Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
*If you don't have anything nice to say, stfu*
In response to the MANY 'girl help' threads ive been browsing through lately, i decided to give ya'll some help.

Yepp. It's come that time. Summer, Women, Bikini's, Hookups and love.
Here's My guide to successfull lady killin.

Since most of you guys are gamers, i'll explain it in some easy terms.

ATTITUDE
The key to everything. Attitude. Confidence. Amazing remarks.

1. What your looking for.
2. Confidence.
3. Your character - In the girl game.
4. Results.

1. What your looking for:
Basicaly, in the game of love, theres players and theres watchers. Your looking to get in the game and play with the best. Although this is not as easy as you could hope, it's definitly do-able, no matter where your starting from. Unless, of coarse, you dont try.

Girls are a game, you are looking for the ultimate character. The 'pwner' in the girl game. That is your aim. Now we wont be using gold or points, but the best way to think of this is as a game.

2. Confidence
Ahh... Confidence... It's something you hear about A LOT in this game, and i really must bring it into the discussion. "Confidence is the key" is something said so much, but payed attention to so little. But, before we continue, you need to repeat this to yourself a few times:
"Confidence REALLY IS the key!"

Now that you've convinced yourself of the truth, you may continue.

3. Your Character In The Girl Game
Practice will be required. And, a great place to practice is on Myspace or Facebook. Add some cute girls and get there screenname. Try to pick some girls who are insignifigant and you wont see in real life incase you fail. Which, you will, because nobodys perfect, not even the author of this.

What your character is made of:
100% Confidence
100% Smooth words
100% Maturity
100% Looseness (laid back)
100% Mindset

Now, you have there screenname. (If you cannot seem to get a screenname then i'll have something for you later)
REMEMBER:  'ZOMG, PWNED, ...ZOR. LAWL, LMFAOBBQ' Is absolutly not acceptable when speaking to girls.
What is acceptable: Lol. Lmao.
What i use/recommend: Haha. Hehe. Heh.

Make your sentances proper, but not too proper, Capital letters help but nothing excessive or nerdy. Names (especially hers) get caps.

Listen to music.
Seriously! When you are talking to your girl, listen to your favorite type of music, for me, when im IM'ing a girl i listen to gangster rap, just because that makes my confidence level boost insanely.

Just talk to her, HOPEFULLY she gives you some fuel to help the conversation. If she does not, then you can either keep trying or try a new girl.

The Mindset:
Ahh the mindset, a very important thing. Dispite what you have heard about "Acting like your better then everyone else" you need to think that way.
In your mindset, you are king shit. You are the best and you can handle any girl.
If the girl thinks your a looser, fuck her, if she isn't cool with you then she is missing out.
Fuck everybody if there not cool with you, but DO NOT be an asshole, let this mindset stay in your mind mostly, but others have to know how you are slightly. Dont over due it.

That is your mindset, and you need to think this constantly through-out your training. Keep in mind, your training may take anywheres from a few weeks to as long as you want. (You can always PM me for advice)

Observations:
In your school or work, observe others who have mastered this skill. Find popular people, and see why they are popular. See how they talk, see how they act, especially around girls. You'll notice there are quite a few similarities between my work and theres.

Now, you have your mindset, you have the knowledge you need to have a more successfull IM conversation. You have confidence (If you do not, then stop here and tell yourself how confidence is the key, and dont continue untill you know it, BITCH)

4. Results
The results will only come with practice. Thought. Experience.
Ask questions, observe, shut your mouth accasionaly to listen.

Use Myspace no matter what people have said about its gayness. Add some girls from school/work and take it from there.

Bonus Info
Be Clean!! The worst thing in the world is a smelly guy. For real.
Don't swear too much, girls find it impressive when you can smoothly pass a sentance without "Fucking, fuck, fucker, bitch, shit.." every second.

Good luck, and knock em dead.
PM me for any more advice or help in a more specific situation.
15 more years! 15 more years!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6755|06-01

Mitch wrote:

Good luck, and knock em dead.
just dont knock 'em up.
Remember, safe sex!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6293|Bloomington Indiana
next do a guide for picking up female strangers out in public..ill help
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Huh? I boned Jessica Alba by wooing her with leet speak.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida

Hurricane wrote:

Huh? I boned Jessica Alba by wooing her with leet speak.
Heheh. Yeah?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
This will be a good guide for the youngins. Well done Mitch.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6646|Washington DC

Mitch wrote:

In response to the MANY 'girl help' threads ive been browsing through lately, i decided to give ya'll some help.

Bleh ... too complex.  Here's the simple and realistic key to getting girls:

OrangeHound's Guide to Getting Girls

(1)  Get a lot of money
(2)  In subtle ways, make sure the girl knows you have a lot of money and are willing to spend significant amounts on her

Works 9 out of 10 times.
specops10-4
+108|6740|In the hills
Good guide, except i think I found all this stuff out already!
trackstarr
+18|6699|Swing and a miss
Nice girl advice
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida

OrangeHound wrote:

Mitch wrote:

(1)  Get a lot of money
(2)  In subtle ways, make sure the girl knows you have a lot of money and are willing to spend significant amounts on her

Works 9 out of 10 times.
Yeah but thats not love thats a pretty hoe using you.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Sarrk recommends:

https://cache.bordom.net/images/21504b4487702521f7daaea5ec43d1fc.jpg
OrangeHound

Mitch wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Mitch wrote:

(1)  Get a lot of money

Works 9 out of 10 times.
Yeah but thats not love thats a pretty hoe using you.
No, I'm describing a gold-digger.

Love is a temporary aphrodisiac, romanticized by teenagers.  Relationships based solely on love will always fail.

There must always be something of substance behind every successful relationship (which is really my main point, though delivered in sarcasm).
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
ftmfw tbh....
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
Thats an awfully cynical view about love you got there OH. I'm inclined to disagree (but I know you have more life experience than I probably do).
OrangeHound

BigmacK wrote:

Thats an awfully cynical view about love you got there OH. I'm inclined to disagree (but I know you have more life experience than I probably do).
I'm very cynical about the American approach to dating, because I have indeed had so much experience with it.  I have played the game to the extreme - I have posed in dozens of ways to get girls -  and looking back on it all I can say was that it was an immense waste of time and energy (and there was a lot of pain and hurt along the way).

If your objective is sexual or having a girl on your arm for self esteem, then just follow my simple and shallow advice.  It works with the girls who are also simple and shallow.

But, if your objective is to have an honest and lasting relationship with a quality woman, then just be yourself.  If "yourself" isn't able to get and maintain a relationship, then change.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6748|Chicago.
An example of wisdom kiddies. Listen to the man.
topthrill05
+125|6575|Rochester NY USA
"But, if your objective is to have an honest and lasting relationship with a quality woman, then just be yourself.  If "yourself" isn't able to get and maintain a relationship, then change."

In all honesty thats all there is to it.
Doc-DeAtH
+2|6496|Luton (UK)
I always thought the way to a womans heart is up underneath her ribcage 4 about 6 inches

Last edited by Doc-DeAtH (2007-07-02 21:35:47)

evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6410|da ville, va
O, so your not supposed to whip it out and see if she likes what she sees.
hmm..... this seems to sound like it might lead to less indecent exposure charges
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

OrangeHound wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

I'm very cynical about the American approach to dating, because I have indeed had so much experience with it.  I have played the game to the extreme - I have posed in dozens of ways to get girls -  and looking back on it all I can say was that it was an immense waste of time and energy (and there was a lot of pain and hurt along the way).

If your objective is sexual or having a girl on your arm for self esteem, then just follow my simple and shallow advice.  It works with the girls who are also simple and shallow.

But, if your objective is to have an honest and lasting relationship with a quality woman, then just be yourself.  If "yourself" isn't able to get and maintain a relationship, then change.
I'm going to trust the older, wiser married guy over the 17-20 year old OP.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

Meh, I got good enough looks all I gotta do is make her laugh and then smile and say shes cute when she laughs. Bam. Ask her if she'd like to hang out and I'm done. Then a new game begins though...Where Orangehound's advice does come in handy after about a week
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

OrangeHound wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Very true.   The OP is right too.  But being yourself is most important, what are you gonna do, pretend to be someone else for your whole life....wait...alot of people do actually .     

really, though, if you nedd any of this advice, one post on one forum one page long isn't gonna help.  The OP covered the BASICS, and not all of them.   There are reasons why entire books are written about this.

But I'd say step one, over all is SELF RESPECT.   If you don't like yourself, why should anyone else? And alot of people don't. And those people can be called "EMO". 

So, the OP is a good start, but....
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6689|Calgary

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

I'm going to trust the older, wiser married guy over the 17-20 year old OP.
I'm simple and shallow so I'll take the easy road, scoop up some arm candy   
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
LOL i was 15. Couldn't tell by the horrible grammar and sentence structure..... xD
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
EX-DEE

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2012-07-25 21:23:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard