USArmyEthan wrote:
BF2 was an incredibly better game, best of the franchise IMO.
What I don't get is this, with all the problems we have relating to BF3 right now, why are we talking about BF4's release already?
I mean on one side, you could say no one will want BF4 since BF3 is this terrible. With all the wall glitching on metro and the fact that there's only one true I/O map on hardcore and the nerfing of the jets and so many other vehicles. You would almost not want to pick up the next one because it seems like when DICE comes around to an update all they do is nerf guns... The only GOOD nerf they did was tone down the USAS with frags, nothing else needs to be nerfed or changed. Certain guns are good at certain things for certain reasons. TV missiles on xbox are near impossible to use too, which frustrates me personally because I loved them in BF2.
Now on the flipside to that rant, would it be better to just trash BF3 as a whole and start over in BF4?? Just take what they learned from the community and how bad BF3 was and scrap it and make a new game?
What do you guys think... because I think both options are crap but if I had to pick one I would speed up dev. on BF4 and get it right this time. Seems like right now they are trying way too hard to appeal to the call of duty players by adding all of these childish things like getting an unlock every 5 minutes so that you feel like the game is giving you a pat on the back while you sit in the back of metro sniping, not playing the objective, and holding a solid 0.25 K/D... But now im ranting... lol
How are jets nerfed? Your post made me laugh a lot, sorry to say.