mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Gah. Oh well. Maybe more people will buy it now and I'll have more people to play with. Haven't touched in ages
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6239

mtb0minime wrote:

Flash sales and voting seems interesting. I'm a sucker for achievements and stuff, and it got me to buy games that never thought to try. Nothing here this time (badges don't count).

Steam Summer Sale group wrote:

Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones).
Looks like there will be something. Might be badge related.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2012-07-12 15:59:28)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Steam store has a "heavy load."

huhuhuhuh.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
Who wants portal 2? I bought the double pack; one for my fiancé, and a spare to gift to one of you lovelies :3
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

If there's anyone here they doesn't already have it, they should be ashamed of themselves
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
I got it for free with the PS3 version which gives you a free key for the PC version
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5150|Flying in my boxcar.

mtb0minime wrote:

If there's anyone here they doesn't already have it, they should be ashamed of themselves
But...But...But....I am a semi productive human being with a large library of gaming gems....and stuff.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

It would sure help me top off my DLC for games if Steam came right out and told me which I had so I didn't have to thumb through 20 different packages to find out what I had.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
It can, you have to right-click on the game in your Library and tell it to show you DLCs or whatever and it'll show what you have with a link to all of the DLCs available to buy and then you just do the comparison there
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

_j5689_ wrote:

It can, you have to right-click on the game in your Library and tell it to show you DLCs or whatever and it'll show what you have with a link to all of the DLCs available to buy and then you just do the comparison there
Still another step. Why can't they just highlight the stuff I already have IN the store itself?

meh
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Still another step. Why can't they just highlight the stuff I already have IN the store itself?

meh
I would have thought an aspie weirdo like you would have made a self-updating spreadsheet that collates all your DLC data into one easy-to-manage reference.
mikkel
+383|6571
Camm is that kid in grade school who went after the quirky kids to try to fit in at the cool table, even though his brother was in special-ed.

Last edited by mikkel (2012-07-13 05:46:10)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.

mikkel wrote:

Camm is that kid in grade school who went after the quirky kids to try to fit in at the cool table, even though his brother was in special-ed.
What is grade-school?
If you're referring to finray, he isn't disabled.

If you're referring to my now departed, disabled brother, then shame on you.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
I think he was just poking fun and trying to be funny

didn't exactly work
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mikkel
+383|6571
Hahahaha.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

It would sure help me top off my DLC for games if Steam came right out and told me which I had so I didn't have to thumb through 20 different packages to find out what I had.
I just added all the Sanctum DLC to my cart, only to find out I already had it. I'd say it's the easiest solution. It says that you "already own this game", and then you just click remove a bunch of times to clean it up. Much easier than searching for this and that and cherry picking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Aaaaand I just realized that when SR won the vote I could've picked up some super cheap DLC. Fuck.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
bought graw2
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I do things the way and install everything I have, even if I won't play it for ages or if I'm completely done with it. It's not a good way to live.
https://i.imgur.com/pGlng.png

RTHKI wrote:

bought graw2
Me too let's play

in a couple years, after I've caught up on other stuff

Last edited by mtb0minime (2012-07-13 08:35:44)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
i dont have enough space to install everything
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

I dont have Portal 2... I feel so ashamed...
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5150|Flying in my boxcar.

RTHKI wrote:

Start getting a mass collection of pen drives with some Scotch Tape on the drives labeled with what games are on which drives, and arrange them alphabetically so you have a nice index system!

Or an external hard drive will suffice I suppose.

Last edited by BeardedHobo (2012-07-13 13:07:46)

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

RTHKI wrote:

don't install everything
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
i dont
but if i was like mtb id need a bigger hdd
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

Canin wrote:

I dont have Portal 2... I feel so ashamed...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard