Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Brasso wrote:

so i'm just riding my horsey when i see a big bonfire in the distance. i decide to check it out and it belongs to a couple giants and their mammoths. i spy a large chest so i autosave the game and head over to see what's in it. a blood dragon descends from the sky and my horse, lydia, and i proceed to wage war on it. unfortunately the giants and mammoths get mad at us for some reason so i use my sanguine rose and summon a dremora. meanwhile i am trying to find a nice perch where the mean giants and mammoths can't hit me. so i'm fighting 3 different things when all of a sudden, a sabre cat and mudcrab (i am nowhere near water) appear out of nowhere and decide to duke it out in the middle of this shitstorm. so lydia and i proceed to kill everything and i figure my horse is dead by now but he lived, the invincible bastard.

<3 you horsey!
My horse from Whiterun is a beast.  Takes on everything.  Found a calico horse next to his dead adventurer.  Died quickly just from two snow wolves.  He ran off while I was taking on two ice wraiths.

Strange thing at Wizard's College.  Went exploring at top level, all by my lonesome.  Frost dragon shows up.  I proceed to do battle when a daedra warrior in full daedra armor with a two-handed sword joined the fight, on my side.  He sounded all Darth Vader like.  After I slayed the dragon, he left via one of the doors and I couldn't find him.  I don't recall doing any summoning.  Weird.

Anyone manage to interact with the headless horseman?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

nah he just ran away from me
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

nah he just ran away from me
Unless they changed it he only serves to "guide" you to a seemingly uninteresting grave-site near that moonforge west of Whiterun

Wasn't there a rumor of a ghost traveling the roads in Oblivion? Maybe it's a reference to that...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-12-06 14:01:14)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Ilocano wrote:

Brasso wrote:

so i'm just riding my horsey when i see a big bonfire in the distance. i decide to check it out and it belongs to a couple giants and their mammoths. i spy a large chest so i autosave the game and head over to see what's in it. a blood dragon descends from the sky and my horse, lydia, and i proceed to wage war on it. unfortunately the giants and mammoths get mad at us for some reason so i use my sanguine rose and summon a dremora. meanwhile i am trying to find a nice perch where the mean giants and mammoths can't hit me. so i'm fighting 3 different things when all of a sudden, a sabre cat and mudcrab (i am nowhere near water) appear out of nowhere and decide to duke it out in the middle of this shitstorm. so lydia and i proceed to kill everything and i figure my horse is dead by now but he lived, the invincible bastard.

<3 you horsey!
My horse from Whiterun is a beast.  Takes on everything.  Found a calico horse next to his dead adventurer.  Died quickly just from two snow wolves.  He ran off while I was taking on two ice wraiths.
yeah, that's where my horse is from. guess whiterun horses are just tanks.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam

Brasso wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Brasso wrote:

<3 you horsey!
Bitch, Nightmere will fuck that little Shitland pony (get it?) up!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Kampframmer wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Bitch, Nightmere will fuck that little Shitland pony (get it?) up!
Well, yeah.  But until then.

Try dismounting while flying.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

i think i spoiled myself by getting the solitude house first.  i just got the whiterun one since i had a lot of gold on me and its a total hole, even maxed out.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb443/jskilnyk/Skyrim/TESV2011-12-0622-59-16-08.png

Paranoid?

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb443/jskilnyk/Skyrim/TESV2011-12-0623-20-29-67.png

Free Dragon!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
https://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/3bfc26e0-800f-4ec0-878d-899ddc075d15.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
looks like shit
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Typically, one frame out of a zero punctuation video concisely sums up a video game:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/boofuckinhoo.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam
So far I think I have been the only one to play skyrim bugless.
So far...  Well, no longer.

I'm doing this quest for the college of winterhold called Revealing the unseen. You get to these Dwemer ruins and theres a guy dying. Now he is supposed to have a key on him for the next door, but he doesn't.

And I am also doing No one escapes from Cidhna mine and i killed the king right before the city exit in the mine and first i had to re-plant his note on his corpse (i pickpocketed it from him earlier) and it keeps telling me to escape the mine (i exited and killed all the forsworn before planting and re-looting the note).
I enter and re-exit every time, but the objective won't be completed.

Anyone have got a fix for this, like a console command?
FloppY_
­

Kampframmer wrote:

So far I think I have been the only one to play skyrim bugless.
So far...  Well, no longer.

I'm doing this quest for the college of winterhold called Revealing the unseen. You get to these Dwemer ruins and theres a guy dying. Now he is supposed to have a key on him for the next door, but he doesn't.

And I am also doing No one escapes from Cidhna mine and i killed the king right before the city exit in the mine and first i had to re-plant his note on his corpse (i pickpocketed it from him earlier) and it keeps telling me to escape the mine (i exited and killed all the forsworn before planting and re-looting the note).
I enter and re-exit every time, but the objective won't be completed.

Anyone have got a fix for this, like a console command?
I still haven't encountered any quest-breaking bugs

Also only crashed to desktop once...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
google uesp wiki, it has all the set.stage id's for each quest, so you can add via console the bit that wont work. save before doing anything consoley like that though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5932|Somewhere out in Space
Cant. Fucking. Play. At. All.  Ctd. Every. Ten. Seconds.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

FatherTed wrote:

google uesp wiki, it has all the set.stage id's for each quest, so you can add via console the bit that wont work. save before doing anything consoley like that though
Always wondered why the fuck elderscolls.wikia exists when UESP does. Why start a new shitty wiki when one exists specifically for the Elder Scrolls series and has some ridiculously dedicated editors.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
Okay, come the fuck on.  Every time I fast travel its instant CTD, every time I enter building, instant CTD, every time I see sparks in the air, instant CTD.  The update did nothing.

FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
was there another update?

patch 1.2 was a joke, breaking half the stats system, dragons flying backwards, what the fuck bethesda

and it's been weeks now
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FloppY_
­

Lucien wrote:

was there another update?

patch 1.2 was a joke, breaking half the stats system, dragons flying backwards, what the fuck bethesda

and it's been weeks now
Maybe someone made a typo in the patch notes?

Like, they meant to say "added dragons flying backwards" instead of "fixed..."?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
yep, now dragons dont give out souls and i STILL CANT PLAY 5 FUCKING MINUTES WITHOUT CRASHING.

Give me a god damn option to rollback to 1.1...oh wait they forced me to use steam so i have to deal with this auto update BULLSHIT.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

yep, now dragons dont give out souls and i STILL CANT PLAY 5 FUCKING MINUTES WITHOUT CRASHING.

Give me a god damn option to rollback to 1.1...oh wait they forced me to use steam so i have to deal with this auto update BULLSHIT.
Reinstall? Or would you lose everything?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
unless you can suggest something not obvious that requires coding knowledge i've already tried it.  Its all steam cloud horseshit anyways so i keep my game

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2011-12-07 10:54:51)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Or play the pirate's way. Any version you like.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Thieves Guild gives me a bedlam job to steal 500 septims worth of stuff. Some bitch in a stall in the middle of Riften catches me, tries to fight me, Farkas kills her. Steal all her shit and finish the quest anyways, and proceed to pick up her body and throw it in the river AS EVERYONE IS MOURNING HER.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard