Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
New page lol

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
wow like 5 rounds with the worst team I have ever played with, half of them never got a kill.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6526|London (At Heart)

Yeah, I dislike when that happens, still easy to be top of your team, not that it counts for anything

Though that pales against my intense hatred of people who insist on stealing my tank/apc/humvee whilst I'm repairing it, gits

Last edited by Shem (2011-10-30 07:08:31)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
Oh DICE when will you ever learn how to test a game properly D:
robcr9
+111|5980

RDMC wrote:

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

RDMC wrote:

When Valve releases EP3?
When EA prioritizes their customers over profits?
When The Elder Scrolls are tested properly before release?
When DICE learns to fix more than they break!

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-10-30 08:24:18)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
Every vehicle should get every perk simultaneously

Would be much more interesting
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
And they should be unlocked from the start.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

Not all but the flares and heatseekers at least.
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

bugz wrote:

Not all but the flares and heatseekers at least.
Heatseekers and flares don't take long to unlock, thank God.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5930|Somewhere out in Space
I stole the enemy's AA on caspian halfway through the round and racked off two dozen destroyed vehicles before it ended, and I didn't even have to use actual effort to completely shut down the enemy's air game.  I learned three things that round.

1.  AA is stupidly overpowered.  The jets and chopper had guided missiles, flares, and stealth, and still couldn't even touch me.
2.  Air assets are pathetically worthless.  See above.
3.  Stemming from #2, my team still lost by a huge margin because the lack of air power means nothing.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2011-10-30 09:47:07)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Favorite vehicles so far: A10 and Frogfoot. I suck at air-to-air combat, but air-to-ground is my thing. Make an approach with some rocket pods to disable, finish off with machinegun, ezmode. I think I'm gonna be playing Rush as much as possible.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
Any boring cunt can sit in AA all round clicking on boxes in his HUD, it takes zero skill. Air vehicles take skill to be used effectively, and BF3's playerbase is still learning.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

Lucien wrote:

Any boring cunt can sit mortaring all day
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

I have to say, mortars need to be limited to a certain number of rounds. Two guys on the opposing team spent an entire round on Seine lobbing mortars onto the flags, and we couldn't do anything about it because we constantly had their people coming at us.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

mtb0minime wrote:

Favorite vehicles so far: A10 and Frogfoot. I suck at air-to-air combat, but air-to-ground is my thing. Make an approach with some rocket pods to disable, finish off with machinegun, ezmode. I think I'm gonna be playing Rush as much as possible.
Just figured out that combo myself this morning.  Almost have the guided missile unlocked though, cannot wait for that
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

M.O.A.B wrote:

I have to say, mortars need to be limited to a certain number of rounds. Two guys on the opposing team spent an entire round on Seine lobbing mortars onto the flags, and we couldn't do anything about it because we constantly had their people coming at us.
They could bring back the old bf1942 artillery, oh the good old days of a scout giving targets and getting in a destroyer, priest, or wespe and firing rounds at the spot.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6474|Foothills of S. Carolina

Canin wrote:

What are the TS settings? I just downloaded it and need to set it up.
Anyone?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

M.O.A.B wrote:

Mortars definitely need to be nerfed a little.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5752|Roma

mtb0minime wrote:

This
I play Rush mode esp city maps to unlock weapons and conquest large to play with vehicles and largemaps.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6604|Greenwood, IN
This game rewards full auto fire more than single shot.  Its ridiculousness how week single shot is compared to full auto at distance.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6604|Greenwood, IN

Canin wrote:

Canin wrote:

What are the TS settings? I just downloaded it and need to set it up.
Anyone?
My TS is digital-sickness.net, but i'm the only one on right now.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Bout to play with a couple friends. Made a party on battlelog you guys can join it and play with me if you want.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5930|Somewhere out in Space
Tv missile is broken, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard