Ziplines maybe?
Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-10-18 01:20:12)
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Pages: 1 … 665 666 667 668 669 … 683
Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-10-18 01:20:12)
standard tip=Mad Max Beyond ThunderdomeSpidery_Yoda wrote:
http://mp1st.com/2012/10/18/dice-shakes-up-battlefield-3-multiplayer-with-aftermath-bf3-aftermath-dlc-preview/
There is some actual information on it.
Maps:
Speaking to DICE Producer Craig Mcleod, I was informed that fans can expect similar map sizes to the ones included in the Back to Karkand expansion with a good mix of vehicle and infantry combat.
Crossbow:
Goes in equipment slot.
Can have 4 different bolts:
standard tip (mid-range, mid-damage )
the scan bolt tip (proximity detector)
high-explosive bolt tip (great for vehicles)
balanced bolt tip (long-range)
Earthquake!
As mentioned earlier, tremors literally shake the battlefield at random moments throughout a match. These tremors cause falling debris in certain areas, so if you’re not situated correctly, your looking a major headache, literally.
Agreed....FFLink wrote:
I like the trailer.
I appreciate animation.
New game mode has potential, too, but I can see it being best in the early-stages when no one knows a thing.
Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-10-23 00:10:41)
so i got frustrated and killed an AA vehicle and it gave me an EOD assignment credit. i thought that was a vehicle kill, not equipment. i mean what the hell counts as equipment and what doesnt?-Whiteroom- wrote:
EOD a tank. I was having fun getting kills the other day with it though. Trying to remember what map. You can find a mortar guy or sniper for easier EOD kills.
anything deployable/gadgetyFrank Reynolds wrote:
so i got frustrated and killed an AA vehicle and it gave me an EOD assignment credit. i thought that was a vehicle kill, not equipment. i mean what the hell counts as equipment and what doesnt?-Whiteroom- wrote:
EOD a tank. I was having fun getting kills the other day with it though. Trying to remember what map. You can find a mortar guy or sniper for easier EOD kills.
Last edited by Tripulaci0n (2012-10-24 17:56:20)
Pages: 1 … 665 666 667 668 669 … 683