­
­
­
­
­
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

at least half the time i try to join a server it gets stuck on the 'joining server' part.  wtf.
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
why do I get so much input lag

I cant turn a full circle without lagging at least twice
­
­
­
­
­
­
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

ive also had a problem where, after creating a party i cannot see the actual party.  Another one is, I click the 'party join' option on join server, but i can't see the box in the game manager...i swear i spend more time trying to play this game than actually playing
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6497|London (At Heart)

Only glitch I've had so far was that I got evived once and kinda of became a nonentity, however I still counted as being alive and was given the cap points on the flag. I suicided afterwards with 450 points and a smile on my face.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
For some reason my game has crashed twice today, once while flying a heli, and just now while flying a jet. Just a complete game freeze.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
Anyone else getting disconnected all the time (all the time=every round on some servers / every ~3rd on some)?

really frustrating...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

stupid that you run 3 programs to play 1 game
Actually, 5 different things need to work in concert for BF3 to launch:

Webbrowser
Game
Origin
Browser Plugin
VOIP app

And, yeah....
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

thepilot91 wrote:

Anyone else getting disconnected all the time (all the time=every round on some servers / every ~3rd on some)?

really frustrating...
yep, kill me now EA
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

I am trying to use Chrome instead of IE9 as my browser, seems to have slped the load times some. I will keep you posted.

edit... WTF is slped? I think that was supposed to be helped, or maybe sped.... either way, the load times are faster for me using Chrome than they were using IE9.

Last edited by Canin (2011-10-30 06:02:48)

Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon
so twice now I've lost the health and weapon info in the lower right of the screen.  It just leaves and stays gone until I restart the game. 

and then i just had my first crash.  It locked up on the spawn screen, wouldn't alt+f4 but did get out via the task manager.  then a bsod.
Shem
sɥǝɯ

Canin wrote:

I am trying to use Chrome instead of IE9 as my browser, seems to have slped the load times some. I will keep you posted.

edit... WTF is slped? I think that was supposed to be helped, or maybe sped.... either way, the load times are faster for me using Chrome than they were using IE9.
Fast enough on firefox as well, takes about a minute for me.

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

biggest complaint - cannot make sense of the mapping yet.. nor even see my own guy on the map what is the shortcut for that?(i miss the DOTS) lol
could my small laptop screen be the culprit even tho i am doin the 1920 x 1080? looks like the map i want is in the top left off the screen,  .. fawk lol
ok after watching gameplay on youtube i know what is wrong.. when i am playing all that i see on screen is in the blue shade - so I see the map, but no indicators on it. No text(green) and no colorful shapes.  It appears these items are off the top left of my screen ((
any fix for this?  I cannot determine of the guy in front of me is a friend or foe. yay

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-10-30 08:32:11)

Shem
sɥǝɯ

I had quite a few graphical problems like that, probabaly too obvious but have you updated your drivers?

Shem wrote:

I had quite a few graphical problems like that, probabaly too obvious but have you updated your drivers?
im on a newish lappy so I would not count on drivers   but good idea, ill chk on that when i can
there is nothing obvious for me when i haven't played bf2 in years lol so you're ok
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

eusgen wrote:

For some reason my game has crashed twice today, once while flying a heli, and just now while flying a jet. Just a complete game freeze.
Just played several rounds in vehicles (ground) and when we got to a jet/heli map and I spawn in the jet the game froze. I feel like this isn't a coincidence.

anyone else's game freeze on PC while flying?

Last edited by eusgen (2011-10-30 09:45:01)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
What are your specs and drivers?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

-Whiteroom- wrote:

What are your specs and drivers?
i5 2500k (stock speeds)
EVGA 560 ti
8gb of ram
z68 mobo
wd black harddrives

Well I had (as of this post) the Beta drivers from when the beta was out on PC (285.something). Just found (while typing this post) a new release from a few days ago, now installing 285.62 drivers.

The previous drivers I was using (the beta drivers) would stop working randomly while using the PC. As in, the monitor would go black all of a sudden while viewing a webpage, etc. Then it would just pop back up and say that the drivers failed, and recovered.

Will update if this fixes the issue of crashing in BF3 (while flying it seems) or if it continues

Last edited by eusgen (2011-10-30 10:03:11)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
Other people using the 285.62 drivers aren't having issues, let us know if and which of your problems theses solve.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
wow on norshal canals or what ever the fuck its name is, when you fly a jet and go fly a little bit out of the area of combat the jet starts to fly super slow mo' like time itself has been warped. This has nothing to do with my previous post.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
the ceiling for jets is too low on canals.  its a known issue and nothing to do with you card/graphics/drivers.

personally i wouldnt even bother with aircraft on that map and stick to the ground until they fix it.

Last edited by m3thod (2011-10-30 14:42:53)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
BRiiNDED
+137|6094
I get about 5 minutes into an online match and crash. Done it 4 times, on different servers all time. It crashes to desktop, or instantaneously goes straight to desktop with no crash warning, or message. According to the forum it happens to a lot of people.
The amount of technical problems with this game is a joke. The webpage load in is crap too.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
apart from 2 map load failure which caused the game to hang, i've had zero tech problems.

<-- smug bastard
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard