Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Shit.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.

Jasp wrote:

I moved jobs 4 months ago and I'm starting to think I made a bad choice, I left engineering because the industry was falling on its arse. Now that it picked up I decided to go back into it.

Camm wrote:

Urghhh, been applying for anything I can recently. Which isn't a lot in Dundee.
Have you got a driving licence?
Nope.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
Actually getting cabin fever now from being unemployed.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

Applying to a municipal hydro company this week for an It Systems Support position. Wish me luck.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6570

good luck gubs
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
luck big nuts
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5870|00770

Ilocano wrote:

Shit.
indeed
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
Co-manager gets to leave work early on the busiest day of the week. Fucking cunt.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma
don't be that guy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam

Camm wrote:

Actually getting cabin fever now from being unemployed.
lol
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA

PrivateVendetta wrote:

don't be that guy
If you met this broad, you would understand.

She has one of those shrill cackles (not a laugh, a cackle. Like an evil witch.) She constantly has something to say (mostly sarcasm, not good for a retail environment.) Constantly complaining about doing work, shes like 300 pounds and in her own words "I have the bones of a 70 year old."

Which I guess gives her an excuse to pass all the labor down onto me and the two other guys in the store. One of them being her boss.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4841|Amsterdam
I had another feedback talk with my boss.
I'm still on that 50/50 line of getting into the selection program for the promotion. Right now I do my job and I do it well, but instead of the 100% i'm doing right now they wany me to really put int the extra effort and doing 110%.
I see where they're coming from with all this and i know how to do it (it's hard work though), but still, I've seen people that already have the function perform worse than i do.
Even though i understand the situation and what they want form me, I can;t help but have the feeling that they're stil using this promotion as a carrot on a stick to keep me there for as long as possible. It's not like i would've quit if they had said no form the start and even if i dont make it at the last moment i'll still stay. but if i find any evidence that they've been using me and wasted my time with all this i will quit right there on the spot. Thinking of the possibilty alone sickens me, but it wouldn't surprise me.

e: i should add that prep work for the teamleader selection means that right now i'm already doing the work of said function 50-75% of the time, but not for the additional pay of course.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2012-06-17 07:23:44)

Adams_BJ
of course
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I can;t help but have the feeling that they're stil using this promotion as a carrot on a stick to keep me there for as long as possible.
Management 101
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6555|Kent, UK

Kampframmer wrote:

I had another feedback talk with my boss.
I'm still on that 50/50 line of getting into the selection program for the promotion. Right now I do my job and I do it well, but instead of the 100% i'm doing right now they wany me to really put int the extra effort and doing 110%.
I see where they're coming from with all this and i know how to do it (it's hard work though), but still, I've seen people that already have the function perform worse than i do.
Even though i understand the situation and what they want form me, I can;t help but have the feeling that they're stil using this promotion as a carrot on a stick to keep me there for as long as possible. It's not like i would've quit if they had said no form the start and even if i dont make it at the last moment i'll still stay. but if i find any evidence that they've been using me and wasted my time with all this i will quit right there on the spot. Thinking of the possibilty alone sickens me, but it wouldn't surprise me.

e: i should add that prep work for the teamleader selection means that right now i'm already doing the work of said function 50-75% of the time, but not for the additional pay of course.
This is exactly what was happening with me. This is why I quit and bailed for a competitor, and have pretty much doubled my pay. It's all stick and no carrot.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

[x] all of the above.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6388

Eifa wrote:

just got fired yesterday. fml
why?
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5870|00770

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Eifa wrote:

why?
because i was late one too many times. and we're talking about ~5 minutes.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4523|at your six
Late is late, toots.
Learn what ye can, do better when ye have a chance.
Adams_BJ
I always feel bad when I'm late.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6388

Eifa wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Eifa wrote:

why?
because i was late one too many times. and we're talking about ~5 minutes.
did you

https://prancinglaggard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/office-space-o.gif

or

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
HITNRUNXX
+220|6708|Oklahoma City

A2TG2 wrote:

Late is late, toots.
Learn what ye can, do better when ye have a chance.
We are not considered late until we are 30+ minutes late... But still people bitch when they get in trouble "But I was ONLY 35 minutes late!"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Save for meetings/conferences, I make my own hours.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
i think i ballsed up a interview a top management consultancy firm.

fuck.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
first full shift today \o/

on 16hrs eval for the first 2 months, if i own im on full time
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard