Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|5528|Foothills of S. Carolina

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

BREAKING CNN NEWS wrote:

George Zimmerman helped family get out of overturned car last week in Sanford, Florida, local sheriff's office says.
What an asshole.
Wow that really offsets a shooting...
Yeah, because we all know he walked up to Martin and intentionally shot him in th.... oh, wait....
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,917|5825|USA

No, he just stalked a kid he only "suspected" of being up to no good with a gun at his side. What will they report next? "Zimmerman handing out free balloons at world peace festival."
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4090|Massachusetts, USA

Canin wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:


What an asshole.
Wow that really offsets a shooting...
Yeah, because we all know he walked up to Martin and intentionally shot him in th.... oh, wait....
So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,718|5791|Oxferd Ohire
something something something insult warman
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:


Wow that really offsets a shooting...
Yeah, because we all know he walked up to Martin and intentionally shot him in th.... oh, wait....
So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
He's no worse than Jaekus.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
i find it pretty funny rukus/em are picking on the quality of d&st's discourse. you guys are not exactly members of the yale debating society.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma
I tried to be when I first registered.  It became apparent extremely quickly that there was no discourse or debate to be had here.  Either agree with the majority or be ridiculed. 

So fuck you and fuck Yale.


And fuck Okxsferd too.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
it must suck be blue-collar and always wear a chip on your rough-hewn granite shoulder.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

it must suck be blue-collar and always wear a chip on your rough-hewn granite shoulder.
I'm always grumpy about having to carry around this gargantuan blue collar dick too.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
a big member isn't much use when the only calibre of women that will look at you are the spawn of a meth-hound in a trailer park.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-23 10:03:18)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

a big member isn't much use when the only calibre of women that will look at you are the spawn of a meth-hound in a trailer park.
How did you know my wife was on a faces of meth billboard?
Roc18
`
+655|4844|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
what you didn't see is that the SUV actually flipped because zimmerman was chasing them. a family just left the mall having bought some skittles and zimmerman saw them, skulking around the carpark. "god damn, these punks always get away", he was heard saying by a nearby cat, as he gave high-speed chase.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,917|5825|USA

If punks weren't enough he has to keep an armed watch out for punkmobiles.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|5528|Foothills of S. Carolina

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:


Wow that really offsets a shooting...
Yeah, because we all know he walked up to Martin and intentionally shot him in th.... oh, wait....
So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
Take a look back at my posts when I was active in D&ST, they all had substance and a point. Now, I really dont give a flip. And for the record, I said this one time, so there is no possible way that it can always be "somethine something something.. oh, wait"
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|5768|US
I like how some folks can't believe Zimmerman could actually do something nice.  Shows you how much people can demonize others based off news articles.
(The dude was a neighborhood watch guy.  Don't you think he might be at least a little bit civic minded?)
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
i don't think anyone finds it unbelievable that a dude would help a family out of an over-turned car. i think people are a little surprised this guy got given a once-in-a-lifetime hero opportunity about 3 days after getting out of court, being one of the most hated men in america (stupid as that is, i know). it is real-life being stranger than fiction. it's like the plot-turnaround in a bad tween novel.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|5743|Tampa Bay Florida
I'm still trying to picture how the conversation went with the police officer. 

"So you helped them out?"

"Ya."

"Well that's nice of you"

"K cya"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4639

Unless the car is on fire or sinking or falling, you shouldn't move people who are in that sort of accident. You could be making a bad situation worse. Wait for the professionals.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|4090|Massachusetts, USA

Canin wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:


Yeah, because we all know he walked up to Martin and intentionally shot him in th.... oh, wait....
So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
Take a look back at my posts when I was active in D&ST, they all had substance and a point. Now, I really dont give a flip. And for the record, I said this one time, so there is no possible way that it can always be "somethine something something.. oh, wait"
So instead of being part of the solution, you become part of the problem. Noice 1 m80
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:


So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
Take a look back at my posts when I was active in D&ST, they all had substance and a point. Now, I really dont give a flip. And for the record, I said this one time, so there is no possible way that it can always be "somethine something something.. oh, wait"
So instead of being part of the solution, you become part of the problem. Noice 1 m80
.... ironic?
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|5528|Foothills of S. Carolina

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:


So do you ever have any reason behind your posts or is it always "something something something in the some.....oh, wait..."
Take a look back at my posts when I was active in D&ST, they all had substance and a point. Now, I really dont give a flip. And for the record, I said this one time, so there is no possible way that it can always be "somethine something something.. oh, wait"
So instead of being part of the solution, you become part of the problem. Noice 1 m80
Right, I became like you and everyone else here, m80.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Canin wrote:


Take a look back at my posts when I was active in D&ST, they all had substance and a point. Now, I really dont give a flip. And for the record, I said this one time, so there is no possible way that it can always be "somethine something something.. oh, wait"
So instead of being part of the solution, you become part of the problem. Noice 1 m80
.... ironic?
You refuse others the benefit of having an opinion of their own without being berated and slammed for being backwards or stupid, refuse to debate because of this, turn people into trolls and then call it irony when they ask about it?

How very British of you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3308
look up. i have added many paragraphs even on this page about trayvon. rukus has done little more than ride your lap and make one-line snipes. i add to debate. i provoke further discussion. whether or not you agree or disagree with my writing 'style' is irrelevant. topics get new pages of content because i continue to actually discuss things, on topic. rukus doesn't do any of that. so eat shit.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|3249|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

look up. i have added many paragraphs even on this page about trayvon. rukus has done little more than ride your lap and make one-line snipes. i add to debate. i provoke further discussion. whether or not you agree or disagree with my writing 'style' is irrelevant. topics get new pages of content because i continue to actually discuss things, on topic. rukus doesn't do any of that. so eat shit.
No you don't, you pop in, tell your opinion and then relentlessly berate everyone that disagrees with you.  Furthermore, you are the fucking king of ad hominem attacks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard