the best map in bf221%21% - 44
not overrated, but over-played54%54% - 113
an average map8%8% - 18
none of the above1%1% - 3
Total: 207
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6550|laguna beach, ca
this has probably been done before but...

tell me what you think
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6570|behind you
yea i dont like karkand no more i play wake now
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
thats exactly my story as well, wake has moved over karkand as my most played.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR
The map to go on if you want tons of points Needs to be more Songua Stalemate 24/7 servers. The map has alot of potential
TheBigXerox
+5|6606|United States of America
I hate Karkand with a passion!

It is usualy just a point whroing fest and is played to scientificly so it is always the same. I don't enjoy points and have all of the weapons I need. I like teamplay, saquadplay and just plain fun therefore Karkand is not for me.
-MIKI3.
+70|6634|The Netherlands
not overrated, but over-played'

way to much 24/7 karkand servers...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6643
Warlord completely FTW
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TheGreatTykos
+3|6714|Berea, OH
I have karkand-ed myself out.  Used to play 24/7 servers, now I can't stand it.  Special Forces for me....
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6616|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I would have picked, One of the Best, if that had been an option.  since it's not, I put the best.  I also love wake and warlord.  Sharqi is alright, but I only got good at that because it was in the rotation for the TNT server for a while.
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core

rdx-fx wrote:

pfft.  seems like the "one map to rule them all" would be Karklord Island Stalemate .

(glue together the maps for KArkand, Warlord,Wake island, Songhua Stalemate.. make it a huge map, with 4 separate battle areas and room for the jets to really fly around.. and 24/7 THAT)
i would play that.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6748|Brixham, UK
Overrated imho. Never really saw it to be anything other than a spamwar at the first flag for most and for me randomly running about deserted checkpoints looking for people who snuck behind enemy lines.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85
Karkand is not the best map, but it is the best map for infantry action.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6668|Middle of nowhere

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

no way, if you want infantry action, go to Sharqi or Mashtuur.  Karkand is a point whore/spawn raper map

i like it, but only b/c you can kill lots of people... which is what i like to do .  I don't care about points, so much as killing people (kind of contradictory, but i get what i'm sayin)

but yeah... DAQING FTW!!!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6632|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

i'd have to disagree and say sharqi peninsula for the title of best infantry.. theres no god damn APCs lol.. and the TOW's are at least in useful places..

mass destruction ftw!
oliolu
+1|6543
i at least play karkand a round every time i play bf2, its the perfect map to get global points on
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85

genius_man16 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

no way, if you want infantry action, go to Sharqi or Mashtuur.  Karkand is a point whore/spawn raper map

i like it, but only b/c you can kill lots of people... which is what i like to do .  I don't care about points, so much as killing people (kind of contradictory, but i get what i'm sayin)

Actually, I love Daqing if I want to get in a vehicle, but I usually go to Karkand to go infantry. Mashtuur is pretty good, but I liked it alot better with the pre-1.2 BH, now the whole map just seeme empty. Sharqi is one of my favorites, but whenever I play it I become completely enamered with either capping the tv station as MEC or stealing the Havoc as USMC. That, and I think I get spawn raped on Sharqi more than Karkand, as long as you know where to go on Karkand.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6553|British Columbia, Canada

your_girlfriends_mom wrote:

yea i dont like karkand no more i play wake now
Wake all the way, I've play with you before on wake, haven't lately though.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6643
Oliolu, resize your sig before you melt someones 56k modem already!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

To goddamn predictable.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6617|Britain and Damn proud of it!

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Oliolu, resize your sig before you melt someones 56k modem already!
Damn someone beat me to it... you will pay, oh yes you shall...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6668|Middle of nowhere

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Actually, I love Daqing if I want to get in a vehicle, but I usually go to Karkand to go infantry. Mashtuur is pretty good, but I liked it alot better with the pre-1.2 BH, now the whole map just seeme empty. Sharqi is one of my favorites, but whenever I play it I become completely enamered with either capping the tv station as MEC or stealing the Havoc as USMC. That, and I think I get spawn raped on Sharqi more than Karkand, as long as you know where to go on Karkand.
huh, maybe i just don't know where to go on Karkand
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
see this poll Karkand 24/7 server owners?!?!

proof you are wasting your money!

PS i am a wake whore but i tried not to bias the poll.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6688

oliolu wrote:

i at least play karkand a round every time i play bf2, its the perfect map to get global points on
OMFG YOUR SIG IS HUGE! MOD! MOD!

But karkand is fun because it lacks two things: JETS and HELICOPTERS.

-Psp
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
yeah man resize that sig
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6710|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

To goddamn predictable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard