Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5519|paris

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Like I said, I've posted plenty of reasons here before. Just google them FFS.

Also, you don't have to have a girlfriend to have sex.
please post them, because i've yet to hear just one good reason
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
You guys are too lazy to use google?

I typed "Christian sex before marriage" into google, here's the first link, seems good at first glance, I cba to read an essay at 00:20

probably several good reasons here

that being said, as I mentioned earlier, I still want to get laid but I'm unsure as to whether I should wait or not.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I typed "Christian sex before marriage" into google, here's the first link, seems good at first glance, I cba to read an essay at 00:20

that being said, as I mentioned earlier, I still want to get laid but I'm unsure as to whether I should wait or not.
just admit its coz you couldn't get any.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada
hank said so.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5519|paris

-Sh1fty- wrote:

yes, 'cause i'm already going to hell
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah if I'm not trying to it's kind of hard to get some wouldn't you agree?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah if I'm not trying to it's kind of hard to get some wouldn't you agree?
whatever makes you feel better.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
all i know is chicks who make purity pledges are more likely to engage in alternative sexual behaviors such as (but not limited to) cocksucking and assfucking.  noice.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2012-02-28 00:56:08)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

..."to have sex before marriage or not"...
That's a big issue for some people though, especially those who are 'real' Christians and believe in the Word of God or not. Personally, I believe there's a God. I really don't want to wait, but at the same time it does have benefits to wait as I've pointed out plenty of times.

That being said I still have a penis and I want to get freaking laid every day so the issue of sex before/after marriage is a big personal debate. I know what the Bible says but I'm not sure if I want to follow that part or not. If I don't I'd feel like a hypocrite.
Pretty sure there's nothing in the NT which says you can't.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
Also, Little Bitchy's avatar is nice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I know a chick who has extreme "Christian" parents and she sold her "purity ring" and moved as far away from her parents as possible once she turned 18.
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I know a chick who has extreme "Christian" parents and she sold her "purity ring" and moved as far away from her parents as possible once she turned 18.
is her name Sasha Grey?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
no clue who that is
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
you should google it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast

Reciprocity wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

is her name Sasha Grey?
lol
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Shifty, that site gave no good reasons why pre-marital sex would be bad. Also, instead of clinging to that one sentence I wrote, read the last paragraph. Should make your life easier:

DUnlimited wrote:

Stop over-complicating things, stop being scared of girls and most importantly, don't think about them 24/7 like your life depends on whether you can nail one. Just relax and live a normal fucking life, if you aren't aren't locked up in your closet or mentally deranged, you WILL eventually get there. It's really not harder than that.
Especially the bold part.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA
I caught the jungle fever.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
rdx-fx
+955|6562

FFLink wrote:

I always lol @ "alpha" and "beta"
People that view themselves in terms of alpha or beta, tend to think in oversimplified terms.

'real salt of the earth types.  y'know... morons'
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
Uh Sasha Grey
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5430|Yeah, there :)
Pre-marital sex bad?
Oh come on now, idk who in this world and at his right mind would say that it's bad if he gets a blowjob, sex, orgasm, handjob, footjob or whatever other things people are into Sex = pleasure and that's it.
Before marriage, after marriage, that's not for me to decide, whatever floats people's boats but.... i just don't get it really
I really don't know why would someone give up years of pure pleasure to wait until marriage. That's just...beyond me
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

LittleBitchy wrote:

I really don't know why would someone give up years of pure pleasure to wait until marriage. That's just...beyond me
because they as afraid of birth control as they are the act of sex itself. there is no common sense with whole groups of people...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
also tell him he has a tiny willy

he'll go away soon
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
He wants you
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Got laid yesterday
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
girl problem thread
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard