_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Just confirmed my hernia is back with a few really sharp pains in my ball-strings.  That really sucks
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Powers out. Parking garage door won't open. Car is packed and ready to go. Waiting for power to come back on so I can leave.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Powers out. Parking garage door won't open. Car is packed and ready to go. Waiting for power to come back on so I can leave.
Hahahahahahah Why the fuck doesn't it have a manual override?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
IIRC, a manual unlocking function (to manually push/crank it open) is mandatory around here.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Checked. No go. And buildings to small to need a back up generator. Maybe if I had a key for the control box I could do something. I'm sure I could force it. But it's not worth potentially breaking the door for. Somebody did something very wrong. All of my towns power is out and the weather is fine.

I may go check a bit more thoroughly in a bit and see if there is a release for it but I didn't notice one in the quick check I did earlier.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-11-25 11:01:35)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

globefish23 wrote:

IIRC, a manual unlocking function (to manually push/crank it open) is mandatory around here.
It should be mandatory everywhere, doesn't make any sense for one not to be.

I have a 3/4 HP belt-driven Chamberlain unit with its own integrated battery backup in my house and it has a drop-down handle as well for if the unit runs out of battery power.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Yeah loos like I need a security key to get into the box where I would release the gears. Ah well. I do have a second car that's outside. I just needed to put the back seats back in and get it set up for the dogs before I could leave.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Yeah loos like I need a security key to get into the box where I would release the gears. Ah well. I do have a second car that's outside. I just needed to put the back seats back in and get it set up for the dogs before I could leave.
If you do go to the other car, fill it with everything from the stuck car,  I guarantee life will shit on you and the power will be back on
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
That's what I was thinking would happen. Already done though and the power is still not on.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I think being shit on by karma still would've been the better outcome in that case, lol, nobody wants to keep not having power
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
Solution:

_j5689_ wrote:

I think being shit on by karma still would've been the better outcome in that case, lol, nobody wants to keep not having power
Seems you don't know shit about karma.
Of course, immediately after you've put your stuff back into the other car, power would go out again, and on top of that, the garage door crash down on you, while trying to exit.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
I just ran out of Puffs and had to blow my nose with toilet paper.  Godamnit.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I never liked blowing my nose on tissues, there's always that dusty crap that comes off and gets in your eyes, toilet paper is the best for that tbh
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

_j5689_ wrote:

I never liked blowing my nose on tissues, there's always that dusty crap that comes off and gets in your eyes, toilet paper is the best for that tbh
But the toilet paper doesn't have the lotion to keep your face from getting diaper rash.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6389
paper towels
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter
Got a ticket for running a red light at 11pm
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Did you just blow through it, or was it like a creep, rolling stop kind of thing?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Extra Medium wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

But the toilet paper doesn't have the lotion to keep your face from getting diaper rash.
Never tried the kind with lotion but still using even cheap scratchy toilet paper never bothered me.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
because you bore into submission with one of your jackanorys.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I'll just pretend I know what a jackanory is
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

here's a first world problem - 48÷2(9+3) = ?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

pls no
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

288 problems . . .
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

13urnzz wrote:

Should be 2 if I remember my order of operations
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard