TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5950|Toronto
Two dutch journalists try it with a physio machine, pretty neat.
I want to try it with my gf, just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 44oEcmDn1c
I like pie.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

No thanks, seen my wife go through it 4 times, and I would just as soon not feel that. I have had stomach cramps before that put me on my knees, and from that video, I dont think mine were half that bad.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5883|...

Wow. Pansies.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Nope, not for me. Cesarean simulator available?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

i'd hit it.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Getting kicked in the nuts is like 9000 times more painful than giving birth. True story, search that shit.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
Had my guts ripped out a few years back, sure that's worse.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
That was funny as.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma

Jaekus wrote:

That was funny as.
why don't they hook a woman up to prove it's the same?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Elaborate?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
So muscular contractions induced by electric shock are exactly the same as those induced by nerve impulses?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Elaborate?
I was cut open, all my intestines removed, a small length cut out, then had it sewn back togeather and shoved back in. 9 days with 0 food...  recovery was hell and then some.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
I've had stomach cramps that have had me lying in the floor sweating, and poop coming out my butt.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

I've had stomach cramps that have had me lying in the floor sweating, and poop coming out my butt.
I was the same but no poop for a week or two at a time every couple years. Would spend days lying on the bathroom floor in fron of a heater. Till they figured out what was wrong.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

Family Guy taught me all I need to know.

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I've had women tell me that a critical gallbladder infection was worse. Like the one I went through last October/November before it was taken out. That last day was not one I'd care to repeat.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I was the same but no poop for a week or two at a time every couple years. Would spend days lying on the bathroom floor in fron of a heater. Till they figured out what was wrong.
Diverticulitis?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I've had women tell me that a critical gallbladder infection was worse. Like the one I went through last October/November before it was taken out. That last day was not one I'd care to repeat.
My mom had 6 kids. She's said kidney stones are way more painful. I'm comfortable with never having to experience either. But I'm sure childbirth is a wonderful experience. Women can keep it for themselves.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
Worst I had was salmonella. It's a bitch.
inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
worst pain i've ever felt is that wincing sensation i get whenever i read a shifty post in d&st
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

My mom had 6 kids. She's said kidney stones are way more painful. I'm comfortable with never having to experience either. But I'm sure childbirth is a wonderful experience. Women can keep it for themselves.
Never say never about the kidney stones, so watch your diet. Mine suffered due to a jaw infection a month before the gallbladder stuff, so I lost way more weight than I should have in a short period of time.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Diverticulitis?
Can't remember tbe actual term they used, but I had injured one of the muscles that cotract to move stuff along. It seemed that  during periods of extreme physical stress it would sieze, so they cut that bit out. To put it in perspective, my neighbour growing up had multiple heart surgerys and one of the same surgery as me and said he wiuld take all the heart surgerys every time over the one stomache surgery.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532657_10151305258493416_1505522886_n.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

The fuck?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
fuck being a chick.  i'll keep my nuts any day.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard