m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
road kill count.

just camp a flag on oman and you'll get them easy.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia

FFLink wrote:

I'm finding DPV kills so damn hard to get. They're so fucking shaky and... I've just realised while typing that they don't have to be road kills, do they...

Nope. I hopped into one on Oman (at river fort) parked it at the edge of the flag area facing east, zoomed in with the gun and sniped people at the next flag over. Easy kills. And you can hop out when you see a rocket coming at you. Just hope there's no one with a sniper rifle over there.
Though if your trying to get the jackhammer, don't bother. It's just a USAS with a longer reload so unless you're going for 100% unlocks or have a strong attachment to anything BF2 related, give it a miss.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I just sat in it on the center road and shot the swarms of moron snipers that tried climbing the crane. Did it in one round easily.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6286|Pacific NW, USA
I parked the DPV from the Oman construction flag on the hill facing the RU runway.  pew pew, keel keel.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

memories..................
watching the loading screen for 10 minutes due to my slow computer...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.
gg's teds and coke. Coke, you're a wizard in the CiTV
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke

Camm wrote:

gg's teds and coke. Coke, you're a wizard in the CiTV
I'm a wizard full stop.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN
Did I tell you guys I love the SV98?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 174595309/

D:
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

aerodynamic wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v … =endscreen
memories..................
watching the loading screen for 10 minutes due to my slow computer...
god i miss that game so fucking much
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
I just got kicked for killing an admin (and only him) with the mortar repeatedly, cause he kept coming back to the same spot to mortar our team.

I am done with this game for now, can´t stand the flock of internet idiots it attracted anymore.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Pretty sure bitchy admins are a pan-gaming phenomena.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2012-03-10 10:46:21)

Flawless
Rage
+7|4652|North Carolina

Sisco wrote:

I just got kicked for killing an admin (and only him) with the mortar repeatedly, cause he kept coming back to the same spot to mortar our team.

I am done with this game for now, can´t stand the flock of internet idiots it attracted anymore.
That's the only reason I use the mortar to counter other mortar mongs.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

Sisco wrote:

switch to his team. grab a jeep and drive it over him. he won't be able to get move or leave the mortar.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Threw grenade down a corridor in Seine Crossing.

Got 8 kills
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651
I'd like to grenade the 8 guys that made Seine Crossing a BF3 map...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
This game is fucking boring.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Superior Mind wrote:

Pretty sure bitchy admins are a pan-gaming phenomena.
Its not just that, its all the mongs in this game. I´m a medic at heart, but I have to play support or engy most of the time, because the others are too inept to take down even one tank.
It´s impossible to get ammo unless you are on metro.
Getting rezzed in front of the enemy or a tank all the time, and even though I decline it, I am punished by having to wait yet another respawn cycle.
Playing with lvl 10+ Col who have no clue what the fuck is going on all the time and/or are camping in AA/buildings/vehicles afar from the front instead of playing the objective.

Even playing with bf3s regulars hardly works anymore, because 1 squad has a hard time carrying a whole team and every time I log on all my friendlist shows is "... is playing Metro/Bazaar 1000 ticks 24/7" which makes me want to cut myself.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I think we should just all enter a server together, like old men gaming with no autobalance and then all get on the same team. After a while I'm guessing as others join the teams will become fair and it'll be like 16 bf2s regs all on the same side. That's the only way I can fathom having more than a fun factor of 60%+ on this game again.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
I have no idea what you lot are on about. Good servers aren't hard to find, they're just hard to get in to cos they're always full.

Ones running B2K and "Best of" are great, because it means the good maps from BF3 Vanilla and no Metro, plus B2K.

I only play with 2-3 friends at a time and it's still really enjoyable. Rarely do I find a retarded team, and if I do, I'll just swap or get a new server.

Also, a squad which works together helps. It's all good playing with people you know, but if half of you have fucked off doing your own thing, then what's the point?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

jord wrote:

I think we should just all enter a server together, like old men gaming with no autobalance and then all get on the same team. After a while I'm guessing as others join the teams will become fair and it'll be like 16 bf2s regs all on the same side. That's the only way I can fathom having more than a fun factor of 60%+ on this game again.
as me you teds and kampf just proved, that was good fun. teds needs a mic though, cheap bastard
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
still shouldn't have stayed on that team when you first joined :<
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
The only time I am able to get on is really late at night so I'm pretty much fucked for team play.    Everyone's night-night.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum
canister shell is basically hacking

Q
M1

collect points

i <3 it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
I only used it once and couldn't hit shit. Musta been doin it wrong.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Large conquest on Damavand Peak, they only had D left. The right tunnel entrance from that side had been camped by the enemies the entire round. Spawn in on E, run up the hill and start sniping, cleaned the entire lot up and got like 10 kills in about 20 seconds, all headshots

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard