mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6643

Finray wrote:

Lucien wrote:

pretty good round eh

sisco is a grandmaster league revivalist
yeah it was alright considering I was running around on my own sniping peoples faces off

you fucking rape with the stock guns.. shame you're sometimes 40:3 and there's a guy with more points on 16:32 because he's been revive spamming and healing though.
Not sure if sarcasm. This isn't CoD. Teamwork usually gives out more points than doing shit on your own.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock

Finray wrote:

Lucien wrote:

pretty good round eh

sisco is a grandmaster league revivalist
yeah it was alright considering I was running around on my own sniping peoples faces off

you fucking rape with the stock guns.. shame you're sometimes 40:3 and there's a guy with more points on 16:32 because he's been revive spamming and healing though.
yeah, the beauty of a BF game.

Had a friend join me playing, new to this sort of thing. Always amazed how im always up the top end of the leaderboard. Showed him to flag hop, and now we are always battling for positions. Plus he's a fucking funny guy.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5742|Roma
installed the 6990, very steady 60+fps.
But man that thing is loud. It sounds like a freaking jet taking off.
It also peaks at 88°C at full stress, i could basically frie eggs on that thing.
I might need to water cool that monster.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6313|Graz, Austria

aerodynamic wrote:

i could basically frie eggs on that thing.
I might need to water cool that monster.
Or egg cooling.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6594|Greenwood, IN
This game is funny though.  I see no FPS difference between low or medium.  But, when I set it to high my FPS drops like a rock.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5673|SQUID

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6648|BC, Canada

The A W S M F O X wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

hexify
+5|5339|Canada

UnkleRukus wrote:

Lol 24/7 metro. Who subjects themselves to that kind of torture.
I find it fun if I want a good infantry fight. I haven't found another map besides Damavand that can accommodate such an event, and on there its only if both sides are fighting for control (rather than off/def). Only drawbacks are MAV pilots, and USAS + Frag round users.

Also, does anyone know when its "safe" to quit after round end so it saves your points?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
iceman785
+93|6662|Alaska, mother fucker.

13/f/taiwan wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Why the fuck, every time I'm doing good in a fucking server the shit crashes and I lose like 5000 points.
1000 ticket metro servers tend to crash.
I'm not in 1000 ticket metro servers, just high ticket servers that run all maps. But if that's the case I'll stop because that shit is gay
Roc18
`
+655|5780|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
32 man Metro is decent. 64 is horrible.
iceman785
+93|6662|Alaska, mother fucker.
32 man metro is fucking dumb. So 1 sided for the Russians. You end up with them on the high ground and US trying to climb their way up those fucking escalators just to get pwned by 320's and USAS frag rounds.
hexify
+5|5339|Canada

iceman785 wrote:

32 man metro is fucking dumb. So 1 sided for the Russians. You end up with them on the high ground and US trying to climb their way up those fucking escalators just to get pwned by 320's and USAS frag rounds.
It's only 1 sided for the good team, and that good team is either the Russians defending stairs, or the US defending Hall. I've seen the US rape Russians more than enough to convince me its balanced enough.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6280|Washington St.

iceman785 wrote:

yeah... The ruskies get two flags and the US only gets one so they have to attack which just leads to rape by a moderate RU team. (and enough rpgs and grenades down the left side stairwell to choke a donkey). As long as you have one or two RU guys stay back and watch the rear stairwell and make sure you don't leak any sneaky US fools to the Cafe you're golden.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6332
They need to fix the silly yelling and cursing when you revive someone. It was somewhat funny in the beginning, but now it´s irritating :S

Has anyone tried if your character says the nice things when zapping an enemy?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

Tip of the day ... if you try to sneak into an area with multiple enemies do NOT ever lay down a box of ammo or a medicbag.

COME GET YOUR AMMO! kinda gives your position away
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6313|Graz, Austria
I'm so annoyed that there is no proper Russian voice over.
This silly, stereotypical Russkie movie accent is just awful.

Sisco wrote:

They need to fix the silly yelling and cursing when you revive someone. It was somewhat funny in the beginning, but now it´s irritating :S

Has anyone tried if your character says the nice things when zapping an enemy?
I may be totally confused, but I do believe that I once heard friendly words when zapping someone from my team.
There might have been an enemy next to us, but I'm quite sure my crosshair was not on him.

But yes, this definitely needs to be fixed.

Varegg wrote:

Tip of the day ... if you try to sneak into an area with multiple enemies do NOT ever lay down a box of ammo or a medicbag.

Except if you want to troll a zoomed-in sniper and want him to notice you.
That said, whenever you hear an enemy dropping bags behind you, expect to get trolled. Or stabbed at least.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6677|"The Empire"

Varegg wrote:

Normally if im shooting someone prone they decide to drop it right in front of me so i cant see shit and die, and the retarded time it takes to get from prone to upright.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6642
infantry only on conquest maps (with enough players) is great, but there are hardly any servers running that kind of setup
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5025|Massachusetts, USA
If you want I/O go play Metro or COD.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6660|UK
well BF3 is largley a I/O game with some vehicles tacked in an attempt to please vets.  The map sizes are indivative of this.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

Can anybody link me towards that C4 BF3 video that had been posted some days ago?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6275|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Can anybody link me towards that C4 BF3 video that had been posted some days ago?
You referring to the guy who makes a weekly C4 / Trolling video?

One of them is named "operation asshat", another is "operation douchebag" or something... should let you find his channel...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-11-29 07:47:59)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6727|The Hague, Netherlands

FloppY_ wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

You referring to the guy who makes a weekly C4 / Trolling video?

One of them is named "operation asshat", another is "operation douchebag" or something... should let you find his channel...
Thanks
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5777|Catherine Black
mobile AA is fucking stupid, I just went 50-6 and got banned.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4957|Dundee, Scotland.

Finray wrote:

mobile AA is fucking stupid, I just went 50-6 and got banned.
Banned? For what?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard