Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,037|5381|Little Bentcock
I much would have preferred to have seen Lorenzo in the race, Casey would have preferred it as well I'm sure. I didn't realise just how much of his finger he lost!
Adams_BJ
RIP Marco Simoncelli
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|5342|England
One of my favourite riders, truly saddened by this news.  Haven't seen the race as I left for work before it started but glad I didn't see the accident tbh.  RIP indeed "Super Sic."
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Adams_BJ
He was also one of my favourite, even with all his trouble at the start of the season, you could see the talent peeking through from his aggrissvness. I truely believe he could have been the next great like Rossi.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|5342|England
I have no doubt he was a champion in the making, and a racer that was so fun to watch.  Sad he ain't gonna be around for years to come

Last edited by KingCheese (2011-10-23 06:00:39)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
0akleaves
+183|5371|Newcastle UK
Sad thing is Rossi & Him were very close friends.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Adams_BJ

Rossi looked particularly solemn

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard