Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5947|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

How old is this girl?
too old for you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
CC-Marley
+407|6811
can't make this stuff up....or can you.
rdx-fx
+955|6574

-Sh1fty- wrote:

oh and #2 just said on FB she got a gym membership to try and get in shape. If she would go on runs with me and ate right I bet she would lose the weight fast. 3 mile runs daily and good dieting does wonders.
True.

And if you want to be a platonic friend to her while she gets in shape, that's great.

Last edited by rdx-fx (2012-12-31 10:24:09)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5019|Massachusetts, USA
Fat chicks love pork.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5442|Yeah, there :)

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I realize there's a very slim chance, and since there's nothing to lose I don't see why it would hurt to send a last text.
What part of not texting back, not answering the phone and deleting you from facebook don't you get?
She wants you to leave her alone. If she would want AYNTHING from you she would contact you.
I mean, you're a good guy, i have nothing against you but ffs leave the girl alone.
If you want to have at least the slightest little chance of her contacting you again, you have to stop harrassing her!

I'm starting to feel sorry for the girl and i don't even know her, because this is seriously starting to get crazy. Like yes, you had a good time, you tried to have some more good time but apparently she's not interested or got scared. But since she cut off all contact with you, she doesn't want you in her life, at least not now. So why don't you start acting like a big boy now and show some respect to the girl and her wishes?
Why can't you just leave her alone? Why can't you stop acting like a crazy person and just leave it?
No woman and i mean NO woman at all (if she has a normal brain) would EVER contact a guy again if he wouldn't stop annoying her.

So please, do the smart thing and leave her alone.

Last edited by LittleBitchy (2012-12-31 10:21:58)

Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5568

If she doesn't return your text then you should show up to her place of work unannounced. She can't run from you there.
rdx-fx
+955|6574
Getting laid is fun.

You know what's more fun?

Waking up in the morning and being able to look at yourself in the mirror, knowing you didn't do anything stupid the night before.

Class and dignity is infinitely more important than getting your dick wet.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5456|Ventura, California
Fuck it I won't text her but stop being such a bunch of tools. It's not a big deal to me if we aren't together or fuck buddies. That's the first thing I said. I told you guys I'd like to screw her again or even date her but I'm not losing any sleep over her. You're all acting like I'm head-over-heals.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

LittleBitchy wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I realize there's a very slim chance, and since there's nothing to lose I don't see why it would hurt to send a last text.
What part of not texting back, not answering the phone and deleting you from facebook don't you get?
She wants you to leave her alone. If she would want AYNTHING from you she would contact you.
I mean, you're a good guy, i have nothing against you but ffs leave the girl alone.
If you want to have at least the slightest little chance of her contacting you again, you have to stop harrassing her!

I'm starting to feel sorry for the girl and i don't even know her, because this is seriously starting to get crazy. Like yes, you had a good time, you tried to have some more good time but apparently she's not interested or got scared. But since she cut off all contact with you, she doesn't want you in her life, at least not now. So why don't you start acting like a big boy now and show some respect to the girl and her wishes?
Why can't you just leave her alone? Why can't you stop acting like a crazy person and just leave it?
No woman and i mean NO woman at all (if she has a normal brain) would EVER contact a guy again if he wouldn't stop annoying her.

So please, do the smart thing and leave her alone.
It's post like these that show me you don't understand what's going on. I'm either not communicating well enough or you're not understanding me.

Lets go over what you said. "What part of not texting back, bla bla bla, don't you understand?" I understand every part of it. I haven't texted her in over a week and I only thought I might send her one last one. I'm going to not contact her at all since apparently it's a really big deal to send one more text message and ignore her forever if she doesn't reply. I'm not harassing her. I sent her a message asking if everything was ok and that was the last thing I sent which was over a week ago. That's not harassment. If I sent her a message every day that would be harassment. I've left her alone once I took the hint.

Feeling sorry for her? read what I said above again. We had sex, planned to have it again. She stopped texting me suddenly and I asked her what the problems was. How was I ever out of line?

How am I acting crazy? I am not contacting her at all. I'm discussing with you guys to see if there's anyway I can get back in touch and we're disagreeing but that doesn't mean I'm crazy and still contacting her and only thinking about her every waking hour.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Oh and as for the fat chick I'm not trying to help her get skinny so will bang her. I've been supportive of any of my friends who want to gain/lose weight.
Roc18
`
+655|5773|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I don't know why I'm reading this thread..

Did the girl know you were a virgin when she fucked you? Either way you weren't in anything serious let alone a relationship,  should take the obvious hints and leave the bitch (cause she is one based on what I'm reading) alone.
Roc18
`
+655|5773|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aynrandroolz wrote:

shifty are you so desperate that you are mewling to some first-timer via text for more hook-ups?

... and are you seriously considering a fitness regimen to whip some fattie into shape so you can put your 2-inch hook penis into her?

you were somehow so much more charming when you were a fire & brimstone virgin.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Fuck it

Tomorrow, last text.

"Hey, wana start the new year with a bang?

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6754|PNW

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Thought it was funny :p
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6528

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fuck it

Tomorrow, last text.

Might as well text "yo bitch you want sum fuk?". Don't burn the bridge and maybe she'll talk to you again someday. In the meantime, find someone else.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2012-12-31 22:16:15)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6446|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How was I ever out of line?

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What happened was we were texting for like a week everyday regularly and she apparently liked that but then Friday night she send me a text canceling our hbanging out the next day. Next day I text her good morning like she used to do to me and she wouldn't reply. Then I texted her somethign random a few hours later like we do often and she didn't reply. So I was wondering and I called her asking if we were still off for that day and she said yeah. I told her I'd call her in a few hours so we could talk casually like we used to and I called her three more times with hour intervals or so and she kept sending my calls to voicemail by hitting the hang-up button.

On the phone earlier she said she hadn't received any of my texts. BS

anyway so I send her a MSG on facebook cause she wouldn't reply to my calls and I said try deleting our messages (we had hundreds) cause both our phones have really limted message storing space. Then sunday I text her asking if I could come over that night and she said no, I asked her what she was up to for chirstmas and she replied but then didn't reply to a text I send just after I got hers. So then anyway I texted her that night asking her if she was ok and everything was cool and she deleted me from FB and hasn't responded to my texts. Also her BF knows I hooked up with her and asked me on FB if I did.
that post sums up how you were out of line

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fuck it

Tomorrow, last text.

if you seriously consider ever sending anyone that text i will come to your house and punch you in the genitals

Last edited by DUnlimited (2013-01-01 11:38:55)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
bennisboy
+829|6629|Poundland
Wait, what the hell happened to shifty? I thought you were a strong Christian, no sex before marriage etc...
I feel I missed something
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6174|Roma
he got his willy wet, now he's a changed man
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Brasso
+1,549|6613

ITT last 10 pages people still dont know shifty got laid
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6605|Little Bentcock
this thread is a rollercoaster
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6528

Adams_BJ wrote:

this thread is a lollercoaster
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I didn't send anything but I thought that was a funny line.

ITT: Shifty got laid, shifty got attached, shifty got "dumped"

edit: I always said to wait, but after doing it I didn't think it was a big deal. Still think I should have waited though.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2013-01-01 15:43:28)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6699|Riva, MD
At least be thankful for the fact that you've finally done it and now you can always say you have done it.  You know basically what it's like, and you know you can seduce a girl under the right circumstances, and unless you have the bergers, there's a pretty good chance you'll have sex again without having to wait another 5 years or a decade.  People also can't use the virgin card anymore to put you down
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5161|Sydney
Like everyone else has said, forget about the girl and move on.

She blocked you on FB and ignored texts. Regardless of her reasons that is a pretty clear indicator that being persistent will only make any chance in the future of hooking up turn to nil.

Just learn from the experience and meet another girl.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard