Console footage.  Poor bastards.

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال

GullyFoyle wrote:

Console footage.  Poor bastards.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiZz0ygyZ0A
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZxZ5bq74Hg
i dont think the pc version will be any different, more or less the same.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
What was so bad about those vids?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I think he was referring to the graphics
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
GullyFoyle
+25|5383
Now that I have played for a few weeks on PC, it is much easier to see the graphical differences from the consoles.  And I only play on High, not Ultra.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Leet.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6555|Hungary
I still cant belive that some people play an FPS game whats designed for mouse and keyboard. It must be a pain to play it on a joystick!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Totally hard to believe that some people don't want to spend ~$1500 to play a video game... I just don't get it, what else would they do with their money! It's not like theres a recession going on or anything...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
its doesnt cost near 1500 for a pc lmfao
i paid 700 and it runs on ultra.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
that the flag names on oman aren't instantly recognisable concerns be slightly because that probably  means the flags have been moved.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

its doesnt cost near 1500 for a pc lmfao
i paid 700 and it runs on ultra.
Talking CAD $, shoulda said that I guess. Also working off the fact that most people just buy laptops nowadays, so they would need to buy a monitor and mouse/keyboard also. Then they have to dedicate space for it in their home, and update a lot more frequently to stay current. Unless you are really into gamig, it really doesn't make sense to PC game.
FloppY_
­
-Whiteroom- just stop the cost argument... PC gaming is nowhere near that much more expensive than console gaming, we've been over this countless times already....
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
they can use their tv. monitors are cheap. m+k are cheap
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID
These players are horrible.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

-Whiteroom- just stop the cost argument... PC gaming is nowhere near that much more expensive than console gaming, we've been over this countless times already....
Lol sure floppy. $199 and hooking up to an existing TV is very close to the price of buying a full desktop set up worth playing on... leave your basement.

I like gaming on PC as much as the next person who has done it. But it really is not worth it price wise to the majority of the population.
FloppY_
­
You can get a old PC for $200 that will run BF3 and plug in to your existing monitor....

You can't compare 5-6 year old consoles to a brand new PC that runs the game on max when consoles only manage a weak 30fps on low settings...

Leave your couch
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

And they dont want to. Most people I know that arent geeks would rather have an easy to use system that they can have in their living room and pass the controller around their roomates/friends than sit hunched over a keyboard alone.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

You can get a old PC for $200 that will run BF3 and plug in to your existing monitor....

You can't compare 5-6 year old consoles to a brand new PC that runs the game on max when consoles only manage a weak 30fps on low settings...

Leave your couch
Wow you are dumb. Nobody said the gaming expierence was compairable... its what the majority of people find better for their everyday lives. Ie. People that dont live in a basement.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

-Whiteroom- wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

And they dont want to. Most people I know that arent geeks would rather have an easy to use system that they can have in their living room and pass the controller around their roomates/friends than sit hunched over a keyboard alone.
doesnt change how terrible controllers are for fps
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
why do people assume others are hunched over their keyboard
pc can use controllers too
floppy doesnt have a basement
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
also why take a 180 away from cost and attack floppy
FloppY_
­

RTHKI wrote:

why do people assume others are hunched over their keyboard
pc can use controllers too
floppy doesnt have a basement
All of the above...

Please, stop being a moron -whitewall-, using a console instead of a pc because it's easier or more convenient for couch gaming is a valid opinion, claiming that consoles are cheaper, superior or somehow makes you a more social person is just retarded... go away with your bigotry kthx...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6320|Graz, Austria
Considering the prices of console games, which are in the $60 range these days, console gaming suddenly becomes quite expensive.

Today, the same AAA titles are still cheaper on PC.
Not to talk about the plethora of indie/low budget games that constantly come out everywhere (e.g. Steam, Humble Bundle,...).
The consoles' own DLC markets have a much smaller selection of cheap (indie) games, so you're more or less dependent on expensive, AAA, retail releases.

Anyway, I have hooked up two gamepads to my PC and have two more lying around.

Another point:
You can't only compare the gaming aspect of a PC with playing on consoles.
I use my PC for a plenitude of other things and all that software needs hardware updates anyway.
So why would I shell out €200 for a console (and much more for games), when I'm going to upgrade my PC every few years?
FloppY_
­
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

marcfields;20333351 wrote:

nerfing tactical light

Before

After

source
It's still too bright but its brightness is drastically reduced.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard