Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

aerodynamic wrote:

I Fucking Hate That Mother Fucking Apc In Bazaar.
I love the apc in bazar. It's a death trap.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6263

Roc18 wrote:

>Try to fly jet
>Constantly get shot down within 5 seconds by other jets with rocket pods/flares/air radar no matter how i fly they get on me within seconds after we overshoot each other

>Try to get points in jet to get unlocks
>watch how to videos on youtube
>machine gun doesn't kill/disable shit
>people in videos make it look easy
>can barely cap flags in empty caspian servers due to how unruly and large the jet is and end up suiciding if i knock into something slightly

fuck the jets.
Aside from occasionally using my flares to avoid of the maggots on the ground with their Stingers,  the unlocks don't come into it at all when it comes to air to air combat.

You fly around on third person view, see an enemy jet, maneuver yourself behind him (press Q to track him more easily against the landscape), and after some practice you get that feeling of exactly where you should shoot your gun to down him in a second or so.

The flares are the hardest thing to get because of the AA, but once you have them you don't need anything else to be able to stay in the air and get kills.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2012-02-07 08:11:41)

Roc18
`
+655|5784|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>Try to fly jet
>Constantly get shot down within 5 seconds by other jets with rocket pods/flares/air radar no matter how i fly they get on me within seconds after we overshoot each other

>can barely cap flags in empty caspian servers due to how unruly and large the jet is and end up suiciding if i knock into something slightly

fuck the jets.
Aside from occasionally using my flares to avoid of the maggots on the ground with their Stingers,  the unlocks don't come into it at all when it comes to air to air combat.

You fly around on third person view, see an enemy jet, maneuver yourself behind him (press Q to track him more easily against the landscape), and after some practice you get that feeling of exactly where you should shoot your gun to down him in a second or so.

The flares are the hardest thing to get because of the AA, but once you have them you don't need anything else to be able to stay in the air and get kills.
You say that like it's easy.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4648|North Carolina
Dog fighting in this game is very boring. It's really all about who sees who first like the rest of this game.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5541|paris

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>Try to fly jet

fuck the jets.

-flying jet with no enemy jets in the air
-fly over enemy base
-bep bep bep, beeeeeeep, bepbepbepbep
-drop flares
-bep bep bep, beeeeeeep, bepbepbepbep
-do a quick 180 turn or behind a hill
-get shot down

-get in jet again
-spot enemy jet
-fly in circles as you both try to kill each other
-get shot down be enemy jet

this is 50% of the time for me
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN
So I played a bit of the xbox version last night.  People I was playing with couldn't believe this game support 64 players on the PC. I loled.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>Try to fly jet

fuck the jets.

This.

The cannon is the most important and powerful part of the jets in this game. Flares are helpful to avoid stingers, but other than that the cannon is all you need for air-air.

Use 3rd person view to constantly keep track of where enemy heli/jets are, spot them, switch to first person view and come in for the kill. At the very least a decent burst should disable them (then they will either bail out or be easy pickings if you come back around).

I've got 650+ jet kills, it takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do it's good because the majority of pilots you verse are retarded.
iceman785
+93|6665|Alaska, mother fucker.
TDM is amazing. Get like 20+ ribbons a round and an ass load of kills. It'd be nice if they'd play more than just Canals though...
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

For TDM I like Operation Firestorm (mid,long range), Bazaar (firefight with a a good front, good for sniping), Canals (close range chaos)
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

I like virtually all of TDM. I usually open wit a few rounds of it before I get into conquest/mixed maps
iceman785
+93|6665|Alaska, mother fucker.
Anyone have any good American TDM servers that actually rotate maps?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

If you have the ability to look at my favorite servers I have a couple on there. SoC has one, WCK has one
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

iceman785 wrote:

Anyone have any good American TDM servers that actually rotate maps?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … yer-Count/
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6282|Pacific NW, USA
Finding a decent attack chopper pilot that knows how to line up tv shots is damn near impossible to find.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
yeah you really shouldnt ever try to fly with a random. ill fly u but im bad
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
yo ig give me your bf2 cdkey.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y
k
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

61lu-bdty-hgxk-hfsa-y2wk
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Kharg Island on TDM can be pretty sweet. Get a spot inside the building and mow them down. If you're outside by the containers be sure to run up the ones on their side that lead to the open one sitting on top of a closed one. Watch for clays and if you do it right often you'll take out the 2-3 enemies camping in there with ease.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida
Honestly why do people even bother playing as medic.  I always play engineer, medic packs are useless since health recharges anyway.  Fuck EA.
Roc18
`

Spearhead wrote:

Honestly why do people even bother playing as medic.  I always play engineer, medic packs are useless since health recharges anyway.  Fuck EA.
>he doesn't care about helping his team through reviving + healing faster

It gives you more points as well in relation to playing engi.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

Spearhead wrote:

https://media.moronail.net/images/stories/dg_pictures/0903/1156.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
client side hit detection sucks
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

Spearhead wrote:

Why the fuck are you not playing hardcore?
Roc18
`

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-02-08 10:05:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard