Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6748|Reality
I would like that bombers and helos DONT disappear from AA 'radar' when they jump seats.

GRrrrrrrr.

Don't mind the seat jumpers, just that you can't shoot the bastards down while they are doing it.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6732
I would like the P90 sound to get fixed and i would like it if my AT missiles didn't go through tanks.
juanito
+2|6698
i would want them to fix the problem with players names coming up red when they are on ur team and the other teams name coming up blue when they are the enemy.
landfish7
+2|6647
i want a reasonable delay when going prone.  im talking at least re-drawing the weapon when you go prone.  im absolutly tired of getting one-shotted because some idiot shoots AS HE IS GOING PRONE and gets the accuracy bonus.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6705|Taiwan
faster map loads
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6733|Madrid, Spain
Change the WCR requirements

Delete the Airplane Ribbon from SF
or at least an explanation, we all want to know why it is there

An extra map like we got Wake... How about a gift, a free map, we deserve it!
dubbs
+105|6637|Lexington, KY
A new map would be nice, but I would like to have AT mines when I am playing the AT kit.  I think EA looked over this because it would make sense.  At least give the AT kit nades, or some kind of explosive, all other kits have at least one explosive.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6608
FIX for "CONNECTION LOST" problem.
Lamsey
+11|6652|Glasgow, Scotland

dubbs wrote:

A new map would be nice, but I would like to have AT mines when I am playing the AT kit.  I think EA looked over this because it would make sense.  At least give the AT kit nades, or some kind of explosive, all other kits have at least one explosive.
The SRAW and Eryx aren't explosives?
dubbs
+105|6637|Lexington, KY

Lamsey wrote:

dubbs wrote:

The SRAW and Eryx aren't explosives?
Not an explosive like a nades, or mines.  The SRAW is more like a missle to me, just because the thing you hit explodes, does not make it an explosive.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6641|Prolly on wake.

landfish7 wrote:

i want a reasonable delay when going prone.  im talking at least re-drawing the weapon when you go prone.  im absolutly tired of getting one-shotted because some idiot shoots AS HE IS GOING PRONE and gets the accuracy bonus.
Want a "reasonable delay"? then play support, you'll lose every drop and pop you get into unless you had a nice fat headstart.

I want them to fix the red name bug, no really fix it this time dont just say you did.

I want them to put out a patch that doesnt nerf anything for a change.

I also want my own personal "god mode" setting....I know, I know...
Sgt.Gene
+215|6769
If EA fixes the damn jet missiles back to the way they were and makes it to where i can jump and shoot again( i never seen y people complained about jumping and shooting) then i will resume playing them game until then i play CSS and Multi theft auto only cause 1.2 made BF2 retarted

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-04-05 18:09:59)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6695|Tampa Bay Florida
/delete the medic kit.
landfish7
+2|6647

Terrible_chester wrote:

landfish7 wrote:

Want a "reasonable delay"? then play support, you'll lose every drop and pop you get into unless you had a nice fat headstart.
well at least its a start.  im talking for all guns.
bigelectricat
+3|6697
i want cheeseburgers and fries with the next patch please.
Helmet1
+0|6630|Utah
Fix the name bug.
AT weapons that don't go through the target.
Grenades for AT Kit.
A new map, maybe something in the snow.
A replacement for the stupid inflatable boats, something with a little armour, or better defensive weapons.
Give the sniper rifles a more realistic range.  The L96A1 is good up to 1,000 yards, the M95 can hit up to 2,000 in real life.

Last edited by Helmet1 (2006-04-05 23:29:06)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6756
I want it to fix my ping problems so i can play the game again!
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6739|Singapore
+1 for the free map and a stinger kit. Anyone convey it to EA?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6727|Sydney, Australia
How about grenades destroy claymores?

p.s. I hanen't played the 1.22 patch so forgive me if that has been fixed.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6748|Reality

Sgt.Gene wrote:

If EA fixes the damn jet missiles back to the way they were and makes it to where i can jump and shoot again( i never seen y people complained about jumping and shooting) then i will resume playing them game until then i play CSS and Multi theft auto only cause 1.2 made BF2 retarted
Bye

Wow no as much response as i thought there would be.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
numbnuts
+2|6620
All surface to air missiles should be easier to kill planes. the way these things flop out of the sky and drop a bomb on you at 3 feet and vanish is rediculous. its even worse in SF apparently. i dont have it but ive heard some say they have never shot a plane down.
Helmet1
+0|6630|Utah

numbnuts wrote:

All surface to air missiles should be easier to kill planes. the way these things flop out of the sky and drop a bomb on you at 3 feet and vanish is rediculous. its even worse in SF apparently. i dont have it but ive heard some say they have never shot a plane down.
Thats because there are no planes in SF.
bulletsinurface
teh 1337 SuXorR
+27|6638|Canada Ontario

Spearhead wrote:

/delete the medic kit.
What the fuck for retard? The medic kit is good it rocks when u get the last unlock for it
phoenix1987
+0|6601
I want the possibilty to Assign an other squadmember to be your squadleader, Now everyone needs to leave before it can be leader.
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
Simple for me....Red name tag bug.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard