5 hours a day... hell I could do 8 easy back then.

They are machines... Plus you wonder just how old they are and what they do. Firestorm had a job that allowed him to do that. Hell who wouldnt play all day while you work and get payed doing it?
Manxman
Banned
+19|6639

splixx wrote:

It is easy to do... I remember back in the day playing Ultima Online I probably wasted so much of my life on that game. If bf2 was out then I would have been right up there with them playing no less then 5 hours a day... hell I could do 8 easy back then.

They are machines... Plus you wonder just how old they are and what they do. Firestorm had a job that allowed him to do that. Hell who wouldnt play all day while you work and get payed doing it?
I HAVE A GOOD JOB £25K A YEAR
5 HOURS A DAY
4 MONTHS  A YEAR OF BUT I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN PLAY BF2 FOR 10 HOURS A DAY LMAO @ YOU
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6561|The real world
Who cares, im better anyway
Anomaly
+6|6542|USA
lol... Volx plays more in two weeks than I have total since I've had the game.

I don't even see how this is possible for one person to do, though... I mean... think about everything you do in a day, everyday. Seeing his complete lack social activity raises my self esteem.

Last edited by Anomaly (2006-06-05 11:19:36)

Avarice
+41|6574|London, UK

Manxman wrote:

I HAVE A GOOD JOB...
Fair nuff.

Manxman wrote:

£25K A YEAR
Erm.....

Manxman wrote:

LMAO @ YOU
LMAO @ YOU

Anyways, I truly believe these people share accounts, I mean, I know they're machines but they take the mick.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6691|The Hague, Netherlands

Zeon. wrote:

Bear in mind Volx plays the shit out of the game..

But [N)@(M]Kain is on the game 24/7 and I think its fair to say i'm not lying lol, every time this week i've looked at his stats he has been on that server.. Not once have I seen him off of it...
padding is also a good way to get points ....
Manxman
Banned
+19|6639

Avarice wrote:

Manxman wrote:

I HAVE A GOOD JOB...
Fair nuff.

Manxman wrote:

£25K A YEAR
Erm.....

Manxman wrote:

LMAO @ YOU
LMAO @ YOU

Anyways, I truly believe these people share accounts, I mean, I know they're machines but they take the mick.
Thats what i take out of my own company dick head
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6681|Broadlands, VA

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

What is so diffrent about this that it couldn't be posted in this:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10301&p=32
Ummm....Cheese?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
Ever heard about part-time job? Maybe he's a rich guy, or handicapped, or both... Who the fuck cares? It's his business. You can just say "Oh, I'd like to play more than him but I have a job, family etc... That's why I can't and it pisses me off". Well, good luck to you, my friend. No hard feelings,

dr.847713f!31d
Armor Spl.Sua [T-90]
Hell On Tracks
+3|6539|New Zealand
I played with him last night on a server called internode... i wanted to knife him so bad LOL
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6825|St. Louis, MO

flossmore wrote:

Has it ever occured to anybody these leader board guys may be sharing an account???  Think about it you live with someone or maybe in a dorm and when your not playing they may be.
I've always had the same thought.It would be interesting to see how many different IP addresses they have.Playing (7-10) hours a day not counting the load times seems unlikely.Some of them may be legit OCD basket cases though.

Anyway,If they've gotten away with it this long then no one is going to stop them now.If they want it that bad more power to em.Whatever keeps them from swallowing their tongue.
pwned7
+53|6580
maybe the =RD=-Volx account is the account that is set as default at a lan area where ppl may use if they cbf making a new account LOL!
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
my trip from 14000 points to 20000 points, I got about 1000 points a day.  I got them actually in 2-3 hours.  Its not that hard, just whore medic on a "lol 24/7 karkland" server.

Volx is a beast though.  BushViper 4 lyfe!
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6545|the land of plenty

Manxman wrote:

448,305 - -=RD=-Volx  this guy has had the game 1 year ok....448,305 points???? 365 days in 1 year so thats way over 1000 points a day every day for a year???? Teah Right  and im the president of the usa!!!!! One word  BOLLOXS!!!!
ZOMG!!!!1!1!1 George Bush plays BF2!!!1!!1!  Dubya FTW.
=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6634|Oslo, NORWAY
maybe he got a loooooooooooooooooooot of points, but he hasn't got many Expert badges, and if he is from japan that is a reason to play to much, just idiots there
assau1t
+12|6705|sector a-35

=RvE=kbgfighter wrote:

maybe he got a loooooooooooooooooooot of points, but he hasn't got many Expert badges, and if he is from japan that is a reason to play to much, just idiots there
the only idiot here was ur father when didnt just jerk off on the wall...
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia

pwned7 wrote:

maybe the =RD=-Volx account is the account that is set as default at a lan area where ppl may use if they cbf making a new account LOL!
Its One person easily, people who use the same account with different people have different styles. Watch Volx play and there is no-one who can do what he does and how how does it.

Consult my post where i have video's of him in action and u'll see what i mean.
Club3D
+31|6843
Is not a question of cheating or playing or points, it is a question about, does he has a life? LOL
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Manxman wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

What is so diffrent about this that it couldn't be posted in this:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10301&p=32
answer please
if you dont like it dont read it and stop crying about it ok
Oh that's fresh.

Try this: Go fuck yourself. Who cares.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6628|Britain and Damn proud of it!

=RvE=kbgfighter wrote:

BAKA YARO!!!!
horse(badfeet)
+0|6536
I've played against Volx - he's a slippery one.  Basically, every round of his is  usually 100+.  Which makes his 1000+ per day pretty easy as he only needs to play 10 to 15 rounds.  He mainly plays Karkand as support, does the gren spam at the start or jumps in a APC and hangs around the MEC Hotel spawn at the start.

Then when you get him in actual combat, he jumps around, goes prone and is deadly accurate with the PKM (who isnt?), and can put a gren down your throat pretty easily.

I've managed to kill him only a few times :p

It's kinda fun to play against him - although, I must say my only goal is to get on his worst enemies list...which will probably never happen, but you need to have goals none the less!

Last edited by horse(badfeet) (2006-06-06 22:26:27)

Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6561

Yahooligun wrote:

he's simply a hard core player. I prefer ECR.RC, who was almost brigade general before the 1.3 patch, needing only expert aviator badge. Thats a skilled player.
"Hard-Core Player" - Defined as a pimple faced 12 year old with absolutely nothing better to do than vegitate in front of a monitor all day. I bet he's one fat fuck too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard