Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6739|Reality
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut
This forum sucks now. Five years ago I would have been flamed for 3 straight pages by the left for what I wrote earlier. We should challenge another online forum to a debate just so I can find some new beret wearing, latte sipping, fake glasses wearing hipsters to fuck with.
Malloy must go
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3956|SL,UT

deeznutz1245 wrote:

This forum sucks now.
5 years ago, this forum had moderation. it needed it, because there were more users.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

just so I can find some new beret wearing, latte sipping, fake glasses wearing hipsters to fuck with.
uzique is the last bastion of hipster, and if this post doesn't bring him back, well - you'll have to settle for Dilbert, who owns a gun.

Last edited by Steve-0 (2013-08-19 18:34:50)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut
I don't mind Dilbert. I doubt we vote for the same guy every four years but he seems more of the type to voice himself and leave others alone rather than the type who pushes their agenda. I can deal with differences, its part of co-existing. I cant stand people who think they know whats best for me and the money I earn. I guess its like, he's an asshole but he's our asshole kind of thing.

Edit**- but Uzique can suck a dick.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2013-08-19 18:40:46)

Malloy must go
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6710|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Except you"re a big government guy.
Conservatives don't want big government.
Sure they do, they just want a different big government than liberals do. You want your big military, your invasive laws governing peoples' lifestyles, and you want your border secured. Conservatives are huge government when it comes to security, they just don't like their taxes feeding poor people.
I'd rather have a big military prepared for anything than have to draft when the time comes to take action.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Conservatives don't want big government.
Sure they do, they just want a different big government than liberals do. You want your big military, your invasive laws governing peoples' lifestyles, and you want your border secured. Conservatives are huge government when it comes to security, they just don't like their taxes feeding poor people.
I'd rather have a big military prepared for anything than have to draft when the time comes to take action.
Why would we need a draft? Who is going to invade us? Mexico? Canada?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

north koreans. havent you ever played the game homefront? gee jay.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6710|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

Yes
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Steve-0
+214|3956|SL,UT

Jay wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jay wrote:

mexico has been invading for years. the relative strength of Canadas currency has them playing tourist here in record numbers.

if we build a fence now, it will be to keep us in, not them out.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
Canda burnt your whitehouse, and then walked right back to canada

never forget.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

And New Zealand movies are better than Australia movies.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

And New Zealand movies are better than Australia movies.
australia is so good that everyone thinks the most famous new zealand actor is australian.

#winning
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6739|Reality

Adams_BJ wrote:

Canda burnt your whitehouse, and then walked right back to canada

never forget.
don't forget all the 1815 babies that resulted from that march

Last edited by Stubbee (2013-08-20 11:37:05)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I don't mind Dilbert. I doubt we vote for the same guy every four years but he seems more of the type to voice himself and leave others alone rather than the type who pushes their agenda. I can deal with differences, its part of co-existing. I cant stand people who think they know whats best for me and the money I earn. I guess its like, he's an asshole but he's our asshole kind of thing.

Edit**- but Uzique can suck a dick.
I nominate me.
Alpha as fuck.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6102|eXtreme to the maX

Steve-0 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

This forum sucks now.
5 years ago, this forum had moderation. it needed it, because there were more users.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

just so I can find some new beret wearing, latte sipping, fake glasses wearing hipsters to fuck with.
uzique is the last bastion of hipster, and if this post doesn't bring him back, well - you'll have to settle for Dilbert, who owns a gun.
Jesus guys, I didn't know you had me pegged as a hipster

Jesus.....
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Steve-0
+214|3956|SL,UT

my bad. i guess Lady GaGa is mainstream, but with your beret i'm sure you'd fit in . . .
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney
Dancing in his leotard to 'Single Ladies' on youtube was his precursor to hipsterdom.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-08-21 06:56:45)

13rin
+977|6475
Well Harvard weighed in. 
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/org … online.pdf

Tldr, I'm right they're wrong.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Steve-0
+214|3956|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/tWZuTqZ.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4191|Oklahoma
Taking that.
Steve-0
+214|3956|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/lQVMWYe.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
I leave for about 10 months and I was surprised to see this thread is still well alive.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

13rin wrote:

Well Harvard weighed in. 
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/org … online.pdf

Tldr, I'm right they're wrong.
half of each page was taken up with citations. Can't they just dedicate some pages to the end.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

Dancing in his leotard to 'Single Ladies' on youtube was his precursor to hipsterdom.

Wish so many users would come back. This forum has lost a lot of people, both good and bad, but nonetheless entertaining.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4191|Oklahoma
Food for thought:

Illinois Crime Statistics 1960-2012

Texas Crime Statistics 1960-2012

Interestingly enough, the state with tougher gun laws and a lower population has more homicides than the more armed state with more relaxed gun laws.  Texas has a homicide per capita of 100,000 of 4.4 where Illinois has a per capita homicide rate of 5.8.  While Texas has a higher number of murders, it's population is almost double that of Illinois.  Comparatively, a state with an EVEN TOUGHER gun law still has a higher rate, California at 5 per 100k.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard