Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

Winston_Churchill wrote:

i never imagined canada would win in anything telecom/ISP related, ever
Yea I've heard the horror stories..lol. I listen/follow Amber Mac.

no worries tho. that shit is easily circumvented.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

13urnzz wrote:

i still have my Xoom
but does it have a stylus?
lol

5.3” WXGA (1280 x 800) screen
kinda funny when you consider that's slightly higher than the iPad2's and the screen size difference.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6170|Sydney | ♥

Just upgraded to Ice Creamed all over my Sandwitch.

Not bad. Smells like Windows Phone.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Since I sadly misplaced my dear HTC Desire HD whilst drunk, I'm looking at the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus (i9250). It's 548€ over here. Would have ICS ready and a sweet 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor to boost things up.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6144|'straya
I've been looking at the Nexus recently, but I've decided I might as well hold out for the Galaxy S3, iPhone 5 etc.
Benzin
+576|5994

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Since I sadly misplaced my dear HTC Desire HD whilst drunk, I'm looking at the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus (i9250). It's 548€ over here. Would have ICS ready and a sweet 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor to boost things up.
Dude, did you create an account on their Sense website? There is a phone finder built into HTC Sense that STARTED with the Desire HD. Please tell me you were smart enough...
Ultrafunkula

Now you're telling me...

Wasn't even aware of that. And apparently I haven't registered or anything, since none of my email addresses were recognized.
Ultrafunkula

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

Hopefully it has some battery left.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

Hmm. Seems like nothing will install on it. So it's most likely lying dead somewhere in the snow instead of someone using it. Fuck. There goes 550€. What a cheap drinking trip that was
Microwave
_
+515|6650|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

Video I quickly put together showing a PS3 controller used with emulators.
Ultrafunkula

Is that the new Nexus? Are you satisfied with it?
Microwave
_
+515|6650|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Yeah it is.

I'm loving it so far. Obviously feels big at first but not anymore. Runs really well, screen is AMAZING. ICS is also a really good step forward.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6686|Devon, England
I'm due for an upgrade in June. Any ideas on what I will have to look forward to? Or to early to say?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6662

Contract is over in April for me.  But I'll wait for the quad core's, and my wife and son are waiting for iPhone 5.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6601|Greenwood, IN
Motorola finally got their ass in gear.  But, I have to wait till the 3rd quarter to get ICS for my Photon.  I can just flash it to ICS way before then.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Motorola-An … 14193.html
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6734|Toronto | Canada

upgraded my SGSII to ICS and wow what an improvement.  better battery life when its already pretty fantastic and much, much snappier response.  there are improved animations on basically everything as well.  id been putting it off assuming anything would be half finished but this was definitely worth it

now once all the kitchen apps come out so i can customize the hell out of everything (especially lockscreen and BLN) ill be happy
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6596|132 and Bush

FFLink wrote:

I'm due for an upgrade in June. Any ideas on what I will have to look forward to? Or to early to say?
Anything more than a couple months out is generally *too early. I'm due around the same time. July me thinks.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

Where are you guys checking that upgrade info? I wanna know when my tablet is getting ICS.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

google the name of it with your carrier?  or just root it and install one now
Ultrafunkula

No carrier and I'm not eager to fiddle with rooting n' stuff since I've never done it before and I don't want to kill the device
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

i was scared at first too but its really not hard at all.  odin -> flash kernel -> install ROM is usually the basic steps, its quite painless and easy.  it would literally be a challenge for you to brick it
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6601|Greenwood, IN
For most devices the chance of you bricking your device is slim.  Most even have 1 click rooting.  I have a Motorola Photon that was one click rooting.  Just google it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6493

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Where are you guys checking that upgrade info? I wanna know when my tablet is getting ICS.
ultra, i unlocked my Xoom, flashed a kernel and installed a rom.
Ultrafunkula

Do you know some rooting for dummies thing I could read? I have no clue on what I can even do after rooting and what it does etc...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard