Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

Roc18 wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

jord wrote:

Damavand-Caspian-Bazaar-Seine on conquest 2 rounds each.

Shem wrote:

kharg for some more vehicles too.
I like how you guys are leaving out Firestorm, Canals.

I like Tehran but I could survive without it and Metro. I'd be satisfied with a Conquest rotation. I'd like it it run all maps tho.
Not a fan of firestorm to be honest. I like canals though.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter

Shem wrote:

I like anals though.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
People won't leave for a bad map and restart the whole game. People leave when they're bored.

If a server is full, there are always people who leave at the end of a round. Those spaces will always fill at prime times.

Keep it to all maps, IMO. The four mentioned previously are a terrible rotation. Games don't last long and playing the same shit over and over again, too soon, will get boring.

One game-mode will keep more people interested, too.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
The server hasn't been populated all day lol. Sitting on 64 metro conquest.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"

FFLink wrote:

Keep it to all maps, IMO. The four mentioned previously are a terrible rotation. Games don't last long and playing the same shit over and over again, too soon, will get boring.
Probably the best idea in all fairness, i don't like metro or firestorm, but if I know they are in a full rotation with just each side played once, I wouldn't leave if the server full.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't really see what's good about canals.
jord

FFLink wrote:

People won't leave for a bad map and restart the whole game. People leave when they're bored.

If a server is full, there are always people who leave at the end of a round. Those spaces will always fill at prime times.

One game-mode will keep more people interested, too.
Don't really see how they're a terrible rotation, most people that have replied in this topic agreed with it.

I think a good compromise would be all maps except Metro and Tehran, with Canals included if I had my way but I suppose people could tolerate one poor map.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
24/7 something servers are almost guaranteed to be popular

servers running the so-called shit maps/gamemodes/etc. are also going to be more popular

tryhard GENUINELY GOOD SERVERS just die unmourned deaths
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jord
right now with the popularity of the game I think any rotation will work as long as there's enough of us to get it running in the first place. That's why I'm suggesting just playing the half decent maps and maybe one poor map, because the randoms that actually chose a server that isn't playing metro won't actually notice there's no tehran or metro.
jord
and if it doesnt work we could revert to enduring an all maps rotation I suppose.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

Sounds fine to me
jord
Lets get it going dukor while everyone is still new to the game and hasn't decided on their favourate servers, that way we might actually have some longevity this time.

Last edited by jord (2011-11-06 13:05:19)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
Oh god i'm back! Now I can start playing in the server!

Should I turn 3D spotting off and make it better? lol

Last edited by NeXuS (2011-11-06 16:29:25)

Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
First off change the goddamn rotation. It's set on 24/7 metro meatgrinder.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Roc18 wrote:

First off change the goddamn rotation. It's set on 24/7 metro meatgrinder.
As soon as a I lrn 2 B admin I will fix it to ya'lls liking. (yes im southern and i said ya'll.)

Anyone have a list of commands or can I change the rotation online on the server page or what?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Easiest way is probably to use an admin tool like BF3CC or Procon. Requires the rcon port and password though.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Okay i've got everything working. What kind of rotations were guys wanting to see? So far I've got

Operation metro - CQ - 2 Rounds
Khard Island      - CQ - 2 Rounds
Caspian Border  - CQ - 2 Rounds
Demavand Peak - CQ - 2 Rounds

What other maps would you guys like to see? Also after say 8 rounds of CQ should i switch it to 8 rounds on the same maps listed above as Rush? So we have Rush and CQ but its not crazy like?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

personally i like 4 rounds conquest 2 rounds rush, but feel free to change it however
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Won't it automatically drop to 32 slots if you add a Rush round to an existing maplist with all conquest64 maps?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

bugz wrote:

Won't it automatically drop to 32 slots if you add a Rush round to an existing maplist with all conquest64 maps?
Players drop to 32 on certain maps that don't allow for 64.

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/merc4909/2-2.jpg

Such as the first 4.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6476|Foothills of S. Carolina

Had some nice rounds tonight. Would be nice to get a few more people on the server though.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6669|Austin, TX

So I brought this 64-player conquest server online today: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … uest-Maps/

I will be adding admins in the days to come.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Canin wrote:

Had some nice rounds tonight. Would be nice to get a few more people on the server though.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
It would help if it wasn't metro all the time.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Naturn wrote:

It would help if it wasn't metro all the time.
there's two server

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … uest-Maps/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se … t-Grinder/

And it's not metro 24/7 I changed it up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard