Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Bf2 was way much easier to play, and damn, i hate the unlock system. Imagine getting into a plane and your only weapon is the plane and your machine gun.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5750|Roma
cool story
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
bro
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6339|Atlanta, Georgia

Ayumiz wrote:

your only weapon is the plane and your machine gun.
Which is the most powerful and destructive weapon on it.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5033|Massachusetts, USA
Still not saying much about it. Jets should be powerful but harder to fly. Fackin cunts ruined me game.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال
srsly, i just started to play again and iSuck
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore

UnkleRukus wrote:

Still not saying much about it. Jets should be powerful but harder to fly. Fackin cunts ruined me game.
Now it seems so damn easy to take down a jet with a handheld stinger.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Ayumiz wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Now it seems so damn easy to take down a jet with a handheld stinger.
You taking them down, or you getting taken down?  A whole world of difference.
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Ayumiz wrote:

Bf2 was way much easier to play, and damn, i hate the unlock system. Imagine getting into a plane and your only weapon is the plane and your machine gun.
Lol everyone says bf3 takes no skill now this guy is arguing it's too hard.
lol
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

Roc18 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Lol everyone says bf3 takes no skill now this guy is arguing it's too hard.
i'd imagine it's hard if you're just getting started and everyone is colonel number x with all the best weapons with the best accessories.

game is easy once you have everything
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
was like that in BC2 too

Magnum ammo and the armor upgrade

wtfuck.
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Trotskygrad wrote:

was like that in BC2 too

wtfuck.
Bc2 was horrible. It was so easy to kill and die between the OP snipers, magnum ammo, 3d spotting, laser accurate weapons, clunky movement.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6123|So Cal

Ayumiz wrote:

Thats all I use. The cannon and Rockets for Tanks. IMO Guided Missles are for the weak. 
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5750|Roma

Graphic-J wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Thats all I use. The cannon and Rockets for Tanks. IMO Guided Missles are for the weak. 
with the time it takes to lock on you are better off firing the machine gun.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Graphic-J wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

And what of the higher defensive unlocks?  You don't use them?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

Roc18 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

was like that in BC2 too

wtfuck.
Bc2 was horrible. It was so easy to kill and die between the OP snipers, magnum ammo, 3d spotting, laser accurate weapons, clunky movement.
curse them op snipers that killed in one bodyshot from 10m like a shotgun, and if they missed they died

grrr curse them
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

FatherTed wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

was like that in BC2 too

wtfuck.
curse them op snipers that killed in one bodyshot from 10m like a shotgun, and if they missed they died

grrr curse them
this thread is for people with bf3
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I got used to BF3 by not comparing it to BF2 and accepting that there isn't going to be much teamwork. It's been a good experience so far.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria

mtb0minime wrote:

there isn't going to be much teamwork
Not with random people on a server, no.
But it's quite good if you join with people you know (e.g. BF2s) and stick together.
That is, if you get on the same team.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

^ this ^
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6603|Greenwood, IN

globefish23 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

there isn't going to be much teamwork
Not with random people on a server, no.
But it's quite good if you join with people you know (e.g. BF2s) and stick together.
That is, if you get on the same team.
Getting on the same team is always the damn problem.  Especially if I join jsnipy's game.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Even when you do get a good squad going, I'm talking teamwork on a higher level. There's no commander, there's no coordination between other squads. Playing with friends takes the "every man for himself" and bumps it up to "every squad for themself". But that's as good as it gets. It's just a clusterfuck of squads running around wherever.

This sounds silly, but there were some amazing times had in BF2 when working with a good squad and you wound up spending a 45-minute round going back and forth between the same two or three flags, battling it out with the same few enemy squads. You would only be experiencing part of the map, but it was out there and your teammates were doing their part. The potential was there for a coordinated effort. The map design and gameplay doesn't allow for that in BF3. Once you lower your expectations, you'll "get used to BF3."
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria
Hm, I guess it's time that we organize a big BF2s game night on one of our servers, protected with a password.
Maybe a Teamspeak server too.

We would definitely balance the good players on both sides, because if several Jords end up playing against several like me, it'll be not much fun and over soon.
gurdeep
­
+812|4752|proll­y
theres only one jord :3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard