RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
but most games can be preordered before a release date
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mikkel
+383|6571
The game will be available exclusively on Electronic Arts' Origin distribution service.
Oh well.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
lol

e.then again, ynot?

Last edited by Beduin (2012-07-11 13:27:14)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5151|Flying in my boxcar.

RTHKI wrote:

but most games can be preordered before a release date
Yea, but I feel like its a gamble to pre-order a game that has a broad release date of 2013. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

mikkel wrote:

The game will be available exclusively on Electronic Arts' Origin distribution service.
Oh well.
and the pirate bay.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

So, it's cancelled apparently, or being remade into something free to play without a campaign.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
never played campaigns anyway
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

They made over half of any C&C game to me, and I actually enjoyed playing them coop. It'll be a loss.

Maybe they're scrapping it because they can't figure out their own tools.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Disappointed to hear it'll be free to play.

It's essentially another way of saying it'll be completely rubbish and uninteresting.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Disappointed to hear it'll be free to play.

It's essentially another way of saying it'll be completely rubbish and uninteresting.
it could be done well (tribes is a pretty solid F2P) but knowing EA it'll involve gold ammo deluxe or some shit. very disappointed, CNC gens 1 is easily one of my favourite games.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Well, I just looked this game up again by chance and it seems it will have an SP campaign after all, and will still be free-to-play. My interest is renewed at any rate.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The only way I wouldn't have played it is if it had no vs AI mode at all. If I want PVP, I'll stick with Starcraft.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The only way I wouldn't have played it is if it had no vs AI mode at all. If I want PVP, I'll stick with Starcraft.
i never understood this kind of reasoning. what if they did the PvP part of this thing very well? better than starcraft 2 even - still wouldn't play it?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Learning the nuances of PvP in every single strategy game I play isn't worth it for me. I could toddle around as a noob on a hundred RTS's or be at least competent on two or three.

But I still like coop and solo skirmish on any of them.

e: Also, for some reason I really doubt that they'll do PVP as well as or better than Starcraft II.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard