max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

sweet
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

@Winston - Regarding home intruders and the laser.

The intrude wont be able to identify you in a police lineup either once you're done with him too
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

https://goo.gl/Vsbh0
https://goo.gl/RB2VZ
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
^very nice... hot sexy summer
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

I bought a PS3, 160GB version. It was Gamestops summer deal, came with GT5 XL edition and the sly cooper collection. It is only slightly frigid in the bed right now.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

picked up a refurb iPod 5.5 with a 240GB disk. Finally all the space I could ever want and rockbox. Now my other mp3 player can go die in a fire with their small storage space and crappy itunes.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6349036/bf3s/IMG-2541.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
Bought a Chicony KB-5192
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

https://i.imgur.com/4Sq0O.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Logitech G600 "MMO" Gaming mouse

Pros:

The thing has a number pad on the side and a shift key to manipulate it for two possible functions per button. The buttons themselves can be customized for a keystrokes or a combination of keystrokes, as well as mouse functions like sensitivity scrolling, presets increase/decrease or defaults. The mouse wheel has a segmented motion, so none of that smooth-scrolling crap you get with browser/word processor-oriented mice. Righties with huge hands may have problems getting used to the left-side number pad, but it is tactile enough to learn easily. Lefties get to use two or three of their smaller fingers for it.

Cons:

1) $80 paperweight if it breaks after warranty.
2) Lefties may get irritated at the sharp edge of the left mouse button hitting their middle finger each depression and will have to compensate their grip.
3) Only four presets for sensitivity, discounting sensitivity scroll up/down options.
4) Unlike the G9, there is no "sensitivity" scroller, and thus no LED "level" readout. You have to be pretty familiar with how you programmed the sensitivity buttons. I'm using the front-most buttons on the numberpad as such:

bottom - decrease sensitivity
middle - default sensitivity
top - increase sensitivity

for 800 dpi, 1500 dpi (default), 3000 dpi and 8000 dpi (damn you slow tank turrets).
First day of use, satisfied. I haven't even begun to explore multiple profiles and crap like that.

Other thoughts:

Already on two-week backorder on Amazon for the black-colored one (white's still available), and I apparently picked up the last one Best Buy had in the region.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
should have got mx1000 really
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

lol, $220 new on amazon - I'm happy with cords, anyway, but I'm probably biased due to the crappiness of old wireless input devices.

New mice always seem to take a bit of getting used to with me, but if the thing still feels slightly off in FPS's, I'll keep it for RTS's and cad-style applications, for which it's tremendously useful, and buy another G9X as a shooter mouse.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Logitech G600 "MMO" Gaming mouse

Pros:

The thing has a number pad on the side and a shift key to manipulate it for two possible functions per button. The buttons themselves can be customized for a keystrokes or a combination of keystrokes, as well as mouse functions like sensitivity scrolling, presets increase/decrease or defaults. The mouse wheel has a segmented motion, so none of that smooth-scrolling crap you get with browser/word processor-oriented mice. Righties with huge hands may have problems getting used to the left-side number pad, but it is tactile enough to learn easily. Lefties get to use two or three of their smaller fingers for it.

Cons:

1) $80 paperweight if it breaks after warranty.
2) Lefties may get irritated at the sharp edge of the left mouse button hitting their middle finger each depression and will have to compensate their grip.
3) Only four presets for sensitivity, discounting sensitivity scroll up/down options.
4) Unlike the G9, there is no "sensitivity" scroller, and thus no LED "level" readout. You have to be pretty familiar with how you programmed the sensitivity buttons. I'm using the front-most buttons on the numberpad as such:

bottom - decrease sensitivity
middle - default sensitivity
top - increase sensitivity

for 800 dpi, 1500 dpi (default), 3000 dpi and 8000 dpi (damn you slow tank turrets).
First day of use, satisfied. I haven't even begun to explore multiple profiles and crap like that.

Other thoughts:

Already on two-week backorder on Amazon for the black-colored one (white's still available), and I apparently picked up the last one Best Buy had in the region.
I really fail to see the point in a mouse that has "mmo buttons" on the side. Much like the Razer Naga, this would just irritate me in everyday use.

Why do you need so many buttons?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Camm wrote:

I really fail to see the point in a mouse that has "mmo buttons" on the side. Much like the Razer Naga, this would just irritate me in everyday use.

Why do you need so many buttons?
Um...it's a bit more than that when you look at the binding options. Calling it an "mmo" mouse is purely marketing gimmickry. I've currently set a bunch of Adobe macros to the thing and haven't even gotten to the shift+numberpad settings. They aren't buttons you accidentally press either, and are fairly easy to find.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam
Zowie celeritas
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

CLACK CLACK CLACK
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

CF card reader, usb 3
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

CF card reader, usb 3
neat
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

13urnzz wrote:

CF card reader, usb 3
I still have a 48mb CF card kicking about somewhere

/get off my lawn
Benzin
+576|5969
My Linksys E3200 came in the mail today

http://www.amazon.de/Linksys-Wireless-N … amp;sr=8-1

Finally have n-standard and can use Windows Homegroup!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

13urnzz wrote:

I want need a macro lens too.
And a tele lens.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
The world is surely ending. I actually won a contest last week, and got Steelseries new MLG Sensei mouse, and a retardedly huge mousepad to surf it on.

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/Blade4509/2012-08-03_00-29-29_149.jpg

The amount of customization you can do on this thing is absurd. Loving it so far even if it is ambidextrous.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Wow, nice.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Played a good 3-4 hours of CSS with it last night. It's actually quite a bit heavier than it looks which I like. Still adjusting to an ambidextrous mouse, but I think I'll grow to love it. One of my favorite things about it, is the fact that it saves all your settings on the mouse for going to LAN parties and the like.

So Steelseries actually developed an engine totally for the customization of this mouse. Some of the new technologies they've got in it include: All 6 button remapping, EXACTSENSE (which is basically CPI adjustment, though you can adjust vertical and horizontal CPI independently), EXACTLIFT which is the height you want the mouse to keep reading your movement at in-case you lift it a lot. Some of the others include: Acceleration adjustment, EXACTAIM which greatly decreases the sensitivity of your slow, deliberate movements to increase precision, and last but not least the coolest one is FREEMOVE. When it's turned up it will help you draw perfectly straight lines and helps by taking out your jittery hand movements. Not for shooting by any means, but still a cool technology. All of this with 5 different profiles to save it on the mouse.

And of course it has a strong braided cord, unlimited LED color changes and a little 128 x 32 pixel box on the bottom of the mouse you can upload your own images to, because why not? I put my In-game name and a little Mario mushroom beside it.

Honestly I didn't think it was worth the cost to buy one, but after actually seeing all the cool stuff it has/does. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a new mouse with some cash to spend.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard