mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I'm retarded with the Recon kit. They say the SOFLAM is autonomous (or was it semi-autonomous). So I set it up and go off and do my thing, but I'm not sure it's locking anything. Do I have to switch to it and spot/lock stuff myself? I thought it would do it on its own once I set it up.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6378|the land of bourbon
first time i played a round in which the majority of players were using the infra-red noob-vision scope today... used to be only a couple, last round it was at least a dozen.  i still use it anyway, imanoob.  edit: at least it's not the only scope i use.  it actually is getting annoying.

Last edited by steelie34 (2011-12-02 16:27:57)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6471|Foothills of S. Carolina

The conquest server is now a 900 ticket high point server, still 24 man.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm retarded with the Recon kit. They say the SOFLAM is autonomous (or was it semi-autonomous). So I set it up and go off and do my thing, but I'm not sure it's locking anything. Do I have to switch to it and spot/lock stuff myself? I thought it would do it on its own once I set it up.
place it.

run away and hide in cover. select it, click, scan and lock
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Camm wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

place it.

Right-o. I was hoping it'd lock automatically and I wouldn't have to switch back to it.

I'm a bit less scared of them now. (hahaha like there's any reason to be scared in the first place since the engineers and recon will rarely coordinate)
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

mtb0minime wrote:

Camm wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

place it.

Right-o. I was hoping it'd lock automatically and I wouldn't have to switch back to it.

I'm a bit less scared of them now. (hahaha like there's any reason to be scared in the first place since the engineers and recon will rarely coordinate)
me and fin were trying it last night with the javelin, it's pretty hard. you need at least a three man squad, 1 recon with the soflam, one engineer with the javelin, and a supply to give the engi more javelin rounds.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!
anyone tried the 6x scope on the AS_VAL yet? played only on hardcore but it was
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
lol tunguska. 2eze
Canin

Anyone up for a round or 3 tonight in the conquest server? Sonder and I are there now
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6656|The darkside of Denver
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Busy right now and will be for a few hours. so nrn, i'll join later if the server populates.
Canin

Roc18 wrote:

Busy right now and will be for a few hours. so nrn, i'll join later if the server populates.
Thats cool, appreciate the info
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6602|Greenwood, IN
https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb443/jskilnyk/BattleField%203/bf32011-12-0223-12-34-44.png

I think teams are fair don't you? ...
Roc18
`

Naturn wrote:

I think teams are fair don't you? ...
Too many Colonels in this game. I was in a server where 50% of the players were colonels and the game has only been out for a little over a month.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID
Reaching max rank in a month is so awful. It took me some years to get Colonel in BF2.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6378|the land of bourbon

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Reaching max rank in a month is so awful. It took me some years to get Colonel in BF2.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Roc18
`
Sitting in the bf3s server for a bit

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … uest-Maps/

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-02 22:24:12)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6340

Camm wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Camm wrote:

place it.

me and fin were trying it last night with the javelin, it's pretty hard. you need at least a three man squad, 1 recon with the soflam, one engineer with the javelin, and a supply to give the engi more javelin rounds.
It is supposed to auto lock-on though.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
Had some fun last night, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JTYrDdPTDg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5750|Roma

thepilot91 wrote:

Its pretty weak in vanilla, but prettygood in hc.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

aerodynamic wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Its pretty weak in vanilla, but prettygood in hc.
ya I know it's weak but for some reason I feel it's really easy getting headshots with
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Alls I remember about last night is lucien arguing with some try hard pilot for like an hour. I think we both shot the guy down enough times for him to not try anymore. He was like 18th prestige or some shit.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Takes on average 3 attempts to join a server, and that's an average. I've been up to like 5-7...

Hoenstly why can't they make changes without fucking things up every single time they make a patch?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

jord wrote:

Takes on average 3 attempts to join a server, and that's an average. I've been up to like 5-7...

Hoenstly why can't they make changes without fucking things up every single time they make a patch?
I join first time
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

I'm getting a DirectX error at the minute when trying to start the game. Doesn't always happen, but its pretty frequent.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard