Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I've said this before, but black dude is tf2 demo.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Ziplines maybe?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-10-18 01:20:12)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Macbeth wrote:

retarded
demoman on the left?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
Is that a screenshot from Aftermath?
Since they mentioned a lot of vertical gameplay, a zipline might indeed be plausible.

And it looks like it's also usable like a regular weapon, something which really annoyed me in BF2 SF.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
http://mp1st.com/2012/10/18/dice-shakes … c-preview/

There is some actual information on it.
Maps:
Speaking to DICE Producer Craig Mcleod, I was informed that fans can expect similar map sizes to the ones included in the Back to Karkand expansion with a good mix of vehicle and infantry combat.

Crossbow:
Goes in equipment slot.
Can have 4 different bolts:
standard tip (mid-range, mid-damage )
the scan bolt tip (proximity detector)
high-explosive bolt tip (great for vehicles)
balanced bolt tip (long-range)

Earthquake!
As mentioned earlier, tremors literally shake the battlefield at random moments throughout a match. These tremors cause falling debris in certain areas, so if you’re not situated correctly, your looking a major headache, literally.
GeoEnvi
+22|6679|Philadelphia, PA

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

http://mp1st.com/2012/10/18/dice-shakes-up-battlefield-3-multiplayer-with-aftermath-bf3-aftermath-dlc-preview/

There is some actual information on it.
Maps:
Speaking to DICE Producer Craig Mcleod, I was informed that fans can expect similar map sizes to the ones included in the Back to Karkand expansion with a good mix of vehicle and infantry combat.

Crossbow:
Goes in equipment slot.
Can have 4 different bolts:
standard tip (mid-range, mid-damage )
the scan bolt tip (proximity detector)
high-explosive bolt tip (great for vehicles)
balanced bolt tip (long-range)

Earthquake!
As mentioned earlier, tremors literally shake the battlefield at random moments throughout a match. These tremors cause falling debris in certain areas, so if you’re not situated correctly, your looking a major headache, literally.
standard tip=Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
scan tip=007
HE tip=Rambo
balanced tip=Van Helsing
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Sweet, they've changed the look of the guys slightly as well.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
looks fucking dumb
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
I like the trailer.

I appreciate animation.

New game mode has potential, too, but I can see it being best in the early-stages when no one knows a thing.
GeoEnvi

FFLink wrote:

I like the trailer.

I appreciate animation.

New game mode has potential, too, but I can see it being best in the early-stages when no one knows a thing.
Agreed....

How long will the 'secret passages' remain secret?
Adams_BJ

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

retarded
demoman on the left?
I already called!
Adams_BJ
Sun on that mountain map when fighting up from russian side.

my word.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Decide to play for first time in months. 2 hour update.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
haha same. just turned it on for the first time since mid-september. guess ill go to bed and play tomorrow
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
Managed to get my hands on the mobile AA for once, loading with the fastest people sure has its benefits.

AA is fun as shit, for the 2nd half the round I had this guy trying to kamikaze me repeatedly with a jet but I shot him down almost every time and even when he parachuted I perforated him on the ground.  I got like 4 or 5 unlocks for it already from the first round alone

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-10-23 00:10:41)

Frank Reynolds
+65|4321
for the life of me i cannot get the 10 eod enemy equipment destroys
What are you looking at dicknose
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Whenever I go after an assignment like the EOD kills, nobody puts down equipment, same way when I need the designator kills, nobody used Javelins. Now that I've finished the designator one, everyone uses Javs again.

FUUU comes to mind.
GeoEnvi
My MTAR is as yet unlocked.  Partly because the EOD kill is onerous, partly because the AS-VAL is a better PDW.

Any tips on getting the EOD kill?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
EOD a tank. I was having fun getting kills the other day with it though. Trying to remember what map. You can find a mortar guy or sniper for easier EOD kills.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4321

-Whiteroom- wrote:

EOD a tank. I was having fun getting kills the other day with it though. Trying to remember what map. You can find a mortar guy or sniper for easier EOD kills.
so i got frustrated and killed an AA vehicle and it gave me an EOD assignment credit.  i thought that was a vehicle kill, not equipment.  i mean what the hell counts as equipment and what doesnt?
What are you looking at dicknose
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
Yeah I just killed tanks and jeeps for my enemy equipment one. Apparently vehicles and stuff like mortars, mavs, spawn beacons. Didn't work for AT mines, don't know about clays, and I never tried it on a med or supply pack.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
I was playing Conquest on Metro today as the Russians and we had lost all the flags so everybody was holed up in the corporate building while getting raped by snipers shooting from the two buildings across the highway on either side of the "Cafe" flag.

I don't know what counts for the EOD assignment, but if it helps I got 3 or 4 20-point destroyed explosive scores just shooting RPGs into the entryways of those two buildings, people like to put a lot of C4 or claymores there to deter people trying to clear out the buildings.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
eod another eod
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Frank Reynolds wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

so i got frustrated and killed an AA vehicle and it gave me an EOD assignment credit.  i thought that was a vehicle kill, not equipment.  i mean what the hell counts as equipment and what doesnt?
anything deployable/gadgety

mortars/eods/soflam/tugs/spawn beacon/mav
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

mortar campers are the easiest with eod bot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard