13/f/taiwan
+940|5701
that's not a quote from heat mathew. heat is an overrated movie anyway.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5476|Ventura, California
Brokeback Mountain
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6674|UK

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lord of the rings
fixed
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6657

Is there a military version of Brokeback? With all the secrecy and forbidden love hidden behind Don't Ask Don't Tell? I'm not really a cowboy guy, but Marines on the other hand...
firebolt5
+114|6158
Revenge of the Nerds
Roc18
`
+655|5794|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
https://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Zoolander-ben-stiller-590317_1024_768.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6109|eXtreme to the maX
Das Boot
Resident Evil
Fifth Element
Amelie
Anything with Sasha Grey
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5262|foggy bottom
except for entourage
Tu Stultus Es
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6156|what

The Proposition

The Good the Bad Ugly.
Terminator 2.

And Revolver -

It's Guy Richie film and similar to Snatch/Lock, Stock in a way. But is far more intellectual and mostly hated because of it. The movies about losing ego goes over most peoples head unfortunately.

eg the credits to Revolver:

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5262|foggy bottom
revolver is absolute shit
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6740|Oxferd Ohire
james bond
lotr
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6662|BC, Canada
Babylon AD!
HITNRUNXX
+220|6712|Oklahoma City
Gone in 60 Seconds, Office Space, Tombstone, Shawshank Redemption.

I don't really like watching movies over and over, but if I need background noise, it is usually one of those...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6777|Noizyland

eleven bravo wrote:

gummo
I despise this film. Few films make me angry at them for wasting my time but that was one of them.

I don't really stop to watch whole films but a few scenes I'll always stop for like Omaha in Saving Private Ryan and the T-Rex scene in Jurassic Park.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6522|Πάϊ
big lebowsky, snatch, lock stock, the good the bad & the ugly, ronin, the ghost writer, office space, dirty harry, fletch, the holy grail, ocean's 12, bourne trilogy, pink panther, the party, blues brothers...

i'm sure i've seen those quite a few times... and there's definitely a lot more i'm forgetting right now...
ƒ³
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471
Doctor Strangelove, Usual Suspects, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Snatch, Oh Brother Where Art Thou? and Pulp Fiction.
national lampoons xmas vacation
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

^ watching it right now
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5476|Ventura, California

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

national lampoons xmas vacation
THIS!!!

European vacation wasn't as good TBH. Xmas one was by far the best

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6712|Oklahoma City
I almost listed Snatch and Lock Stock on mine, but I recently (last week) burned out on Snatch to be honest... And now I am putting off watching Lock Stock again because I don't want to burn out on it too... LOL

Big Lebowski was also good. I have only seen it once, but really liked it. I was going to go as Walter to a Halloween party, and two friends were going to go as The Dude and another friend was going to go as The Stranger... (The women-folk were all going to go as slutty this or slutty that, so we couldn't play the "theme" with them, cause our slutty costumes were in the shop.) We procrastinated too much though, so maybe next year. lol
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6662|BC, Canada
I find I can watch shitty movies far more times than the ones I really like, and by shitty I mean b-rated, not like a meet the fockers bad.
CC-Marley
+407|6831

gurdeep wrote:

friday, fight club, saving private ryan, scarface, billy madison, happy gilmore, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, back to the future. prob a lot more that im not thinking of
I agree with this. Add ET, Dark Crystal, Forest Gump, Die Hard, Star Wars IV, V, VI. Plus many more.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

When I was a little kid, the only movies I thought were worth a damn were Pinnochio, Dumbo and Ghostbusters. Now, it's like Forrest Gump, Kelly's Heroes, Christmas Vacation and Ghostbusters. So really?

Ghostbusters 1/2
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6109|eXtreme to the maX
Time Bandits - I never tire of that.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I find I can watch shitty movies far more times than the ones I really like, and by shitty I mean b-rated, not like a meet the fockers bad.
Wouldn't that make them just B-rated and not shitty?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard