El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5690|Gulf Coast

Macbeth wrote:

Speaking of me...I still need to know where the opening of that killers song is from.

I don't see why he would need to sample that. He can obviously play it himself and it's a very simple, short phrase. Maybe it just sounds a lot like another song you know?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I didn't mean it was actually sampled as in pulled directly and pasted in. I mean the chords he plays are from a trance song I remember from a few years back. I know it is a famous enough song and phrase is distinct sounding that you can instantly recognize it.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I posted it to reddit's trance section. I will update everyone if they can find it. Thank you for the help.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
vengaboys
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

DUnlimited wrote:

Jay wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

what's the square root of -8
2.828i
nah
You prefer j?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Jay wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Jay wrote:

2.828i
nah
You prefer j?
its an estimate, not correct answer brotha
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Macbeth wrote:

I posted it to reddit's trance section. I will update everyone if they can find it. Thank you for the help.
sounds like something from signum.  But I bet you're thinking of something from like the late 90s.  Escape or something like that that sounds similar.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Oh I know it is older. Definitively not something new.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
This is more subjective than correct, but anyway...

I'm thinking about getting a Twitter account. It seems largely useless to me as a way to communicate with people as I've already got Facebook/email/a phone, though I've heard it's a good way of keeping up to date with certain people/organisations of note.

Who has a Twitter account and do they think it's largely a waste of time?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Jaekus wrote:

This is more subjective than correct, but anyway...

I'm thinking about getting a Twitter account. It seems largely useless to me as a way to communicate with people as I've already got Facebook/email/a phone, though I've heard it's a good way of keeping up to date with certain people/organisations of note.

Who has a Twitter account and do they think it's largely a waste of time?
You follow people that you want to hear things from and they tell you things. It does exactly what you think it does
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
you're asking an internet forum if you should get twitter, because you're afraid it's "largely useless"?

what next? asking a blind man how the view is?
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Afraid, lol.

Asking for feedback is a pretty harmless question.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
twitter is ok for getting quick little info-bites re; news/politics etc

it's mostly full of banal pointless twats though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

FatherTed wrote:

twitter is ok for getting quick little info-bites re; news/politics etc

it's mostly full of banal pointless twats though.
so is facebook. so is the whole internet. do you avoid it? the key thing about twitter is this concept called 'following'. you follow people. who you want. who you are therefore interested in, or would like to hear updates from. you are never exposed to "banal pointless twats", unless for some reason you are a banal and pointless enough twat to follow them. in which case, you click 'unfollow', and twitter's bounteous good fortune is bestowed upon you once more.

why does a grown man need to ask if a website is worth using? just sign up and see for yourself. it's not crack.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ivan Kara
+0|3840
Is Amazon Prime student's price permanent? I have had it for over a year and it cost me $40. Without the student program it would cost $80. If I don't stop renewing will the price stay locked at $40?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I think that as long as you can keep supplying a valid student .edu email address, you can keep getting Prime at the student rate. Some colleges/universities will let you keep it indefinitely, while some automatically deactivate it after a certain amount of time. Depends on where you go and their policy.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Is uzique really better than us?
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Is Warman really a hermaphrodite?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
no, but he is gay
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
to both questions
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
Is a god omnipotent ?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Is Stubbee mentally challenged?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
it is considered very rude to answer a question with a question. Par for the course though.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
should have never happened

or

never should have happened
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard