Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I ragequit too much when I try playing. I don't know why I can't play infantry well in this game. I play it decently in BC2 and I'm a beast in Battlefield 2. Hopefully the vehicle maps are good since I'm a big armor player.
Sturgeon
+488|4944|Flintshire
It will be a lot better when squad management is introduced, I like it, how long it will keep my attention is yet to be seen though
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Anyone get xFire working ingame?
Brasso
+1,549|6633

Sturgeon wrote:

It will be a lot better when squad management is introduced, I like it, how long it will keep my attention is yet to be seen though
yes please, squad management is a must
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6273
All squad management will be done via Battlelog, not in-game.

It is a deal breaker, and unless DICE change it then it's not worth getting.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6568|Area 51
What the fuck. Squad management outside the game, they've gone mad.

Also, so many crashes. Driving me nuts.
Brasso
+1,549|6633

well my battlelog is broken on both chrome and firefox so they suck
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6670

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I love hiding in the bushes on Metro 1. It's great. Metro 1 and 4 are very good, it's as if they were made by completely different teams than 2 and 3.
I prefer the underground and all the cover and corners.  Bushes aren't bullet proof.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6608|Greenwood, IN

Ilocano wrote:

I love hiding in the bushes on Metro 1. It's great. Metro 1 and 4 are very good, it's as if they were made by completely different teams than 2 and 3.
I prefer the underground and all the cover and corners.  Bushes aren't bullet proof.
I kind of like the name Bushfield 3.  Its seems thats all the people do.
Brasso
+1,549|6633

actually they are bulletproof most of the time, they're fucking retarded
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6740|Oxferd Ohire

Brasso wrote:

this
i emptied a whole clip into a guy
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6670

RTHKI wrote:

Brasso wrote:

this
i emptied a whole clip into a guy
oh...

What I hate is moving through the bushes and not see the prone enemy also in the bushes with you.  BC2 handled bushes far better.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

Lol, my keyboard stopped working in the game for some reason.

Did a pretty awesome ninja move the round before though. Rushed an M-COM by myself, ninjad two guys, set the charge, ninjad another. Another threw a nade at me. Leapt over the wall as it exploded, ninjad him, wounded his teammate, then ninjad him with a pistol. M-COM went boom

Weird thing though, I set the charge a few seconds before our tickets ran out. They then stayed at 0 while the charge was active. Then our team armed the other and still the round went on. Only when both M-COM's exploded did the round suddenly end
GullyFoyle
+25|5389

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

breaking news today, in game squad editing confirmed for the full release: 

Confirmed by Bazajaytee on Battlelog: In-game squad menu will be in retail version

Bazajaytee wrote:

In short answer form, yes you can browse and join squads through the squad screen and make private squads. The full form will be available later."

Hoping everyone can just calm down now. :-)
Unchecked hysteria on the EA UK forums strikes again...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6226|Escea

lol, naiz.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471
I get way better hit detection in the beta than in any of the other BF games. Not saying much, but hit detection has only been an issue a small number of times for me.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5791|Catherine Black

M.O.A.B wrote:

Weird thing though, I set the charge a few seconds before our tickets ran out. They then stayed at 0 while the charge was active. Then our team armed the other and still the round went on. Only when both M-COM's exploded did the round suddenly end
This is a problem. The game should either

a) end as soon as the tickets hit 0 no matter what
b) if you manage to plant before the tickets hit 0, and when the bomb is counting down the tickets hit 0, then the bomb explodes, you should be able to carry on.

Anyone else getting a weird input bug? It's like I move my mouse then a good 1-2 seconds later it moves my gun on the screen, VERY jerky like. I think it may be Origin lagging my computer, because I've got a few people on my friends list and whenever it pops up "blah blah is now blah blah" it seems to set it off.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

GullyFoyle wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Confirmed by Bazajaytee on Battlelog: In-game squad menu will be in retail version

Bazajaytee wrote:

In short answer form, yes you can browse and join squads through the squad screen and make private squads. The full form will be available later."

Bazajaytee says one thing, and then totally different things happen, it's a recurring theme

basically he's fat and likes the sound of his own text, so he just spews shite on forums all day.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6694|Devon, England
See, people love to hate.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

FFLink wrote:

See, people love to hate.
Would you trust what baza says? after what happened to bf2 1.5 patch, he's only proven that he lies and talks shite.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

GullyFoyle wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Bazajaytee wrote:

Honestly people are only going to believe the first mass hysteria. There are people still convinced that the radial menu won't be in the game even though DICE has specifically stated it would be. There's no stopping people from getting themselves pissed off at bullshit, even if the bullshit they're pissed off at isn't even true.

Also there's people who have it in there head that the BF2 class system didn't suck and that commanders are a good idea, so you need to content with the Mentally Disabled Nostalgia Brigadeā„¢ also.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

Also there's people who have it in there head that the BF2 class system didn't suck and that commanders are a good idea, so you need to content with the Mentally Disabled Nostalgia Brigadeā„¢ also.
Anybody who doesn't have nostalgia over bf2 is mentally disabled.

It did a lot of things terribly wrong, but it was still alive and kicking after what? 6 years?

I'd rather listen to nostalgic idiots talking shit about how awesome bf2 was than listen to people who play the flavour of the month game and then move on, leaving us with a shit game that's been created to pander to the casual market.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6159|Vancouver | Canada
Casuals have ruined FPS gaming.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6344|Atlanta, Georgia

DefCon-17 wrote:

Casuals have tainted FPS gaming.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6670

Without casuals, FPS gaming wouldn't be a billion dollar business.  You'd still be on BF2 and MW1.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard