Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
installing
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Woooooooooooooooooooooow they kept the launch through browser?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2011-10-26 14:17:12)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
it was never going to be changed.  despite it being utter shit there is a lot of work put into battlelog so it aint ever going.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

You were kicked from the server by an Administrator.
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK
why does that keep happening to you? owning?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
it just happened to me a few times. this is bullshit.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Butthurt admins

Looks like this really is a Battlefield game after all...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
that's the thing. it's not the admins. ITS THE GAME
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK
i just get the odd disconnection never been kicked.

rarely find a playable server though. lag/rubber banding is pretty common place at the moment.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

13/f/taiwan wrote:

that's the thing. it's not the admins. ITS THE GAME
O_o

So DICE has begun emulating the worst parts of the community? What's next, AI controlled wookies sitting on the rock nearest to their spawn?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK
i think he means its a bug of some sort.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
Has anyone else had any trouble with the game tonight?  The game has crash 4 times for me and it hasn't done that since I started playing.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
the only people getting kills in the game are the ones who sit in the corner of the room blending into the scenery. in some rounds it gets to the point where IF YOU MOVE there is a high chance you'll die. so far most of the round consist of both teams sitting around lobbing nades/waiting for the other guy to make a move.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2011-10-26 14:55:22)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Why is everything so bright in the game. There is no shade just full bright or shadow.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

13/f/taiwan wrote:

the only people getting kills in the game are the ones who sit in the corner of the room blending into the scenery. in some rounds it gets to the point where IF YOU MOVE there is a high chance you'll die. so far most of the round consist of both teams sitting around lobbing nades/waiting for the other guy to make a move.
lmfao
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

FloppY_ wrote:

Butthurt admins

Looks like this really is a Battlefield game after all...
It's punkbuster
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
>5t0r13z
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

13/f/taiwan wrote:

My first experience of the "Scrub corridor" on Bazaar made me realize why so many people hate that map.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

What?  The brief time I played Bazaar, I loved it when the other team are camping.  I love it when they don't move.  Fits my dart in, headshot, back to cover playstyle.  Now, I just need to get FLAK, plus a medic pack nearby, and I'm golden.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
Perhaps when you have 5 rockets whizzing past you every second and no one bothering to use anything that doesnt explode you will change your opinion.  I know I did after a great first round.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Perhaps when you have 5 rockets whizzing past you every second and no one bothering to use anything that doesnt explode you will change your opinion.  I know I did after a great first round.
That's why I said Flak.  Works wonders against grenades and rockets.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
the flashlights equipped on the guns in this game just made it 100x worse. i always hated flash bangs in bf2 but this just takes it to a whole other level. the only way i could get the drop on those guys is by flanking them. which makes it nearly impossible when they're guarding the few doors/hallways.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
okay well I dont know how it is on PC but on the 360 it is easy as hell to dominate the skies once you get those unlocks, feel bad for the people without them but at the same time its a blast going the whole round not getting shot down lol
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

>5t0r13z
>Join server
>Round Ends
>Get Conquest Ribbon and Conquest Winner ribbon for doing absolutely nothing.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
would bf3 work on a macbook pro running windows? 2.26ghz c2d 4gb ddr3 nvidia 9400m

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard