RufusRex
+0|6768
Set my 7 year old up with an account and let him loose on BF2 yesterday ....

http://bf2s.com/player/HarryRex/

the little dude made me so proud .... took down a jeep on wake island with 2 peeps in it with a rocket ...
He still has a long way to go but he is on his way ...

I wanted to get on the server after he finished and let some of his victims know they were taken down by a 7 yr old but thought better of it ....
TrevorP
+0|6807
yeah no one ever believes when someone says "that was my kid that pwnd yo a$$"...nice though
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6861|-
Aw that's so cute
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra

RufusRex wrote:

Set my 7 year old up with an account and let him loose on BF2 yesterday ....

http://bf2s.com/player/HarryRex/

the little dude made me so proud .... took down a jeep on wake island with 2 peeps in it with a rocket ...
He still has a long way to go but he is on his way ...

I wanted to get on the server after he finished and let some of his victims know they were taken down by a 7 yr old but thought better of it ....
he looks like a bit of a tank whore
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6858|Sacramento, Cal
lol good stuff. congrats!
HellSibling
+0|6816
i let my boy ( 6 yrs) play a little BF2 at our last LAN, had to make sure tho that he was only allowed to shoot the guys with red names...he was a little *ahem* trigger happy to start...my daughter has played it too, but like her mom, gets too jumpy when the sh*t hits the fan...i wish i had video camera, its hilarious when she starts jumping around in her chair trying to avoid stuff on screen...
Stasiek
Pojebany Hlop
+1|6853|Sicily, Italy
it's a so sweet

my wife hates me playing video games and i have tried but failed to convert her so i've been trying to get my doughter playing, right now it's in the works as she is only 15 months   i see improvement as she's taking more interest in what's going on the pc monitor and she loves to press the keyboard buttons while i play

r/
FLaXCarnage
+1|6800|Florida
Dude how does he know what to do when hes 7?
HellSibling
+0|6816
i've been letting the boy play on my old N64, Goldeneye...decent enough training for a 6 yr old i think, gives him the basics at least...aim, shoot and run like hell...
r00fus
+2|6806
ahh...goldeneye...the good old 007 made by rare.  the entire series got ruined when EA started making them.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6800|Florida
Watch Blazin.Uk be like 6 or 7 id laugh
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6807
My 6 year old is an avid gamer himself.  While I won't let him play BF2 yet (his mom's in Iraq, seems inappropriate), he's a master at WoW (has a lvl 43 character), Age of Empires, City of Heroes, and his new favorite- Dragonshard.  It's pretty funny when he owns some one in a game and they start typing about he hacked or cheated.  He just yells to me "daddy, they're whining again" (the text scrolls to fast for him to read it all) and I get on and let them know that he's a 6 year old with no hacks, just better skill.  Funny enough, this doesn't seem to make anyone feel better.  Kids and games, brings a tear to my eye!
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6792
I see his biggest enemy is a girl.  Ladies man too, eh?  lol.

That's really cool you are letting your kids play games like that.  My dad plays a ton of my games too, but I've been the one teaching him, lol.  BUT, the plus side is that he's always upgrading our computers or even buying another one+another copy of the game (for BF2, C&C, etc.) just so we can play in the same house without having to go to a LAN cafe, so it's all good.

I look forward to getting Pwned by your son on the Battlefield some day, haha.
p0wn
+1|6778
My 2 year old is starting to become interested.  He likes to watch the vehicles drive/fly around.
GAK-Blaskowitz
+0|6765
I haven't let my almost 7yo son get his hands on BF2 (yet), but he likes to sit beside me and watch.  He's an ace at Nascar 2003 though....
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6862|"Frisco"

I think there needs to be an under 10 kids tournament lan party thing. Then let the lan out on the net and watch all of us noobs get pwned
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6772|Brixham, UK
Dude, if he keeps playing games as he grows up, with such experience he could end up really good at games.
wensleydale8
+81|6783|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
im not a dadd but ive been playing video games since the tender age of 6.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
dan500
+57|6861

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Dude how does he know what to do when hes 7?
7s nothing dude, today kids are brought up with computers, my 10 yr old sis knows more about them than my mum
bioforce
+0|6799
That kid is gunna be a nice man later in life

He loves white beaches and palm trees with all them time in wake island.... he likes big guns (tank whore:P) and he dont like killing people to much (k/d ratio ) great kid
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6785|Atlanta, GA USA
Yeah, a buddy of mine lets his kid (he's 10 I think) play on his CS:S source server sometimes and he pretty much pwns everybody.  It's funny to hear my friend complain that his kid is getting better than he is...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland
My 1,5 year old niece took over the keyboard and mouse the other day on BF2. After succesully smashing the mouse into my speaker box and pressing the space-bar she actually killed 1 person I think... It whas a TK tho . Things like this makes me so proud

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard