Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas
Video is kind of small but the audio is what counts.  IMO he just hit the nail on the head and I couldn't agree more.  Illegal Immigrants should STFU or GTFO, they aren't supposed to be here in the first place.

http://www.tightashell.com/pages/rush.html

Discuss.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6653|Westminster, California
it dont matter were fucked and america is bleeding out.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6776|San Antonio, Texas
Too many bleeding hearts to do that... I like Rush..
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6738|Indianapolis, IN
The illegals are begging for justice.  If they truly want justice we should jail them immediately or deport them.  What they truly want is mercy and we in the US seem to give a lot of mercy out.  We give it out and do not expect any thing in return.

If we ever get the immegration thing done, we need to reform Welfare.  How about we give all the jobs that illegals have to welfare people.  Kill two birds with one stone.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6671|United States of America
Even after hearing that I still like Taco Bell.  I'm not sure how that makes me feel?????
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6671|United States of America
This thread is pretty quiet???? Hmmm, where are all the people that marched in the street???? Nobody seems to have an answer to Rush's statements. Liberals, he he he.....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

i got in trouble at school for arguing about this. basically, my arguement was, you came here, do shit yourself.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

Major_Spittle wrote:

This thread is pretty quiet???? Hmmm, where are all the people that marched in the street???? Nobody seems to have an answer to Rush's statements. Liberals, he he he.....
It's pretty much impossible to debate what Rush said, I think thats why the crickets are chirping in here.  He even pwnt the liberals.
AD_Kensan
+7|6801

The_Mob_Returns wrote:

If we ever get the immegration thing done, we need to reform Welfare.  How about we give all the jobs that illegals have to welfare people.  Kill two birds with one stone.
Obviously nobody else wants to do "these kind of jobs". If they were not "illegal" immigrants and at the bottom of the "food chain" or "wealth chain" they wouldn't do these jobs either.
If you would take back your so called mercy then the US economy would have a bigger problem than dirty offices...

Anyway, count me out on this discussion I am not from the States...

To add something to the discussion: where did your ancestors come from? (Hint: Probably not from the states...)

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-05-30 19:48:47)

dstock9
+13|6621

AD_Kensan wrote:

To add something to the discussion: where did your ancestors come from? (Hint: Probably not from the states...)
The difference is, his ancestors probably came legally, and with good cause. People won't do these jobs because they're lazy and why do work if the government has handouts? That's just completely against today's work ethic. After all that, though, +1 for staying out because you aren't from the US. I hate when people unload their ignorance and they aren't even from here. And you know what, beyond that, you even contributed a valid point.
Possum61
+9|6764|Philly PA USA

Cougar wrote:

Video is kind of small but the audio is what counts.  IMO he just hit the nail on the head and I couldn't agree more.  Illegal Immigrants should STFU or GTFO, they aren't supposed to be here in the first place.

http://www.tightashell.com/pages/rush.html

Discuss.
he he   Nice   
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577
If the immigrants did leave, you lot would be *so* screwed.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Bubbalo wrote:

If the immigrants did leave, you lot would be *so* screwed.
If the ILLEGAL immigrants left we would not be "screwed". It would be a relief on the Social Security and an overall boost economically.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577
Uh, no, your economy has gotten to the point where it relies on illegal labour due to the smaller wages.
Random-Hero58
+10|6575|TX
Life would be better here in the states if we got rid of all the illegals.

They lower wages, they are a drain on the education/healthcare system/social security. They do steal jobs.

There is no such thing as a job an American won't do, its just that the illegals do them for dirt cheap with no benefits, Americans won't do a job for that little.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577
Uh, no.  Australia has exactly the same problem.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Bubbalo wrote:

Uh, no.  Australia has exactly the same problem.
Did you just own yourself?
rawls
Banned
+11|6831|California, USA

Major_Spittle wrote:

Somewher along the line my relatives came here illegally. Working minimum wage for years my family slowly built great prosperity here. All you that complain that illegals drain America are lazy and dumb and dont know how to get ahead in life.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6716|MoVal So-Cal
Here is the what I see this issue as... The bill is not just for Mexicans (vast majority of hispanics believe it is), it is for anyone from any country that cant/doesn't want to pay the price of admission (ENGLISH!!!, money to come in and ability to get a steady job).  Social security and schools would be fixed (everyone now pays their share),  we would see a general growth in economy (more $$ for citizens), Grass goes uncut for about a week before we get off our asses and either do it or hire a company that employs citizens. No more marches in OUR U.S. CITIES WITH THE MEXICAN FLAG BEING WAVED. (god damn that pisses me off!!!!! i saw that shit and wanted them out right then and their)
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6692
what a shitnoob , like he ever did something for your country with his fat fucked up body of his.
Get a job instead of insulting people fatass.and lose some weight...gosh i hope he dies of trombose quickly...
Reciprocity
+721|6597|the dank(super) side of Oregon
rush just gets a little emotional when his assistant forgets to fill his prescriptions.  yes, we must all listen to a morbidly obese, hypocritic, drug addicted, blowhard.  i'm sorry, but no matter what he says or does, he will always be a junkie.  in fact worse than a junkie.  he's fat, rich, full of opinions and bullshit and needs massive amounts of drugs to get through the day.  please rush, go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Uh, no, your economy has gotten to the point where it relies on illegal labour due to the smaller wages.
bubbalo. stfu and fucking learn something. don't fucking talk about the states' economy when you don't even live here. we 'rely' on illegal labor in one buisiness: GARDENING/FARMING!!! thats it- well, we have a few illegals in other places like construction but thats pretty much it.

illegal labor may be a large workforce, but its not to the point that we would all drown in misery if we put a stop to it. plenty of legals will do it for cheap too if its the best they can get. (AKA new street bums)
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6587|USA

Random-Hero58 wrote:

Life would be better here in the states if we got rid of all the illegals.

They lower wages, they are a drain on the education/healthcare system/social security. They do steal jobs.

There is no such thing as a job an American won't do, its just that the illegals do them for dirt cheap with no benefits, Americans won't do a job for that little.
don't forget the money that they siphon out of the US to mexico that will NEVER be back in our economy for as long as we live.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6577

Ender2309 wrote:

don't fucking talk about the states' economy when you don't even live here.
Uh-huh.  Because only people who live in America know anything about it?
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6582|Illinois
I'm pretty sure that what you just saw is his job. Anyway, I know plenty of people that work right along side illegal immigrants doing the same exact jobs. The only difference is that the illegal immigrants will do it cheaper.  I don't really think our economy "will be fucked" if we get rid of illegal immigrants, but I also don't think that it will be some magical weight lifted off of our shoulders. The way I see the whole thing is that they are breaking the law, if I break the law I have to suffer the consequences. It should be the same for them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard