-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656
It's not niche at all.

You can crouch in a corner and mow down an entire squad before they know where you are (if they were close). If you were at medium range, it will take them longer to figure out where you're shooting from...and you get about a hundred tries to kill them before you have to reload. The best part is, you don't even really have to crouch...you can sprint around spraying wildly, and the game mechanics will allow you to rape face with glorious ease.

If you haven't tried an M249 with a suppressor, do. You'll feel dirty, disgusted, and probably a twinge of delighted at how easy it is to kill people.

It's a noob's wet dream.

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2012-02-28 21:02:48)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

It's not niche at all.

You can crouch in a corner and mow down an entire squad before they know where you are (if they were close). If you were at medium range, it will take them longer to figure out where you're shooting from...and you get about a hundred tries to kill them before you have to reload. The best part is, you don't even really have to crouch...you can sprint around spraying wildly, and the game mechanics will allow you to rape face with glorious ease.

If you haven't tried an M249 with a suppressor, do. You'll feel dirty, disgusted, and probably a twinge of delighted at how easy it is to kill people.

It's a noob's wet dream.
What this guy just said

execpt instead of the M249 use the PKP with Foregrip + Red Dot sight and "You'll feel dirty, disgusted, and probably a twinge of delighted at how easy it is to kill people."
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6656
I felt retarded writing that, but it's true...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6346
I actually do better on the M249 without a suppressor, but on the PKP it´s almost always instawin. So randum
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
PKP is batshit

i don't think you actually have to shoot, just point the gun generally towards some bad people
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jsnipy
+3,276|6525|...

FatherTed wrote:

PKP is batshit

i don't think you actually have to shoot, just point the gun generally towards some bad people
gay weapon used by chumps

also ...

https://goo.gl/Bmzg0
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
u r a gay chump LOL
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GeoEnvi
+22|6689|Philadelphia, PA
Ever notice the sound of a suppressed SKS is very similar to that of a child bouncing on a pogo stick?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

I don't get suppressors. They're supposed to reduce effective range, which is what they do whenever I use them. 2/3 of enemies I'm killed by use a suppressor, which seems to turn it into a laser gun regardless of range

RAGE
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6769|UK
If you aren't using silencer, grip and 3.4x scope you are a mug.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6674|UK
ur a teapot
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
never found the need for a 3.4/4x on anything other than a semi auto/bolt action
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6344|Atlanta, Georgia
Did you guys not pay attention to the 50cal strapped to the main cannon on the tank? You cared more about the itty bitty silencer at the end of my m249 lol. ADD i say.

Last edited by NeXuS (2012-02-29 10:03:15)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
well yes thats OH LOOK GUYS A CAT
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
I like the 3.4 for the lmgs.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
3.4 just seems like what a hipster would use because 4x is just so mainstream
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

NeXuS wrote:

Did you guys not pay attention to the 50cal strapped to the main cannon on the tank? You cared more about the itty bitty silencer at the end of my m249 lol. ADD i say.
Wait, what is supposed to be wrong about that?
thepilot91
+64|6238|Åland!
the M145 is my prefered scope on sniper-rifles when sneaking, I fucking hate scope-glare
GeoEnvi
+22|6689|Philadelphia, PA

NeXuS wrote:

Your picture came with NO explanation. I tried two or three times to figure it out. /FAILed.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6608|Greenwood, IN
Is it just me or all the server lagging lately?  I just entered one that was running fine for 15 mins then bam.  Laggy as shit.

Also, I think its time for an aftermarket GPU cooler.  77C under full load 100% fan is not good.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
mine goes to 110
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6344|Atlanta, Georgia
https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/merc4909/1-1.png

Note the big 50 ontop of the cannon. It's not supposed to show up like that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
what 50
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke

NeXuS wrote:

Yes it is. It's the drivers co-ax .50
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

NeXuS wrote:

No, seriously

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard