jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
The one thing they had right with the chat box was the colours. white for all, blue for team and green for squad. That'd allow you to pay particular attention to whatever your squad, or indeed team were saying.

Now its just all white but with (squad) in brackets so nobody reads it.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN
Most of the time the chat box is filled with people bitching, complaining, and or pbbans.  A lot of people like to call other people hackers in chat as well.  Kind of annoying because I see very little "Tank at A" type.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
should be an IQ test associated with being allowed to communicate via the intertubes for any game
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN
To be honest I see more team work on EU servers than I do on NA servers.  I noticed when I was following Fin into several servers.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
clearly you've never encountered the german sniper
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Naturn wrote:

To be honest I see more team work on EU servers than I do on NA servers.  I noticed when I was following Fin into several servers.
euro server admins are the worst though. especially the german ones.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359

Finray wrote:

so you get more than 30 fps on the ps3, nobody uses irnv, aek, f2k, usas, and you can still shoot with the precision of a mouse?
fps not a issue, runs fine and smooth
dont see the irnv much at all, even less after the patch
the overpowered weapons dont seem that overpowered, everyone isnt using them and other guns kill me just as quick
dont have the easy point and click mouse, but you get used to the sticks and everyone else is using them

id like the graphics and larger maps of the pc, but other than that the ps3 version is pretty damn good
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
having to use a controller instantly makes it  go back to shit status

Last edited by m3thod (2011-12-06 15:47:24)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
has anyone used a joypad for jets?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

Camm wrote:

has anyone used a joypad for jets?
I've been using a 360 controller for a while, I don't think it's quite as good as an actual joystick but it's a far better alternative to m+kb in my experience.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

m3thod wrote:

having to use a controller instantly makes it  go back to shit status
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Finray wrote:

-Game never loads first time
-Massive input lag
-More frequent crashes than normal
-FPS drop
-Everyone's still whoring IRNV
-AEK/F2K/USAS Frag still OP
-Chat box is better, but it's like being stabbed rather than shot

fucking useless patch
The M16 is a much better gun than the F2000 IMO. If the AEK didn't exist the M16A3 would be my main weapon.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
all my issues have disappeared with a new install of windows and bf3

even running at native res now, looks sweeeeeeet
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN
Yea I have experienced zero issues with this game now.  It runs 50-55FPS on large maps at 1920x1080.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i'm experiencing a massive issue in that the game blows. think there will be a fix?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
A sledgehammer.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

i'm experiencing a massive issue in that the game blows. think there will be a fix?
prolly
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6561|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Uzique wrote:

Care to elaborate?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

BabySpinach wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Care to elaborate?
He be trollin'

On a more serious note -- has anyone been getting stuck on random snags of geometry since the patch? I keep finding myself doing the whole "you're running" bobbing up/down view motion, but not actually moving until I jump. It's happened in a few spots across several different maps.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

SOFLAM and Jav's seem to actually work now. I've taken out helos and jets with it.
Roc18
`

chuyskywalker wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Care to elaborate?
He be trollin'

On a more serious note -- has anyone been getting stuck on random snags of geometry since the patch? I keep finding myself doing the whole "you're running" bobbing up/down view motion, but not actually moving until I jump. It's happened in a few spots across several different maps.
You mean when you try strafing or running and you randomly get stuck and don't move even when you press the button; then having to press the button again to move?

That has happened to me.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

chuyskywalker wrote:

I think so.
I didn't look down what kind of debris was lying there, but by instinct, I haven't thought that it would block me.
I went "around" it by sidestepping.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

chuyskywalker wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Care to elaborate?
He be trollin'

That's been happening to me since the game came out. It feels like my keyboard just gives out. So annoying.
Lipschitz
+1|4496|Upstate New York
Post patch the game hangs at the loading screen between rounds for me.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Try manually updating PunkBuster (download their setup.exe from evenbalance.com). May or may not work, but I had that issue and it seemed to work for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard