AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Extra Medium wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Enjoy the political wilderness, Republicans.
You make it sound like we haven't already been in it for the better part of 7 years.
You still have the house.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

War Man wrote:

Personally pro-life, after some thinking over the years I honestly believe a better fight would be to give the father some rights to the child. Right now a woman can just abort a baby without even telling the father about being pregnant, I find that wrong.

There needs to be changes in our abortion laws,  sure it is the woman's body, but 50% of what is growing in it also belongs to the father. If the woman doesn't want the child the father should be able to prevent the future child being aborted. Only exceptions to this are risk of mother dying and possibly raped(debatable).
How about the woman hands over the fetus and he takes over from there?

Sperm are a man's property, progeny are not.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Extra Medium wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

If people in Texas don't want people smoking weed, that will should prevent someone in California where everyone wants to, from being able to light up.
did you mis-write that?
Probably wasn't the best state to use in my example, but the concept is the same.
LOL WTF
Chou
+737|6761
Abortion should be globally mandatory.
You gotta be a real selfish cunt to deliver a child in such a rotten economic slavery system.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Yes extinction is the answer...
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Chou wrote:

Abortion should be globally mandatory.
You gotta be a real selfish cunt to deliver a child in such a rotten economic slavery system.
I do love it when people use that as a supporting reason for abortion.

"But the kid is going to grow up poor and miserable and will end up a criminal or on welfare."

Yes, lets abort every child in Somalia, Sudan and Syria.  PLUS, in a generation there won't be anyone left to fight over whatever it is they fight about.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

pirana6 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

If people in Texas don't want people smoking weed, that will should prevent someone in California where everyone wants to, from being able to light up.
did you mis-write that?
He was stoned at the time.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Extra Medium wrote:

Yes, lets abort every child in Somalia, Sudan and Syria.  PLUS, in a generation there won't be anyone left to fight over whatever it is they fight about.
OK
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

OK
If I had my way all the hippys, liberals, communists and ferries would be thrown into a volcano followed by a rather large sack containing the world supply of ruger firearms.
He's basically a white supremacist.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

all the hippys, liberals, communists and ferries
https://i.imgur.com/T9IVK4U.jpg

?????????????
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

Gotta get them to the volcano some how, I guess
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Abortion is fine, as long as its justified. If you willingly went out to get laid without contraception you should live with the consequences. If you were raped, or sexually abused and don't want the kid. Then it shouldn't be socially unacceptable.

My problem is people who pump out babies because that's all they know how to do.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2013-06-29 05:10:45)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Well, I suppose it's an accomplishment of some sorts, to make it 3 pages in, before my point or post was ignored and I was personally attacked instead.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNQdlkstV8OBX_2LoEjmMIQWC9v9Ir_1xBXYsc0fQoRCIMziQqsw
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
I lost track how many times I've said welcome to bf2s to you.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
7 times.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Wait, why is abortion after a rape debatable to you, Warman?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Because every sperm is sacred.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

AussieReaper wrote:

Because every sperm is sacred.
wow

you've used the word sacred to mean expendable.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
thats why AR and warman are alive today
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

Extra Medium wrote:

I'm Pro-Life and I think it was a great decision.  This issue is also one of the reasons I'm a strong advocate of states rights.  Texas is an overwhelmingly conservative state as well as a religious state.  Whether you agree with conservatism or religion, the fact of the matter is that the majority of people in Texas believe in these things and the laws and policies should follow what the majority wants.  That's what Texas did and I think it's great.
So if the majority wanted slavery that would be allowed?
how about if the majority wanted to ban guns?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
That obviously wouldnt be the case. Federal government should be there to protect the people during a national crisis. They should take care the big issues involving national and worldly issues. Global politics and the like. It should be down to the states and their inhabitants to decide on more local issues.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
First, EM didn't make that distinction. He states that if the majority of the population wants something to be law, it should be.There are many instances where this would be a VERY BAD idea. Slavery being one, state religion being another. There are more.

Second, women's reproductive rights is not a national or worldly issue?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Stubbee wrote:

So if the majority wanted slavery that would be allowed?
how about if the majority wanted to ban guns?
In today's world a majority would never want slavery.  Furthermore it is outlawed by the 13th amendment and various civil rights bills and decisions.  Using that as an example to prove an silly point is absurd.

If the majority of a people wanted to ban guns in a state, they would not be able to fully do it because the bill of rights protects it, just as the bill of rights protects you from being a slave.  States are free however to make guns as restrictive and hard to get as they please so long as they don't outright ban them.

The bill of rights is cool, you should read it sometime.  I recommend the 11th.

Stubbee wrote:

First, EM didn't make that distinction. He states that if the majority of the population wants something to be law, it should be.There are many instances where this would be a VERY BAD idea. Slavery being one, state religion being another. There are more.

Second, women's reproductive rights is not a national or worldly issue?
Actually, I have made that distinction, a lot as a matter of fact.  I'm sure if you tried, you could find at least 10 different posts where I state very clearly that I support very strongly states rights and that these types of issues should be up to the individual state and it's people to decide. 

Again with the slavery.  Seriously.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-07-05 15:21:46)

Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
I am familiar with the eleventh, but thanks.
I recommend the 1st.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i recommend burning that old piece of shit and leaving the middle ages

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-05 15:48:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard