benben10
+20|6730
ok so i checked other forums and none of them have a master glitch list, so i think i will start one. i will edit this post heavily as i think of new ones to add.
-------------

server-client data loss- i dont know what else to call this, but it is anytime you do something and a few seconds later its asif it never happend. for example, reloading a weapon more than once, zooming in and then becoming unzoomed, crouching or going prone and then standing up again.

stamina sound glitch- whenever you jump while out of stamina the pantin sound goes off multiple times and plays over itself. same thing goes for a medic reviving while out of "medicine"

laser guided missile view mode glitch- sometime it will only let you fire from thr wrong view mode instead of the tv view mode.

laser guided missile unguidable glitch- the missile does not lock on anything nor can is be guided in any way and just veers of to one side.

tv guided missile ghosted view- the tv guided missile view is missing the grey filter and look like a normal view with a border and instead of seeing anything move all you see is a bunch of ghosts and trails of your targeting crosshairs.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6642|Canada
ummm, thnx? yes, ty
benben10
+20|6730
cant any0ne think of any other glitches to add. and i mean glitches NOT game balance issues.

Last edited by benben10 (2006-05-13 21:56:55)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6688|Colorado
redtag / bluetag bug , parachute not opening.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6664|Washington DC

benben10 wrote:

ok so i checked other forums and none of them have a master glitch list
You'll find many glitches/problems in this thread:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20085
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6709|Vancouver BC Canada
AT rockets that go through vehicles w/o hitting
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6784|Human Meat Shield
Well the reason why you glitching is because:

server-client data loss: dolphin diving and rolling too much
stamina sound glitch: trying to bunny - hop and forgot about the stamina bar in the 'Oh shit' scenerio
laser guided missile view mode glitch|
laser guided missile unguidable glitch|  --- > All three are saying you play in aircrap too much.
tv guided missile ghosted view         |

Dont' take it personally

Those arent glitches, those are natural, the one is where you have to reload twice and takes away some ammo.
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6602

Imdead...lies.

Client side data loss HAPPENS, I will be walking and it will simply not respond, reload again, un zoom, rezoom(Very annoying)

Still not normal for sounds to play over

Just because you play in air dosen't mean glitches should happen

Now Red tag

Red tag glitch: Friendly appears with red name, looks like your teammate, talks like the enemy faction however

SUPER tag glitch: Major, EXTREMELY rare, Enemy spawns as your team, blue tag, talks like you, gets points for killing enemies OR YOUR TEAM. Only person allowed to kill him is an enemy, everything else counts as TK.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6636|Japan

TheEvilCubivore wrote:

Client side data loss HAPPENS, I will be walking and it will simply not respond, reload again, un zoom, rezoom(Very annoying)
Hey I've had that issue come up sometimes during Gameplay, the zoom/unzoom thing is to do with your PING (usually 200+)

Whenever it happens to me, it's usually because I'm in a wank server and my PING is through the roof

*Note : Yes I am aware that higher PING's are usually as a result of the server distance
NuclearBlasted
+8|6708
The goddamn run bug.  If you die and gas goes off next to your dead body, when you spawn again you won't be able to run until the effects of the gas wear off (should'n they just wear off when you die?).  Super annoying.
Milkballs
+16|6574|CT, US
YES. Indeed. Thank you for mentioning it.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6641|Gold Coast, Australia
In a chinese map, forget the name, when you are aiming at another chopper with the TV guided missile, you cant see the crosshair becasue its the same colour as the sky. so its just a gamble if you hit or miss. i think the map is called Dragon Valley. It has the carrier, and 1 USMC cappable flag at the start. and all the rest are chinese.
[R3n]izzy
+1|6641|norway
i got this thing where i use "iron sight" proned and stand up then go back to cross hair's while i'm almost up right
then i flick back and forth just along anuff to get wasted, and ping 'N' lagg ain't an issuse, and if i servive that my gun re-load's 2/3 time's, messed up, and know body know's what i'm talking about, oh and the biggest glitch, the other people you know THOSE people
meowmix4jo
+5|6599

TheEvilCubivore wrote:

SUPER tag glitch: Major, EXTREMELY rare, Enemy spawns as your team, blue tag, talks like you, gets points for killing enemies OR YOUR TEAM. Only person allowed to kill him is an enemy, everything else counts as TK.
dude thats not a glitch, you do that by changing game variables while the game is running, its very time consuming and you need to do it for every server, i know how to do it but because some people here might do it i wont post how but thats not a glitch dude...you see someone do that SS it and report em...if they look USMC but are MEC they should come on MEC scoreboard, just SS that and them killing some USMC and report
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6766|The 70's
getting 3 pretty regularly last two weeks,

1. The reloading thing is going crazy, especially if i am next to a wall/vehicle etc
2. Dissapearing TOW missiles, theres a BOOM as i fire, but no missile comes out
3. Like 2, if i plant C4, i get the explosion sound, but the tank/apc is still there, undamaged, with two shiny packs of C4 stuck on it.

(btw i nearly always have very low ping, under 20 on any UK server and most european.)
ilyandor
+31|6704|Phoenix, AZ

.:[CarelesS]:. wrote:

In a chinese map, forget the name, when you are aiming at another chopper with the TV guided missile, you cant see the crosshair becasue its the same colour as the sky. so its just a gamble if you hit or miss. i think the map is called Dragon Valley. It has the carrier, and 1 USMC cappable flag at the start. and all the rest are chinese.
i hate/love that map because of that...i only use the TVmissile soloing, and i know i have to do extra-good job on that map...

p.s. I THOUGHT OF PUTTING ON A CLEAR SCOTCH TAPE ON THE MIDDLE OF THE MONITOR AND MARKING IT WITH A FINE SHARPIE(permanent marker)...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard