CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
Ask her 'How's your fanny for a lodger?'.
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Jaekus wrote:

First question I asked my girl is "if you could be anything in the world at all, what would it be?" She said "singer/songwriter, I'm a musician". So am I and I'd wanting to hook up with a muso for the longest time. Instantly had heaps to talk about and it went from there...

If you ask all the usual stuff like "where do you live?" or "where do you work?" etc. you'll come across as BORING because EVERYONE asks the same boring questions and EVERYONE is sick to death of being asked, so much to the point that people just go on autopilot when they meet each other and ask these questions and reply without even really thinking about it.

Ask something interesting, you'll then be perceived as being interesting.
that is.... exactly what i said...
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
I was using an example of everyday talking to people guysssss

gosh
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

bennisboy wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

First question I asked my girl is "if you could be anything in the world at all, what would it be?" She said "singer/songwriter, I'm a musician". So am I and I'd wanting to hook up with a muso for the longest time. Instantly had heaps to talk about and it went from there...

If you ask all the usual stuff like "where do you live?" or "where do you work?" etc. you'll come across as BORING because EVERYONE asks the same boring questions and EVERYONE is sick to death of being asked, so much to the point that people just go on autopilot when they meet each other and ask these questions and reply without even really thinking about it.

Yes, I was reiterating your point.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

Adams_BJ wrote:

I was using an example of everyday talking to people guysssss

gosh
tucker?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

Jaekus wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Yes, I was reiterating your point.
Ah okay, for some reason I thought you were disagreeing, probably cos I was drunk. Don't drink and surf guys
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois
so, this girl asks me out.  i think she's really cool personality wise and i'd like to get to know her better.

problem is, i'm not really attracted her.  it's not that she's ugly or anything, but at the same time, i just can't see myself doing anything sexually with her.  if i had to rate her it would be a 5 out of 10, because she's not ugly at all.  but she's not hot at all either.

i feel like a complete ass but i'm not really sure what i should do.  i feel like i should at least give her a chance and see if my view on her attractiveness changes since at the moment i still don't know her that well.  but at the same time, i'm scared that my views won't change and i'll just end up wasting my time and her time.

i dont want to be shallow.  what do i do
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

i ask if she does anal
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
HaiBai
i dont think i want to know if she does anal
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Don't do it. No point letting her have feelings just to see if yours develop and risk crushing her.

And no matter what anyone says, physical attraction means a lot.
HaiBai
even if we're not at a point in which we're actually officially dating?  what if we're still getting to know each other?  i mean, it's been like, 3-4 days?  i had no problems with cuddling up with her and stuff.  i'm just really apprehensive.  i'm mostly just worried about hurting her.  i don't want to be an asshole.  shouldn't i at least give her a chance?  or should i cut ties immediately and never talk to her again?  can we at least be friends?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Don't listen to FFlink. Use her for sex. Her feelings mean nothing.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Post pics by the way
HaiBai
stop trolling
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I am totally not trolling. Post pictures.
HaiBai
but my point is i dont feel anything sexual towards her.  why would i want to use her for sex.  like i said, she has a really cool personality.  the last thing i want to do is make her cry.

and i'm definately not comfortable posting pics man
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Serious reply, no matter how nice a black chick is I would never work up the ability to have sex with one so if she doesn't do it for you now she never will.

Anyway

Just one profile pic dude. It's not like I am asking for a bikini shot. Just something better than a mental image.
HaiBai
i just don't like the fact that she's so small and skinny.  it's almost like a bag of bones tbh.  maybe i am being too judgemental

i really feel like a faggot for feeling like this though

Last edited by HaiBai (2012-02-27 16:07:39)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Hope she kicks you in the balls.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
HaiBai
i probably deserve it
HaiBai
alright fuck it im gonna go for it
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
geekcritique.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Ditching a girl because "you might hurt her feelings" is about as beta as it can get. Would you die if someone hurt your feelings? No. Neither will she.

This thread is really weird. Most of the shit you people ask about is painfully obvious. It's like you forget you have a brain when it comes to girls. Women are people too, they have the same basic instincts and needs and wants you do, don't over-complicate things. They want us just as much as we want them.

The big thing the frequent advice-seekers in this thread need to stop doing is contemplating things like "to have sex before marriage or not" and "will i hurt her feelings" and just go with the flow. That stuff is not relevant if you don't even have the balls to approach a woman in the first place. I mean I'm not the most confident, open guy in the world and I've wasted too much of my youth playing video games instead of socializing, but goddammit, I don't shit my pants when i talk to a female. I'm not pretending I'm an expert, but you don't see me posting in this thread, do you.

Stop over-complicating things, stop being scared of girls and most importantly, don't think about them 24/7 like your life depends on whether you can nail one. Just relax and live a normal fucking life, if you aren't aren't locked up in your closet or mentally deranged, you WILL eventually get there. It's really not harder than that.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-02-27 17:05:48)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
I always lol @ "alpha" and "beta"
HaiBai

DUnlimited wrote:

The big thing the frequent advice-seekers in this thread need to stop doing is contemplating things like "to have sex before marriage or not" and "will i hurt her feelings" and just go with the flow. That stuff is not relevant if you don't even have the balls to approach a woman in the first place. I mean I'm not the most confident, open guy in the world and I've wasted too much of my youth playing video games instead of socializing, but goddammit, I don't shit my pants when i talk to a female. I'm not pretending I'm an expert, but you don't see me posting in this thread, do you.

Stop over-complicating things, stop being scared of girls and most importantly, don't think about them 24/7 like your life depends on whether you can nail one. Just relax and live a normal fucking life, if you aren't aren't locked up in your closet or mentally deranged, you WILL eventually get there. It's really not harder than that.
bolded the part that applies to me and makes your entire post pointless if it was directed at me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard