Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Soooo according to you guys she likes me. I have to play my cards really damn well if I want to not hit the friendzone. I have ideas but lets hear yours since you guys have way more experience.

Also fuck you Uzique
1. dont listen to anything killer21 says.

2. you dont need "ideas"

3. why am I replying in this thread holy dicks
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Soooo according to you guys she likes me. I have to play my cards really damn well if I want to not hit the friendzone. I have ideas but lets hear yours since you guys have way more experience.

Also fuck you Uzique
siihb
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Also fuck you Uzique
say "I have a mad boner wanna take a ride y/n"
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Also fuck you Uzique
Not hitting the friend-zone is nearly entirely case-specific, and requires personal experience and awareness to avoid. Our knowledge is worthless. We would need to know the girl, what her personality is like, how well you speak, how much she likes you, etc.

Rule of thumb (worthless) would be: don't over-assert how great you are because she has to realize it on her own, and don't act too distanced or she lose interest. How that tightrope works you get to guess on your own, and you'll have to.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Also fuck you Uzique
say "I have a mad boner wanna take a ride y/n"
this
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Not far from my house there's this amazing view of the cities below (roughly 900,000 people) and then you can see the ocean, the islands off shore, and the big mountains in the distance as well. I want to take a girl up there sometime. It's so beautiful. Maybe a picnic or something.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Not far from my house there's this amazing view of the cities below (roughly 900,000 people) and then you can see the ocean, the islands off shore, and the big mountains in the distance as well. I want to take a girl up there sometime. It's so beautiful. Maybe a picnic or something.
Easy Romeo, you're not even out of the friend-zone yet. This won't be the ticket, either.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I know I'm just saying it's a cool spot I've always wanted to go to with someone.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Also fuck you Uzique
Ask her if she wants to start the new year with a bang.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Do your usual and text her "DTF?"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

aynrandroolz wrote:

could you even imagine waking up next to shifty? it's like that doped-scene in the matrix where neo is in the back of morpheus's car and he finds the little worm thing crawling around inside his stomach. only it's that particular part, on infinite loop, forever, with the worm-like creature mostly focusing its attention on your erogenous zones.

hideous vibrations.
You've imagined waking up next to shifty? This is a side of you I don't think has been explored all that much.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Zique has a thing for pre-pubescent marine wannabes.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Hey Uzique, wana start off the new year with a bang? you dtf baby? I hear you like prepubescent marine wanabes me love you long time
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
shifty i am waaaaaaaaaaaay outta your league, buddy. i don't go for the inexperienced and totes-awks type.

and if i was gonna get fucked by a dude, i'd at least want it to be worth it. a half-inch chode would not push my buttons.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

There has been 55 million abortions in the last 40 years. Think of all the potential girlfriends you could have had.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

There has been 55 million abortions in the last 40 years. Think of all the potential girlfriends you could have had.
None to date, lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

aynrandroolz wrote:

shifty i am waaaaaaaaaaaay outta your league, buddy. i don't go for the inexperienced and totes-awks type.

and if i was gonna get fucked by a dude, i'd at least want it to be worth it. a half-inch chode would not push my buttons.
lemme guess...Willow?
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486994_498632550202822_588493087_n.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jaekus wrote:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
Laika
+75|5913
you guys are funny
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

you are fun- who are you again?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So here's the situation. I got back in touch with the girl I banged and what happened is that she banged some other dude a few nights later and got caught. Her parents, who are very strict dogmatic Christians kicked he out even though she was paying rent and everything. She is now leaving with the guy temporarily until she moves to Hawaii because "It's cool" Since she's been with this guy she's been 24/7 drunk and high. We talked for a while and everything and then I asked her if she wanted to hang out again and she said, out of nowhere during a friendly conversation "Nah fuck you and your tiny dick. This guy is a 12" I told her, very kindly despite her being a bitch, that I didn't want to talk to her anymore and that I wish her well in life.

She's going to crash and fucking burn. Going to Hawaii, a very expensive state, on a whim and after only being 18 for a few months so she can get high and drunk with her other friends there? This is not the kind girl I hooked up with a month ago.

Annnnnnd her best friend, who is totally normal (and Russian and hot) and I have been talking a lot and I'm going to ask her out. Oh and they're not best friends anymore I forgot to mention that.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2013-01-27 20:36:07)

Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
All I can say is these things happen and moving on like you are is totally the best thing to do.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Which is exactly what I'm doing. I once heard somebody say, The best revenge is just moving on and not letting the other person effect you. Something like that...anyway yeah.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard