lol
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
I love orange so the new knife is awesome
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
So now with all the new shit coming out, it's time to go back and use all the basic weapons and rape with them to make people feel how pointless it was to expand!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

M.O.A.B wrote:

Observe the base vehicle in the list at 1:00 gentlemen.

I saw that too and thought "AC130" ! It also looks like we get some even more retarded mortars in the form of rocket artillery and mobile artillery tanks.

Hoping the SCAR-L is an assault kit weapon. I'd also like to see personal customization of the character. For example I'd like to change headgear, vests, eye wear, skin color, player size (I want a fat guy so I can run around with an LMG and be like that dude "Don't worry, I'm from the internet") Oh wait Battlefield Heroes is that way...

Some very interesting things are coming out in the next year of Battlefield 3. I still wish I had a PC instead of an xbox. Sigh, 12v12.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Holy hell...new Battlelog
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Don't give in.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Is there a way to switch between the bayonet and the box-opener? Just wondering in case I get bored of the box-opener.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

Blade4509 wrote:

So now with all the new shit coming out, it's time to go back and use all the basic weapons and rape with them to make people feel how pointless it was to expand!
I do this now and it feels awesome.  Besides, the stock weapons are some of the best in the game anyways...
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623
I love how there are already people trying to use the Premium status as some sort of uber-nerdish caste system within Battlelog. And I suppose it was designed to be that way on purpose, with their own special section and all. So l337.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
lol

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/premium

the description for back to karkand

"back to karkLand"
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

Observe the base vehicle in the list at 1:00 gentlemen.

here is the AC130

http://www.battlefieldo.com/threads/arm … iler.6021/
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
The "Gun Master" game mode that is referenced in the MP5's assignment is confirmed to be a "Gun Game."
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I remember them saying something like, "We realized our mistake with making people do something like win squad deathmatch rounds as part of an assignment. We don't do that again." dice being dice
what a deal
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

The "Gun Master" game mode that is referenced in the MP5's assignment is confirmed to be a "Gun Game."
"Gun Game"?
As in that game mode that became popular in Counterstrike?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Yeah. Gun Game is great in CS so it's made me want CQ a bit more.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Nice spread out flags.

https://www.battlefieldo.com/attachments/battlefield_3_armored_kill_-_bandar_desert_map_-_e3_screen_8-jpg.1134/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
what's gun game? never played cs

and that a130 looks to be pc controlled...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623
You think you can fly the AC-130? That would be epic, original BF2 blackhawk on Mashtuur epic....

I figured they might go a CoD chopper call-in route, where you call in the air support and get to gun from it for a while as it slowly circles the point it was called in to.

The thing I care most about are the new maps. Hopefully they will get flag placement right. I could stand the medium-sized BF3 maps a lot longer if the space they did have was better utilized, instead of having flag clusterfucks in the center of most of the bigger maps.

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2012-06-05 09:06:24)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i don't see why you shouldn't be able to fly the ac130, you already have to deal with dumb pilots if you go in a heli, or a tank or whatever and we all muddle through that fairly ok. so it shouldn't be much worse having a player flown ac

but that picture does imply there's only one person aboard and he's on the gun, so unless he's seatswapping an ac130 (lol) it looks like it's AI flown. could be cod-style call in or could be something flying a fixed route you can spawn in.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

That's great that the map is bigger, but I hope there's stuff in between. No point in spread out flags if there's absolutely fuckall in between.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I'm wondering how the AC-130 will hold up against jets. I'd be a little disappointed if it was only on a fixed AI orbit. Flying one would be awesome.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
DC had a flyable ac130

if it is flyable i might just buy this armoured pack, but if it isnt then i dont much fancy it.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Although that map looks bigger than any stock maps, it's still too small for an AC-130.

How is that PR was able to accomplish 17 square kilometer maps?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

Superior Mind wrote:

Although that map looks bigger than any stock maps, it's still too small for an AC-130.

How is that PR was able to accomplish 17 square kilometer maps?
PR did it because they didn't care about making the game fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard